I like Italy. But the country is a mess. I wanna hear from Italians, how can you guys make Italy great again?

I like Italy. But the country is a mess. I wanna hear from Italians, how can you guys make Italy great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Ragusa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When was Italy not a mess?

Which aspects are a mess?

Pic related.

They're like the niggers of western europe. No idea what is wrong with them. They can't do anything right. If you talk to individuals they don't seem retarded but the aggregate of them is just a mass of retards, it'samistery

remove gypsy

They lost to an african civilization. They're the greatest losers in south europe. Amazed that the turks didn't invaded rome during mid-ages.
Also fuck italy, full of mafiosos and whores willing to suck your cock for 1$(been there once)

Restore fascism would be the first step, because honestly Italians don't know what's good for them.
Next would be to publicly hang traitors and communists like Boldrini or Camuso.

The smart ones have already fled abroad.
Italy is a mess because the terroni (people in the South) live off leeching the central state and constantly ask for gibs.
Ask them, it's always the central state's fault, the mafia's fault, the cousin's fault. They have no concept of self responsibility and they're prone to every kind of bribery or moral corruption. They bring selfishness and opportunism to a whole new level, they're truly the niggers of italy by birthright.

Were the 1$ whores attractive?
I'm going to Rome soon and i got a couple dollars to spend.

There's no such thing in Italy, your fellow countryman is a terrible liar.
Don't get involved in prostitution here, you're a foreigner and they'll probably try to get you in trouble. In the case just go for top tier whores.

I don't recommend any place since the whores are shitskinned and ugly, but you can find them on the streets of rome. Most of the whores are also immigrants from eastern euro countries(bulgaria) and other shitholes from north africa.

Italy will never get great again.
The government doesn't give two shits about every citizen, corruption is everywhere.
The economy is fucked up completely, it's impossible to get a job cause they hire niggers to do manual labors (builders, wharehouse men, stuff like that that I don't know how to write in english) and they don't hire for any other job cause elderly are still there after 50+ years cause the government spent all the retirement money and they can't litterally afford to pay retirement to those who already are, so they use the money the workers are saving up. If you're lucky enough to find a job it's always off the books, and they give you something like 2€ an hour.

Lol, sono terrone e fidati, sto cercando lavoro da non so quanto tempo per mettere soldi da parte ed andare via. Ma è vero, il 90% dei terroni sono degli scansafatiche che passano la loro vita a non fare un cazzo e che vogliono solo accumulare soldi senza fare nulla.

Italy is fine. Still better than most places. Not every country is a jewish money depository, Swiss boy.

>how can you guys make Italy great again?
Remove kebab, remove southern Italy, remove gypsies

so this is map of italian states before unification so it's okay for Dalmatia and Istria to be part of it because Venice. So why does it have Ragusa?

>the terroni (people in the South), [for them] it's always the central state's fault, the mafia's fault, the cousin's fault
>[I'm] terrone, the government doesn't give two shits about every citizen, corruption is everywhere
Omg, it's true.

What about Northern Italians? Are they not okay in general and fairly relatable to the Swiss?

Why wont you let South Italy join Greece then? The South is poorer because in the North it is way flatter, so agriculture and infastructure is way easier to build/maintain. Also products entering from the north will be cheaper in the north than in the south.
What you do is dividing your own nation. But we all know that the Southerners are Greeks and the northerners Etruscans and Tuscans so there was not a chance of unity anyway.

I genuinely feel bad for the hard working people like you who happened to live in the South.
I wish you luck for the future, user.

Whats with the South Italian hate. All Italians I know speak of Southern Italy as if it was in Africa. Its your own country ffs.

Give South Italy to Greece. Make Taranta, Panormo and Neapoli great again.

When Rome was populated by Romans.

no one gives a shit about anything anymore.
you can't.

There was no Roman race, only Roman citizens.

Italy is great, my ragazzi.

Did you invest in Eastern Poland, user?

Deport foreigners, exterminate terroni and Sicilians, sterilize cucks
/thread

> mfw the idea of Rome is forever lost.

Nah, it's my father's fault for not paying taxes cause "I don't make enough money shut up son" like an asshole. I had to work my ass off in a call center to pay for Uni full price. At least he's losing is shop now, karma is nice.

Fascism

Initialy full citizenship of the Republic was only restricted to the natives of Latium. I think the Gracchi changed that.

/thread

If there’s one thing italians hate more than niggers, it’s themselves.

