Gunfags

Gunfags

Now that your government has become tyrannical, are you finally going to take action and start marching on the White House?

Or will you do nothing, as you have always done?

If it becomes a tyranny, we will fight the government. Until then, all board the Trump Express.

Also, it's funny you say that when you yourself are under a "tyrant".

That’s rich comming from a royal slave..

It's comfy here only Libtards are losing
their shit.

Why don't you take up arms against your Tyrannical gov.?
Aren't you Cuck's already getting arrested for
Thought crimes?

Moron. You don’t seem to realize WE HAVE our gummint now and precisely because we do still own weapons. Look in your mirror.

What's the matter, bong? Jealous that we have a strong leader and all you get is a useless chunk of dinosaur leather in a crown and mommy May, the true incarnation of ineptitude and weakness?

Just remember whose country has kebab rape gangs, arrests those that report pedos, and can't even keep their fucking big bong running properly.

Liberals believe the government has become tyrannical, possibly because the current administration is reducing regulations and the current congress just voted to lower taxes. But none of them actually own guns, so...

How much of your budget is dedicated to four chan passes so you can proxy post?

>he doesn't know you can change your flag

Last time I was up in court (racial abuse) the trial before mine overran & they were considering rescheduling my trial until some judge offered to come in on her day off to do it. After my trial (not guilty, bitches!) I saw the overrunning trial's lawyers explaining to the defendant's 3 young kids & wife that Daddy won't be coming home for 5 years, possibly 3 if he's a good boy in prison.
What was he up for? He tweeted "I wish someone would assassinate Alec Salmond".
5 years.
For a tweet.

I think we won't be much longer considering how things are going.

My guess is we'll either have another election or a new PM within the next year.

Not that it makes any difference, MPs are all cunts in my eyes atm anyway.

Didn't know they had one specifically for Europe.

I'm unironically curious. What the British gun laws are like? What kind of guns can you own?

t. CIA nigger with vpn

The American people never had so much individual and political freedoms since the last century you cum guzzling faggot.
Meanwhile your shithole is litterally 1984 in real life. And you obviously don't have guns, or anything else, to do anything about it anyway.

IT's possible to own guns, but really hard.
From my own limited experience I've known;
-A professional hunter with an advanced license having allll his gun rights permanentlly removed because he got divorced.
-A competitive clay pigeon shooter who IS allowed to own shotguns, that can hold no more than 3 rounds, but has to store them at his son's house, as he's not allowed weapons in the house 'coz he got divorced 20 years ago.

Please tell me you are lying
Sorry but we have to destroy your family because your dad hurt someone fe wees

Lmao why does it matter that he got divorced 20 years ago?

Nope, sorry bro.
This was in 2014, around the time of the referendum, and Alec Salmond was on the news every day.
I'm not a child expert, but I'd guess the kids were about 4, 6 & 9 years old-ish.

Divorced men are considered a mental health risk.
Dunblane was "done" by a mentally ill man, therefore... Yeah.

We filthy peasants cannot fight the federal government, so why try to fight? Let's just sit back and let the migrants be deported.

Hey look, another faggot OP

every day with these gay ass threads Britfags, explain yourselves

No fucking way thats fucked.

We live in a gay-ass country, under gay-ass rules, ruled by gay assholes, being told we should all be gay assholes.

Ironically, the clay shooter's son has 4 young children (aged 2-13) in his house, but because he's in a stable marriage & his Dad lives alone, it's considered a safer place for the guns to be.

Because suicide?

When people start passing out guns for free I'll fight.

>wanting to roleplay as a Muslim
I mean, if it makes you happy I guess...

Because murder-suicide.
Because obviously in a divorce, the man is crazy & the woman is right.

Damn you should try to move out of bongistan before your comrades rat on you and your sent to the department of peace.

What if the guy remarries? Does the gun become safe because vagina?

You'd think the nation that brought us King Henry VIII would be cool with divorce. I guess appealing to evil feminists who just want to see men suffer is more important.

Reading about British gun rights:
>Only muzzle-loading pistols—including muzzle-loading revolvers—are permitted;
What the shit, muzzle-loading. Do they mean like this guy?

Plastic knives? Must be on cucked England.

How is it tyrannical?

Desperately want to. I wannabe a burger, I'll even do the accent & everything y'all. I has no money.
Don't know, good question. I'll ask him next time we go shooting.
In my country it's illegal for a man to talk to a lone woman at the bus stop. A friend of mine was cautioned & charged for "Has the number 62 been yet". Apparently she felt threatened & frightened he was gonna rape her. In broad daylight. On the busiest street in a major city.

>Brits have to grab the red coats and dust off the muskets to revolt
Kek

>0.05$

>dollar sign after the amount
Britbongistan really is a backwards land

Eh

Well it's logical, actually. If you say it, like, in words, you don't say "I got dollars twenty on me", but the other way around.

Ok libtard

Can you explain why so many bongs are buttblasted that we have gun rights? They are emotionally pained that people thousands of miles away across the ocean have a certain type of inanimate object sitting around. Is it a globalist impulse to "harmonize" all laws?

Because they want guns too. I would also be buttblasted if I wasn't so kind-hearted.

For me, it's a "boohoo no fair" thing. I'm nearly 40, and grew up in a very rural area where everyone had a rifle & a shotgun because deer is good food. When I was a kid you could mail-order shotguns from a catalgue. I couldn't wait until I was old enough to get a real (non-air) rifle, and just as I came of age... Dunblane massacre, massive change in laws, now it's too difficult & not worth it.
I can't speak for youngfags who grey up never knowing a world where owning guns was no different to owning fishing rods.

You can't have guns?
I assumed you were like a colder, more alcoholic America.

Nah. You can have shotguns if you get a hunting license (which is not hard though), and then you can have rifles (no auto, no magazines more than 10 rounds) if you own a shotgun for 5 years and don't fuck anything up. No handguns unless you're military.
Can have SKS though, and that's my personal all time favourite.

Well I was referring more to the ones who want our government to confiscate them and smugly declare how "advanced" Britain is for taking them away. It's baffling to me the number of foreigners who spend time worrying and lecturing us about guns.

How exactly has the government become tyrannical?

Ah. I'd guess these are people who only absorb mainstream news (everything is fine) and don't talk to policemen socially. One cop I know says there's dozens of shooting deaths in his patrol area every year, gun violence is through the roof & it's so bad all cops wear kevlar at all times now, compared to in the 90's before the new laws where cops had a kevlar vest at the station just in case they got a firearm call.