Seiren

Is he the most based guy of the show?
I want him to bang all the girls of all the arcs in a single gangbang

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yJHzWwY4_TY?t=3m26s
youtu.be/mloB-KYJ4wk?t=1m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, but he won't be banging anything but wall.

No, Ikuo is.

Keiko wants to be dominated by him

No, seems like the type of guy who only goes for wild sex, and Ruise is physically ill and requires vanilla missionary.

Shinai penetration awaits Keiko.

Thank God this isn't a Key anime

For the anons in the previous thread.
An appearance from Ikuo in Amagami:

youtu.be/yJHzWwY4_TY?t=3m26s

He is also a listed character in the credits (and voiced by Yukana)

youtu.be/mloB-KYJ4wk?t=1m50s

My bad then, I guess the anime confused me.

Is she a time traveler?

On one hand, if this was a Key production she would probably die.

On the other hand, she would be the main heroine and have most of the focus.

Jesus Christ with these shit tier fetishes. What's next? Is he going to dream of eating her poo?

This episode has too many fetish for muh dick.

More like a time lord: she conquered time itself and exists in multiple locations/time periods at the same time.

Just a series of clones

Keiko is actually satan

I am going to marry Tsuneki Hikari-chan.

Stop being a pervert.

What's this bullshit. He still didn't do anything to make her like him. Amagami was way better in this aspect (unless it's just nostalgia speaking) and Photokano at least had good fanservice. I'm still liking it for some reason though.

Did anyone stitch this?

I don't think it's out of question. She already had an interest in him before - although arguably not serious. Now she's all alone at a place where she doesn't know anyone and where she's an outsider, with him being the only person around she knows. He made good use of that opportunity to leave a lasting impression, so she's falling for him.

MY WIFE RUISE IS VERY CUTE

Is Tsuneki the smell fetish girl?

She has no neck in the second picture

>Now she's all alone at a place where she doesn't know anyone and where she's an outsider, with him being the only person around she knows.
But she already made a female friend. I could agree with you, but only if Meiko wasn't part of the story.

It's just the angle.

>somehow stomach this and find it kinda likable even though the MC is cringe enducing at times

>later hear it's gonna be in the amagami format

Dropped after this arc, fuck that alternate route bullshit, keep it in the VN

She doesn't really know her that well yet; e.g. her new friend was quite eager to buy into the rumours about her, and Tsuneki seemed pretty eager to leave her behind. Kamita is someone she knows much better than the other people and arguably he seems to be one of the "cooler" and more "chill" guys around, who's not just a stuck up nerd like the other people at the camp. He might not be the most manly guy around but I can definitely see why she clings to him rather than mingle with the no-fun-allowed types of people that participate willingly at nerd-camp.

And nothing of value was lost.

Personally, I enjoy the Amagami format the most. It keeps the threads much more civil since everyone is going to get a route featuring his favourite girl, there's no direct competition between the girls and time wasted with harem banter, it's just straightfoward, no-bullshit romance without unnecessary drama.

>Made by the same people as Amagami and set a decade after Amagami
>Surprised that it's like Amagami
>Would rather have vague harem shit than superior omnibus format

Here you go, enjoy your (you)

>Not liking Amagami format
I bet you enjoy harems where nothing ever happens, faggot

Spitroasting Tsuneki with Sup Forums!

>the VN
Your autism is astonishing.

>he prefers blueballing the audience
Are you a NTRfag too? People like you disgust me.

How much did she charge you?

>watching shows so you can participate in threads

This meme needs to die

Does it clearly look like i finished that shit? I dropped it the moment i realised they were doing that crap.

If i'm barely stomaching this shit what makes you think i would enjoy shitty harems?

VN's are the only medium that should do this "multiple routes" shit

>giving a fuck about the audience

>A certain purple hair archer say hi
Wait, are you talking about talking Euryale here?
Because: "While she loves humans, it is not as 'living beings', but rather in the way of toying with those she likes" is kind of unnerving.
But given that the topic was an advanced future VN where a certain character actually comes after you to make it difficult to go down other routes, I could see it.

>>giving a fuck about the audience
You don't care about your own feelings? Or are you so lucky that MC always ends up with your favourite girl?

>VN's are the only medium that should do this "multiple routes" shit
Sounds like a pretty retarded limitation to me. Can you motivate it with reasonable arguments?