This. Ragusa is Serbian, not Italian.

>All Italians I know speak of Southern Italy as if it was in Africa. Its your own country ffs.

>unmake it, then form a union of whatever independent nations would form
>VIVA VERDI!
>fascist identity

To the Polish dude: Italy is united just by politics, different cultures and ideas still exist there and we're only still together because of the bloody Pope. Get rid of the Pope, get rid of the south and we would be a healthy, rich nation. You know about all the stereotypes about Italians? They are all because people from the south. My mother-in-law is from the south and she thinks "I give my wife too much freedom" (her exact words), fucking medieval mentality

Do italians care about their heritage at all? Are there any true Romans left in Italy?

The North is paying terroni's bills all the time, that's why I'm not too happy of living in the same country. The divide is fucking huge.
See picrelated.

Cancer

Well, at least when they came in Greece, the locals immediately became equal Roman citizens. Actually even until WW1, we Greeks still called ourselves Romans.

that's so true

I think that nationalism is still very strong here in Italy

Are North or South Italians more cucked?

In USA Southerners are considered stupid (State IQ is way lower because of niggers so they actually aren't dumber) but much more racist. In Canada Quebec is also considered lazier but more nationalistic than the English parts.

Joke's on my wife and I then. We just claimed citizenship there through her grandfather (lol). We have italian passports now but don't speak a lick of it, just more part of the bug-out plan and/or opportunities for tax structuring and flagging our sailboat as anything other than American.

Most appealing to me would be moving to sardinia and buying a shitty house or old agriturismo for cash whenever the next European economic crisis starts devaluing the currency relative to the dollar. The appeal is living in the middle of nowhere where life, food, and wine are cheaper than metro NYC.

That said, I'd love for italy to be a functioning euro citizen, and I'd hate to see them leave the EU or Schengen because it would make my new Italian passport useless for living anywhere else.However, if they did leave the euro currency and default on their debts, then I could buy a house for 40 billion drachmas or whatever and it would work out to about $50. I guess that would be cool.

South Italians ae assholes who don't do anything all day and expect to have tons of money just by hiring people off the book and don't paying taxes. They care only about themselves and money. That's why every sane southern person is feeing to either north italy or a foreign country.

Your mother in law sounds based.

The North is paying Terroni's bills because there's no right balance to the country's infastracture. It's like blaming people from the far eastern Russia that they are not as productive as the Muscovites.

Well, if it's so nice and they just lay on their asses all day why would they want to leave? You are contradicting yourself.

They care more about fucking football than any form of ideal of nation or civilisation, past, present or future.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Ragusa

To the Greek dude (assuming you're a dude): trust me, it' also the mentality. I like that you're defending the south, but I've been there a lot, they expect "others" to help them but they do nothing to help themselves

Why are South Italians so much lazier?

Sicialy was conquered by muslims for a while so there may have been some interbreeding which would be the reason why but that doesn't explain Naples or the rest of South Italy. And there also isn't a big north/south divide in Spain where Muslims took over.

I really have no idea if Italy can be saved, the real enemies of Italy are the characters of the Italians, too many egoistical people who steal from other Italians
South Italy is shitty true, but don't think that south italians are the only one that steals
Trentino and Valle D'Aosta are in the north but they to require huge statebux and contribute next to nothing to the economy
Then again I live in Sardinia the life cost here is pretty low and we mafia can't thrive between us
We are getting flooded with niggers though, those asshole say that they lived a bettere life in africa than here, fucking assholes

*blocks your path*

Italian here living abroad I suggest looking into north italy esp friuli the economic crisis has done a lot of damage there and you can buy houses there for very cheap and the weather is very nice all year long and you also have snow during Chrismas

Central Italy is basically the same, it's not a matter of infrastructure. Sicily could have been a central hub in the whole mediterranean sea instead of becoming a mafia ridden shithole. Every attempt of building a resembleance of infrastructure was stopped by the stinky southern contractors which charged the central state for outrageus sums and slowed down the projects. The biggest fuck up of all the time is letting these people hold any kind of office, because they are subverting the state from within.

Just press the post number and you will directly reply to the post

what are you doing in Paragay bro?

Cause South Italy is divided between 99% assholes who don't wanna work and either live with unenployement checks and leaching of family or are rich cause of an illegal business, and 1% that goes away cause of the 99%. We're pretty much a feudal sistem, lol

Should I even bother getting my Italian citizenship?

