Why did the Third Reich look so comfy? Was it literally the Utopia?

Why did the Third Reich look so comfy? Was it literally the Utopia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OQxVW2vDJw
hooktube.com/watch?v=dNka5Uk5juA
french-news-online.com/wordpress/?p=29976#axzz50VCxVpHl
youtube.com/watch?v=T1r_MXNs6SA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil
liveleak.com/view?i=6d3_1464106251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In short yes. (My great grandfather and his buddies)

We fought the wrong people in that war.

I am proud to say my family did not

We all did, no more brother wars.

>he'll never return

Amen to that my friend

Yes youtube.com/watch?v=-OQxVW2vDJw

oh dear, another of these silly threads.

no, it was a shithole. fine if you were top brass nazi, but for everyone else a police state.

read a little history and do a little thinking (I know it is hard, but trust me it gets easier with practice)

Wow that video gives me chills. It’s also very depressing in a way. A look at what could have been. Now it would be no go zones, cars on fire, and mosques

Not true my family lived in Germany until 1948 she said when the fuhrer took charge things improved drastically. She said they didn’t start to take a turn for the worst until later in the war for obvious reasons

>french
Fuck off pierre, you're just butthurt that he stomped your country so hard he made your grandfather pissed his pants
France was occupying RIGHTFUL german land, they attacked Germany first

you mean you fought the Nazis, right?

because they were obviously the right people to fight?

because they invaded my country, and shot innocent people. they enslaved people and took them away to slave camps in Germany. They murdered people at the sides of roads. they put people in a church adn set it on fire. Women and children.

your family fought against those murderous inhuman scum, yes? glad to hear it.

Daily reminder that the winners write history

>because they invaded my country, and shot innocent people. they enslaved people and took them away to slave camps in Germany. They murdered people at the sides of roads. they put people in a church adn set it on fire. Women and children.
>your family fought against those murderous inhuman scum, yes? glad to hear it.
jesus christ, wew lad
thanks for the comedy pierre, now prep your girlfriend's bull for when achmed fucks her tonight

I visited Coventry once. Wonderful old city center with all those mediaeval buildings, so peaceful.

So sad to see someone posing as a hitler lover under the flag that stood up to the nazis and beat their morally corrupt backsides

crawl back to your sink estate you chav.

How much do you shills get paid?
Nazi germany had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the world
Had a high standard of living
If you haven't seen the videos of nazi Germany then you're missing out, it looks like a pure utopia and everyone looks happy

Nice VPN, its very fitting that a cuckold shill would be waving the french flag, Im glad that people like you get paid to try change the conversation here, because that further justifies everything that is said here.

>complains about Nazis invading his country after they fucked over Germany in the treaty of Versailles and literally stole german clay along as wealth and resources for years during the Weimar days
>isn't complaining about the Muslim invasion shitting in his streets and raping his women
You are a faggot

>she said when the fuhrer took charge things improved drastically
that is true, but the third reich was still a police state. Also Hitler was a control freak, he should have listened to his generals when fighting the soviets instead of going 'lol i know best since i am the führer'.
>If you haven't seen the videos of nazi Germany then you're missing out, it looks like a pure utopia and everyone looks happy
people always look happy in propaganda videos. Even the norks are happy if I watch their government tv

Pierre is pro Judeo-Bolshevism/communism

Your country declared war on them. Invasions are a part of war. Or are you referring to the militarization of the Rhineland? Was German clay and Hitler was just trying to uncuck the Treaty of Versailles.

Your mother gets fucked in her fat white ass by muhammad, fucking shitstain of the earth.

hardly comedy. Ten miles from here they shot forty people. they took anohter hundred away and they never returned. ten miles the other way they took three hundred young men to slave labour in Germany. a dozen came back after the war, all with marks of beatings and torture, all starved and broken.

that is the reality of the Nazi regime.

You're so cucked you don't even know your countries history. There's literally millions of interviews of krauts saying it was the best time of their lives

jesus christ, how cucked are you fritz?

deserved it after napoleon

I do this for free. How much do they pay you? since I suspect that you have to be well paid to shill for such an abhorrent lie. Or are you just ill educated and stupid?

/comfyreich/ thread?

/comfyreich/ thread.

