Piracy Coming To An End in the USA!

It is all about to come tumbling down. No more Torrents. No more Direct Downloads. No more Streaming Services. No more Piracy!!! But WAIT.....

usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/12/06/fake-names-and-c-used-fcc-internet-regulation-debate-public-comments-includes-usa-today-tech-columni/923576001/
fortune.com/2017/12/05/net-neutrality-vote-delay/

>Democrats are calling for a vote on net neutrality scheduled for next week to be delayed, after it was revealed that millions of comments submitted to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on the issue were faked, with some commenters utilizing stolen identities.

Other urls found in this thread:

ag.ny.gov/fakecomments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one cares about third worlders

>muh net neutrality
If the free market wills it, so be it.
Fucking lefties

the internet is pretty much in the hands of American companies. You should care at least a tiny bit instead of behaving like an edgy uneducated American teenager user.

>If the free market wills it, so be it.
Wonder why nobody says this when movies are casted with nonwhite actors? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

kek, its fucking hilarious how fucking hypocritical Sup Forumsedditors are

even if they go with the net neutrality thing, I don't think it'll make as much of a difference as people think

I mean, when fucking George Soros is backing something, you know there's something fishy about it but that old kike monster is vehemently against the bill being passed while at the same time being more than happy to force liberal cuck propaganda down modern generations' throat in an attempt to normalize degeneracy, so the whole idea of net neutrality is a bit iffy to me.

Giant corporations like Google who are almost 100% of the time out for their own corporate interest and try to disguise it as some leftist populist horseshit, are some of the people causing the biggest public stink about it and trying to get trendy hipsters up in arms.

Notice anything about the companies supporting net neutrality? It's all the ones that have done heavy censoring over the last few years
>google
>twitter
>facebook
>netflix

It's a fucking scam bigger than the Kony shit

hola

>post this exact same picture and text right before I go to bed
>see it again right when I wake up

Hello paid shill! I hate using that word because Sup Forums throws it around for anyone they hate, but your dedication shows that you are (hopefully, for your sake) doing it for the money. Go fuck a cactus

Aren't theaters hitting record lows now?

In terms of the last decade, media was mostly white to begin with because they sold better. Increased non-white casting isn't because of the free market, but because of pressure from a vocal minority of people.

If they kick Sup Forums and the other alt right babies off the net, it'll be worth it

Not an argument, there are people who "voted with their wallet" and wanted to see non-whites and women in Star Wars so I guess that means the free market willed it huh

This: ag.ny.gov/fakecomments

Is the tool to search your own name to see if it was faked and used. It will give you PDF files that your name appears in. You'd need to download those and look in them and use the PDF viewer search (takes fucking forever) to find them and check to see if the home address listed is yours.

...Mine is in there.

Or maybe it's because America is becoming increasingly diverse thus casting is reflecting that diversity

>claims to hate jews
>wants to get fucked by jewish corporations
I knew all conservatives were closet gays

>...Mine is in there.

3 times in 3 different name submissions/petitions

"The free-market is good in and of itself"
Wew lad

the idea that this crackdown has anything to do with net neutrality shows how brain-dead and dependent these soyboy types are to the fourth estate, what would they do without them huh?

>Americans vote for the guy and party that said they want to repeal net neutrality
>Cry when they move to repeal net neutrality

Why are you complaining? You got what you voted for

it's not going to be delayed. ajit pai doesn't care. he's going to get this shit through because that's what he's being paid to do. and he's not an elected official so he doesn't care that the public think he's a scumbag.

Yeah, because the majority of people would rather watch movies on their couch at home and services like Netflix allow them to do so. Box office being down doesn't mean there isn't just as much money being spent on media overall.

Hello commies. Don't forget to donate to Bernie and upvote.

They don't make you pay to acces what they blocked tho. You can use any other search engine, facebook is only usable because of messenger. On the other hands, ips will ask you to pay to watch videos on youtube and youllswallow it all

This is pretty disingenuous to say, since that's really only Sup Forums. The rest of the internet, Twitter and Facebook where shit really matters is basically "THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A WHITE MALE? WTF MAKE HIM BLACK!".