I want to be able to go there in case a european race war starts.

I would die of boredom in Friuli, still prefer my good old Firenze

>I'd hate to see them leave the EU or Schengen because it would make my new Italian passport useless for living anywhere else.
Sometimes I think that "White people" across all Western countries share a common cause. But then I read bullshit like this.

Fuck no. That would be our death

When Milan and Venice were independent states, I guess. Blame Napoleon for ruining it.

mamma mia come ti brucia il culo

Fascism

I'm a dude, yes. I haven't been to Italy personally but knowing quite a few of Italians I found Southerners to be friendlier in general and much nicer people.
The question is does the South have equal opportunities for economic growth as the North?

I love Argentina, I spent some months over there. What can I say? At least here you don't risk to be at gun point or stabbed every other day like, for example, in BA

>To the Polish dude
>To the Greek dude (assuming you're a dude)

We had considered this as I speak mostly French and German after English. My firm also has an office in Milan but I've never been there myself. I'd be amazed if its cheaper than sardinia doe.

So you're complaining that a rich white dude from NYC wants to be able to move freely through Europe as opposed to being stuck in Italy? It's not like I'm a Roma or something. It's not my fault you morons let 'Developing nations' into the mix, whoever thought romania would be a good idea even for cheap labor was on crack, that's what Poland is for! That and delicious, delicious hookers.

Dumb southern italian can't even speak english properly.
Look at the kind of monkey we have to share our country with.

I joined isis in 2014 and I deserted now I cant return or I could be charged with terrorism

That didn't work very well for them when they actually tried.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the hell were you thinking holy shit

Can anyone tell me what goes on in Liguria? And in Genoa in general? Is it full of negroes?

Someone told me people there were larping as celts for some reason, please tell me it is not true

Of course they do, but they are also lazy, disorganized and I know many who don't pay taxes even if they work. As for being friendlier, sure, if what you're looking for it's a shallow friendship.

Arab domination only lasted 250 years, in which they lived separately from the general population, in the same way normans ruled the saxons after the battle of Hastings.
The Sicilian-Arab is a meme pushed by the amerilard TV, they are probably projecting.

Oh, he didn't speak with the hive language and you are calling him names. You appear no better than feminists.

>At least here you don't risk to be at gun point or stabbed every other day like, for example, in BA

Well It depends on where you are, the province of Naples is as dangerous as Buenos Aires

stay the fuck out you goddamn sandnigger. I hope they arrest you in Paraguay

Cool. We have an expert here: good for you, have a medal.

You must have some shitty cell phone pic to corroborate this, that is amazing
pic sortof related

>ID
>ANNYBOOM
kek, show bobs.

Eastern Poland isn't really vilified here. I'm from Eastern Poland, moved to Warsaw for work, literally nobody cares(at worst they assume I'm dirt poor and my landlady acts like she thinks I'll avoid paying rent though, but I guess that's just normal).

No goy, vote Silvio Berlusconi again, it Did just fine.

Well, quite honestly I believe if Greece annexed South Italy, we could remove kebab and retake Constantinople in a month. Don't blame them, fix them. They are your brothers, as they are mine.

In my city (Catania) we've got babygangs. Fking 30ish kids between 10 and 17 that assault and steal from everyone if you dare walk by the city center (piazza alcalà mostly desu), and no one can do anything cause they're minors. YOu know what the police sais if you report them? "we can't make a report, deal with them yourselves". I'd rather live in Argentina.

True. Hope the volcano has a good aim next time

>you have to chose Berlusconi or 5 stelle
>not voting lega

Lurk more, faggots.

I like your mentality. I started marring one, but still think they're hopeless. They let crime rule them and they have spread their mafias all over the country. If you want them, be my guest.

Non devi mai giustificarti per cose che tu non hai mai fatto

You know how bad things are, no one has a job, houses are being foreclosed politicians are corrupt and if young people complain they get called fanulloni. we need change. All of Europe needs it. It will come one way or the other. Young people are becoming very radicalized they will become communists, Nazis or jihadists unless things get better. And I suspect they wont

>Italian
>Joining ISIS
I'm sending a report to Minniti right now, stay tuned.
kek, I didn't know that, are they gyppos by any chance?

Can you think for yourself, finoccio? Come in real life to see who is the newfag and who is your father.

So.... tell me, was it Italy also getting cucked by africans and rapefugees like a rest of the world?