Just a reminder to ignore obvious shitposts.

She is a vampire pretending to be a innocent school girl.

In all honesty, maybe she's Takayama Kisai's secret 2D oc waifu.

>with the no-fun-allowed types of people that participate willingly at nerd-camp.
I know what are you trying to say here and you're right, but remember that Shouichi went willingly too.

Good riddance, faggot.

His decision was more motivated by not having anything better to do though. And his personality is much more easygoing and not nearly as competitive based on what we've seen thus far so it's only natural for him to appear more chill than the others.

And again you're right, I just wanted to correct that part.

>you'll never be a wan wan Disco King

Best gamer.

Her songs are surprisingly the best out of the bunch.

We'll sure miss you.

Wasn't his motivation like, he wants to change or something? Become a more serious person.

Why are the Japs such insufferable fags?
How the fuck is wearing your BOYFRIEND'S clothes a slut thing to do?

>a vampire pretending to be a innocent school girl

There is a time and place for these things user, and cram school is not it. Remember this is a culture where kissing and hugging in public are frowned upon.

Even over here in the west it could be pretty obnoxious.

To which extent he was serious about that is debatable though. I'd argue that it was mostly a matter of him not having anything better to do. It's more likely to become a serious topic in Miu's route since he might end up having to impress her somehow, e.g. joining her in the elite class.

I have conflicting feelings on her dressing style and fashion sense.

So how may episodes will this slut have before we can see another girl

Each girl has four episodes. Also Hikari-chan is not a slut, she's pure love.

More two.

Was Ayane Sakura a good choice for the VA of Tsuneki? I had my reservations at first, but that personality does fit the voice.

The same than Amagami, alright.

>Slut
>Only likes one guy

user

Very much. She hasn't had much opportunity during the second episode but in the first episode, when she leaned in to confront Kamita about his depravity and whispered into the camera it felt quite awkward, as if she was invading my personal space with her voice.

>as if she was invading my personal space with her voice.
But what if that was the intent?

I assume it was, which is why she was a good choice of a voice actress.

Why?

They're just like Sup Forums. I'm sure one of them was thinking "What a slut, where's Ruise?"

>They're just like Sup Forums.
But I like Tsuneki and I like her sense of dress. It's a bit lewd, boorish and slutty, but that only adds to her appeal.

>Also Hikari-chan is not a slut

t. slut enabler

Because they dress just as slutty as she does. And trust me you don't want to live in an apartment with your older sisters.

Hikari-chan is a pure angel.

I knew it since the first moment I heard her.

Hikari is my slutfu of the season

Honestly, Mako is a bigger slut
Just look at how excited she gets

Ruise is just a ghoul.

Kek

Don't think it's just a nip thing user. They made pretty good points saying it's almost like you're advertising you had sex with your boyfriend or something similar. Seen that shit in the land of freedom a couple times with similar opinions and facts.

Her VA is very cute.

does seiren look a lot worse than amagami?

i only watched the bds of amagami so i can't tell myself - can anyone who watched the tv ver share their thoughts?

is this show a peak into how a normie lives his highschool life? the mc is literally a nobody and beta yet he get bitches

>start the show off with literal perfection
>think any girl can be as good
What were they thinking?
You're supposed to keep the best to last

Welcome to Amagami, where every girl is best girl.

The girls bathrooms must be disgusting. Why is he such a degenerate?

He even had a dream where Hikari was sniffing his shit. Fucking scatfag.

I was thinking the same. I think it does look a bit worse but it might also be my memory that is failing me. The still frames still look fine and perhaps even a bit better and closer to the original designs but the animation itself seems not as fluid.

But one is even more best then others. Her name is Sensei.

That guy is so fucking disgusting. Makes me not want to look at his face.

The other girls will have a hard time living up to her. She already set the bar pretty high. I'm still eager to see the other routes though, I'm particularly curious regarding what kind of person Kyouko will turn out to be.

This scene made me chuckle.

>this new in Sup Forums
majikoi say hi

Does Tsuneki like anal?

Yes.

BROWNED

He made that board game for his sister about piss as well. Maybe he likes girls waste products.

Toru is next after Hikari, right?

Dragon Maid a shit and KyoAni is FINISHED

What, she can't take her own heat?