>Wonderful old city center with all those mediaeval buildings, so peaceful.
Top kek

Ye, because France has never done any wrong to Germany or to other parts of Europe in its entire existence

hooktube.com/watch?v=dNka5Uk5juA

You think you're the hot shit being in UK aka "The land of cucked ones"? This doesn't give you the right to laugh at your fellow neighbour.
I hope muhammad hits you with the truck at night, fucking cum dumpster, bad teeth faggot.

I live near Figeac.

french-news-online.com/wordpress/?p=29976#axzz50VCxVpHl

Nice collage

Because you're a gullible idiot falling for 80 year old propaganda

why is Sup Forums siding with losers?

>A french guy is anti-german and a hurting butt
STELL DIR VOR WIE GESCHOCKT ICH BIN!
zurück nach

Hitler would never do such a thing

Feels bad.

>brazil calling germany losers

You're not even german, just some immigrant from turkey brought to germany as a workforce after the WW2 mess. You lost faggots, and as a result you aren't white anymore, you'll be muslim in the next 100 years, get lost.

Loser is relative

>flag

Why are you siding with capitalists, communists or movements people don't even know of?
If you don't have an opinion, why are you posting on a politcal board?

>best time of their lives
better than today sure, no argument there. But I do not like states that tell people what can and can't be said, just because the people doing the censoring share my opinions does not make it ok.
cucked? nah, I'm just saying its stupid to believe in propaganda

Brazil is a nation of low IQ mongrels. You're likely an unholy mix of mestizo and nigger.

You have no right to call anybody a loser, you subhuman filth

Nazi germany had a comparable standard of living to other civilized states like France, America and the UK you stupid lying faggot. It did that with slave labor and mass executions, political terror and using its economy to pump up its military. When you put all your resources into killing you can reduce unemployment and when you conscript half the fucking country no one is homeless or unemployed yeah? also they killed all the homeless, threw the poor into camps and used them as cheap factory labor. no one had any workers rights, no one was allowed to complain to their boss, it was horrible corporate rule. you’re ignorant and slavishly minded, like a fucking animal. fascists have the mentality of sheep dogs and oxen. just bite whatever master sics you on, drive whatever master yokes you too. you fucking insect

Unironically because of propaganda

>tfw he was our only chance

youtube.com/watch?v=T1r_MXNs6SA

>n*****
why use such a disgusting, foul word?
can't you use an argument without racism?

t. magapede

>But I do not like states that tell people what can and can't be said, just because the people doing the censoring share my opinions does not make it ok.
I used to think like that. But no censorship is good if it's being done in the best interests of our people. Imagine if Marx's work was censored and destroyed it could get anywhere. Imagine if the Frankfurt school and their subversion was censored in the 60s before they could infect the west with degeneracy and destroy the family unit. Beleiving in classical liberalism is all fine and dandy if everyone can respect eachother and the rules. But when you have jewish subverters that want nothing less than to genocide all of us than I don't care if we break some rules along the way if it means we survive.

>can't you use an argument without racism?
Racism is part of the argument because its true, subhuman.

basically Sup Forums

>uses cuck-memeflag
I am 1/2 Holstein 1/4 Westprussian and 1/4 Silesian, you could call me mongolian, because of the racemixing with mongoloids/poles in this region tho.

Pic related is my phenotype, i have characteristics from both

Daddy hitler wouldn't be proud. Racist.

what this man says is reasonable
instantly 4 posts attacking him

of course, you uneducated imbeciles, the third reich between 33 and 45 was a totalitarian police state, where propaganda and hate against other peoples and races was widespread and used for the political purpose of waging war against neighbouring states. The german people were herded like sheep for the purposes of the state with various tools ranging from manipulation to coercion

