Which is worse

A gay son or a coal-burner daughter?

A gay coal burning son

Hmmm let’s see what would Jesus do?
Being gay is a sin but no where in the Bible does it say racemixing is a sin. So bingo, a faggot aids ridden son is much worse

Wow gee i would tottaly dis own a gay son

But wow wee uhh i sure do dislike neegers so, i think im gonna have to take niggers for 500

Gay son, your name dies with his GRIDS infected anus

coal-burner daughter

gay 100% easy

Coal burner by far.

would disown both and start making crazy debts for them to inherit

what a cuck

A tranny son

Pastor Anderson? Is that you?

Coal burner daughter all the way. At least there have been plenty of gay men in history, none coal burners

Coal burner you nigger.

>tfw you can kill both in this country if one of them happens to be your son/daughter

Actually it does say that one tribe should not mix with another.

I would way rather have a gay son, not even close.

I'd rather my daughter fuck dogs, honestly.

Whichever breeds

>Gay
>Son
pick only one.

the bible is fucking retarded so.. theres that.

based memeflag

You don't inherit debts, at least not in this country.

>There is neither Greek nor Jew
Explain that shit

Your reply doesn't make sense.

Gay son is the end of that genetic line, coal-burning daughter propagates and turns your thousands of years of European heritage into a mongrelized shit within one generation. I'll take the gay son, thank you very much.

kil them both

Depends how gay the son is.
I'd take a Milo over Miley Cyrus any day
But I'd take a Miley Cyrus over a tranny, gender fluid fag.

burgers fuck their daughters

coal burning is worse is you have two or more sons, otherwise gay son is worse

Coal burner daughter. Gay son won't produce offspring

coal burner daughter, because if your son is a faggot then your line ends with him.
But if your daughter is a coal burner, not only your line ends there, it gets polluted by a nigger.

Gay son won't give you grandchildren, which sucks. The coalburner daughter will give you le 56% mongrel grandchildren, which is way fucking worse.

Coal burning daughters are worse. A gay son can be shocked normal and have a future with a wife and children, but a coal burner is incapable of reproducing human offspring.

Gay son. Nothing is worse than a coal burner. At least you can shock your son out of being a faggot. You can never remove the image of nigger dick from your daughter.

Obviously the coal burning daughter is worse.

>A gay son can be shocked normal and have a future with a wife and children
ya damn right

OP's pic always cracks me up because the actress was an Israeli born jew.

Oh, didn't know that. Thanks for clearing that out Canuck. I guess I hurt his feelings since he's probably a half coal and half god (aryan) and when he has sex with his wife's daughter that's white he's burning coal. He was offended and called me a cuck because he's a stupid burger.

At least the gay son won't be tainting the family line with any niglets

They both get the rope

it does say not to mix animal species, if niggers aren't animals I don't know what is

I mean his 'daughter' is burning coal

If you only have two children you deserve both of these fates desu

That's not true, you could always get your son to donate sperm and raise the babies yourself. I think the gay son is way less worse

id pick the coal burning daughter

she chose to be a coal burner the fag son didnt choose to be gay

>What is context

That verse is about how everyone can be saved. It has nothing to do with muh anti racism

the gay son probably

the coal burner eventually ends up a single mother

A gay son can still produce a well adjusted white kid and be a generally well functioning member of society and family. A coalburning daughter is sure to turn into a mixed breeding factory of low class, living in poverty, raising shitty kids to further the problem.

I'd take a gay son over a racemixing daughter.

If the daughter reproduces her if not the son. But not by much

coal burning daughter.

Son is a genetic dead end, oh well.

Daughter is actively ruining your legacy.

You leave my pastor out of this!

Coal burner easy. The gay son's bloodline dies with him. The coal burner taints the bloodline forever.

Coal burner, its like a virus that kills an entire branch of the family tree

Only a heterosexual son can sprout a replacement

That's why you should have lots of kids rather than just one or two.

a coal-burner daughter

>going by the bible

holy heck LMAO

A gay son can practice abstinence and donate sperm. He won't, of course. I'm playing the devil's advocate here.

I'll add though that your son is gay because you fucked him as a child or let someone else fuck him, so that's kind of worse.

Gay because I won't have to pay for my grandson Darnell after Tyrone leaves my stupid coal burning roastie daughter.

I'd have three gay sons before I'd be that tired, defeated old man in the family photo holding my daughter's mistake in my hands.

Just think about it.

gay son so he could take care of my old neet ass when i get older, we can play vidya together and bond

A or B testing. That's the worst.

Worst desu

>debts for them to inherit
You must be living in some kind of shithole

>meth teeth stormfronters thick nosed amerimutts
>openly rather to interbred with other races than to have a single son that won't give you offspring
We are reaching percentages that shouldn't even be possible.

>the fag son didnt choose to be gay

It's horrible, people don't see the dangerous bigger picture.

Both are equally shit and I would be fuming in either case, but I would rather have a mixed half-nigger grandchild and have her dilute some nigger genes with some white genes than have no grandchildren from my son/daughter at all.
I think race-mixing with blacks especially is the ultimate sin, but at least some of me and my wife's genes are still propagated. And at least that nigger that she's with won't be producing full nigger children.
Of course, I plan to have more than one child so at least there's hope elsewhere in either of these cases.

*The only caviat to the faggot son is if he would find a surrogate mother for him and his faggot partner. Then I would choose the son over the nigger-lover.

They're probably Common Fagth fans

I guess at least a gay son might come around to starting a family some day, but holding the genetic product of a race that openly mocks destroying my bloodline would be...... unpleasant.

Gay son. Much worse than coalburning.

Are you the same turbo-autist that was shitposting this photo on Sup Forums?

That’s about the equality of souls before God. It doesn’t matter if you’re an Aryan or a Nigger when you die, as God won’t give you a pass for your sins because of your genetics or cultural affiliation

Coal burner

Gays can still be great men, coalburbers are a drain in society

None of the Above. Rather, the Fucktard who would ask such a stupid question.

>I think race-mixing with blacks especially is the ultimate sin, but at least some of me and my wife's genes are still propagated. And at least that nigger that she's with won't be producing full nigger children.

No, they're full nigger. Mulatto's are just as violent and savage as full negro beasts.

I'd take the faggot. You can disown and you won't be contributing to the delinquency of the nations gene pool by perpetuating the negro race.

>I-I’m above it all I don’t have to answer to you!!!!
How’s middle school?

A coal burning daughter, since you're expected to pay for the wedding
>implying wedding

Oh sorry I read that as what’s worse

Gay son

Gayness is nature
Coal-burning is nurture

Fuck, ment I would rather have a gay son than a coal burning daughter.

Beta bois the wurst

Gay son 100%, at least he can still have white children

I meant to say a gay son is way better than a coal burner

>implying it matters who's skull I crush

Exactly. The gay son is a source of hidden shame, but at the end of the day and the source of a few awkward moments in his adolescence, but in the end, he's going to turn out about 10 percent more affluent, and then politely end his own genetic line.

Your daughter with the coal in her stocking is a visible shame to everyone. Every birthday at a restaurant. "Daddy hold Mugabe I'm going to the bathroom." Every weekend "Daddy I'm going out with the girls, can you watch Tyrone?" When he gets older "Daddy please don't get mad but, can you pay the bail for Daquarius again? I promise he's turning his life around!" He may die in a drug deal gone bad at 25, but you'll be a great grandfather 3x over by then, watching another generation of your offspring.