I thought it is part of political education to be against such things. And I also gather than amongst true conservatives huge overbearing state apparatus with too much control over the population is shunned and not glorified like you idiots seem to do

the obvious should not have to be restated here. Read a damn book. Realize that the reality of that time is not at all congruent with the ideal that the nazis would have wanted to be, but simply weren't

i didn’t vote because i knew better than to support Trump even if HRC is an evil blood drinking pedo shitstain. I knew he was going to side with the Zionists and Military-Industrial Complex and look how right i was! Schwartzman, Wilbur Ross, Beal, Feinberg, Mercer, Xi, Putin all evil loominati oligarch blood drinkers. Fuck him and fuck you fascist. My grandpa fought imperial Japan, because they were just like you stupid cunts. arrogant, piggish, domineering, insensitive, heavy-handed, beligerent, carnival going clowns, they loved to torture, beat and rape. Just like the SS in Poland and just like every good little piggy swine faced fascist dreams of doing. Fascists are blood thirsty toy soldiers, cowards with no WILL of their own. Have you read Nietzsche mein kameraden? do you know what he had to say about the anti-Semites? He was about as kind to them as he was the priests and the actual kikes themselves. Fuck you idiot, fuck you and fuck Richard Spencer and Anglin and the stupid media fucks who organized this gay movement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil
>not a single defeat in history

but who decides what gets censored? A group of people\a single person, right? And what happens when these people abuse their power, by, for example, censoring negative information about themselves? Who will stop them from doing that?
You could of course trust them to not abuse their power, but if I take a look at history that does not sound like a good idea. I don't want to give power hungry german control freaks more control over my life, they have more than enough already

Yeah too bad all that history will be lost to the void le 0% face
KYS commie cunt. I remember you from long ago. Your 'arguments' are still just as shit as they were back then.

>Power hungry German control freaks
Aren't you German? Why the need to specify German.

stupid butthurt baguette dildo cheeselicker doesn't realize the JOOS already invaded his country and economically controlled your people, Adolf Hitler actually liberated your country from the sand people and you celebrate by blacking up as hard as possible
Stick to making pastries you insufferable faggot and stay out of politics until you produce another Charles Martel.
French confirmed for biggest shitposters on this board.

I would trust Hitler or even Franco or Mussolini much more than anyone we have now. Would they be perfect? No. But at least they have the interests of the people at heart. Better than some communist who doesn't care about whatever else is damaged as long as the abstract concept of equality is increased or the globalist who only cares about how low he can drive down wages or import cheaper workers.

We probably could live in a perfect democratic society with complete free speech if we just got rid of all of the foreigners in our country it worked in America for almost 2 centuries. But right now we need extreme measures to repair our culture and our nations.

I wouldn't want it with THAT Regime, but if it's all NatSoc it's fine

and Hans is pro mass murder, no free speech, slave labour, government theft (not taxation, just theft) and lies.

ah and also libelous unwarranted aspersions at other anons.

your country declared war on them too... or did they declare war on USA?

Germany had breached international law and treaties, knowing that they would precipitate war - they planed for it, and quickly took advantage of the situation - you think that poor little germany was not a fault, and it just happened to have an army lying about to invade the low countries ans France?

And having invaded they were then justified in their slavery and rape and murder and theft?

you have a strange morality, or rather lack of it.

Daily reminder that the last people defending Berlin were French. Or would you say they weren't because they weren't wearing the French uniform or should I say American.

>Why the need to specify German
because in recent german history these people had way to much power. But the majority of germans (do not worry, I am german myself) simply don't care about how much power their government has over them. But they can tell you all about how bad our history is. Yet not one of them thinks there's something wrong with the state having a monopoly on education.
>But at least they have the interests of the people at heart
yeah, up until the point were they feel their position is threatened, then they suddenly got their best interests at heart.

compare 1936 Berlin with Paris today. You live in a country with a standard of living half that of "Nazi-Germany." Lmao your standard of living was twice as good when you were occupied by the Germans.

Not really. As soon as their military success started to dwindle due to Hitler's strategic inadequacy the Party started a paranoid crackdown on everybody. The generals were too afraid to oppose Hitler in any meaningful way. When Stauffenberg finally had the guts to attempt a coup it was not because he was against the general ideal of a strong Germany but because he saw that Hitler and his cronies had crashed Germany against the wall real hard ... it was a last ditch effort to salvage an already lost situation. And Rommel too had to bite the bullet for it and that was a damn shame.

they knew how to take care of shit

whatever napoleon did a century and ahalf before, does not make the criminal acts of the nazis either right or in any way justified.

say I was to murder forty white people in Halifax because the British once killed people in India - would you say that was all fair

Stauffenberg was a fucking traitor who resented Hitler because he didn't respect his 'aristocratic Junker upbringing enough'. He personally met with the allies who told him they would accept nothing but unconditional surrender. He knew what would happen to Germany if it lost. But Hitler valued ability over fancy titles at birth. He was a traitor who only cared about his wealth and nothing more.

Take a look at German engineering. When looking at their war machines they were top-notch, nothing crude about them. This can not be changed by the victors history books because have proof that their tanks for example were superior to any allied tank, they simply didn't have the numbers because of this precision. This perfect engineering concept was no doubt a social construct as well. The third reich was sure to make living as good as possible and make the rest of their nation as good as possible, but since there is no proof of this, history has be overwritten.

You already live in a thought-police state, its just one that hates you rather than one that wants you to prosper.

You have a special section on liveleak. death by flip flop. death by machete. You are animals ...

but hey - 7:1. don't be sad anymore. must hurt.

liveleak.com/view?i=6d3_1464106251

your post was shit from one end to the other, and you call me a shitposter. fuck off ignorant fool.

learn some history, the real stuff, not just pol fantasy and whiteboy little dick supremacist revisionism

what the fuck does this word salad mean?

lies.

utter lies.

or source? come on prove that shit?

>7:1 never forgett

Might be that Stauffenberg was an aristocratic bastard but he was not the only one involved in the coup. Of course he was a traitor! But still, I do strongly hold the notion that when Hitler ordered the Heeresgruppe B to take Stalingrad he acted as a traitor to the German people too. Everybody in their right minds knew that this plan would gloriously fail. The painful losses at the Don River had weakened the 6. Army considerably. Moving into Stalingrad was just asking for being encircled and cut off by Russian forces.

Ok maybe it had been just a miscalculation. Still, a true leader would have the decency to resign upon such a massive fuckup. He would not put his troops into a position of either going down with him against better knowledge or breaking their vow of honor.

Hitler had simply squandered the bright future we might have had.

>still losing

Not true, most food was exported to Germany and french people only had the leftovers. In some region it was better than in others but if you were a working class french guy (90% at the time) you could barely feed your family.
Only rich people lived decently.

I have to tell you that a lot of Hitler's failures on the Eastern front came about as a result of direct betrayal from the Abwehr, the logistics service and from the military itself. Halder, who was also a traitor informed Hitler that the troops could remain within Stalingrad and Goering informed him that the Luftwaffe would be able to ensure a continuous supply line to the front. Hitler could only work with the information he was given. If what others told him was the truth then he might have made better decisions. As it stood he made choices based on inaccurate information and bald faced lies. He put his trust in the wrong people.

That's what you get when the British are blockading the entire continent. Of course food will be scarce. Perhaps France should have thought of the consequences of losing when they declared war on Germany.

That is also true but he himself had chosen those people as his closest advisers.

There is one thing that rubs me wrong about Hitler: he himself said that he was destined to lead the German people. Yes, might be that he was destined and his achievements were impressive ... but with these words he had revealed one big character flaw I think. He was not destined to 'lead' but to SERVE the German people ... that is the mindset of a good leader. Servitude to the wellbeing of one's people to the last breath and to the last drop of blood. I see the blatant flaws in German military aristocracy (and aristocracy in general) but at least in principle their core belief had always been to serve the people through leadership, not to lead them for the sake of itself.

But by seeing himself destined to lead Hitler may have just created the environment of sycophants and politically upright but practically incompetent people that had spelled doom over the whole operation. That sould always be kept in mind if we ever will be presented with a chance to again pave the way for a brighter future as these flaws may again be our downfall...

fuck you

Because it's propaganda.

I've never really seen Hitler proclaim himself leader of the German people by destiny (I am sure he might have once in a while when he was absolutely euphoric (No meme intended)) However I do more than often see him proclaiming himself a servant of Germany and proclaiming that everything he did, he did for Germany and the German people.

You are the proto cuck. Millenial? I bet on it. Propaganda? Wut "Propaganda"? You are brainwashed by your teachers, your liberal friends and parents since you can think. It is stupid to be a cuck. I know the German school systemvery well - how many male teachers do you had? one? I bet he was a cuck, too. Have you served? No? Cuck.

No retard. The Gestapo kicked your door down if you had spoken shit about le fuhrer or was suspected for criminal activity. A state without a good and fair legal system will always be shit. And in the later years they basicly spent all they had on the army so you had to live on rantions