>it's a Republican president fucks everything up then a Democrat has to fix everything episode

This episode is getting old

wtf i love Soros now

>drumpf
hello twitter, also nice screenshot nerd

Why would I donate to a hack sellout

no problem, movies in the last years suck anyway.
i don't even fell the need to pirate them

>post yfw net neutrality is repealed, Sup Forums gets throttled, and we never have to deal with Amerifats ever again

How the fuck is it a free market if there's only two or three corporations competing you retard?

You're free to compete against them.

>free market
except ISPs have reigonal monopolies so if you we allow them to screw people, they will

the drumpf posters and american mutts who cry about Sup Forums in every thread will be gone, this board will return to 2012-2015 level greatness

The entire site would improve hundreds of time

Imagined being so cucked that you spam a nonsensical kneejerk meme reaction to anybody pointing out that the politician who is fucking you in the ass is fucking you in the ass

You literally are not.

You fucking paid shill stop posting this everywhere

i want net neutrality to remain in place, but everyone is completely over reacting. they aren't going to block shit. you want to know what they'll do? they will want to charge you more for video streaming sites like youtube and netflix. that's it.

and you want to know how you bypass the bullshit? a vpn.

this means jack shit to anyone with half a brain

>BUT MOM, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE Sup Forums PACKAGE OR I'LL KILL MYSELF

>2012-2015 level greatness

This board has been super shit since 2011, before which it was just shit

So then by your logic, the people complaining about diversity are just as justified in complaining than the people who want more, as they too are "voting with their wallets".
So what was the point of your op then?

Meh, we just need to route around the US and all's good.

China's pretty much doing it with the whole world, so we know it's possible.

Except Comcast and Verizon have successfully lobbied the Republican Congress in the last few years to pass laws that make essentially impossible to create a new ISP

>drumpf did thing, look Sup Forums - Television and Film

amerilards btfo

No such thing as a free market in a monopoly.

This battle has been staged in such a way to make people believe there is an opposition to be defeated. There is no such thing. Jew corps control the government, neither side will lose in this false conflict. The internet's wild west era ended with finality some time six or seven years ago. You can only delay the inevitable.

the isp can stop information being sent to and from an address
a vpn can not get around that
there's nothing to get around it would be a lack of service

The VPN handles the addresses, not the ISP when you use a VPN. The ISP only sees you connecting to the VPN.

So, free market that contains ""minorities"" is correcting itself it is. Complain when white pop gets higher than 70% later.

>Americans vote for the guy and party that said they want to repeal net neutrality
>Cry when they move to repeal net neutrality
>Why are you complaining? You got what you voted for

He also said he would renegotiate the trade deals, build the wall, do something about the illegal immigration, not be owned by Goldman Sachs, and that he would "no longer follow the false song of globalism"

So far he seems to be following through with only the neo-con/cuckservative promises.

Honestly fuck net neutrality. You're basically a communist if you support it. Plus ill be saving money by buying a few packages rather than footing a giant bill. Stop being commies.

>Yes, good goy, regulating a quasi-monopoly is basically communism!

>cut off one head
Pirates live forever,retards.

I'll be honest I just want American posters to have a firewall and be gone from this place, so i will continue to shill to abolish NN.

Oh, in that case do carry on then.

>Muh free stuff

No one cares. Buy your stuff or do without.

Then don't. Make your own stuff or do without.

Why can't we just return to the internet of the 90's/early 2000's?

>still calling filesharing piracy in an attempt to smear what people have been doing for centuries

This is bad news, good thing the only thing Americans will soon see is good news.

>the internet is pretty much in the hands of American companies
because internet is jewtube and jewbook

Make America Gulag again

>Piracy Coming To An End in the USA!
Absolute worst case scenario we all go back to using IRC.

Fuck that scenario, but it's true.

>Plus ill be saving money by buying a few packages rather than footing a giant bill.
Until they start distributing website access by lootbox or some other horse shit to nickel and dime everyone as much as possible.

Irc us dogshit for piracy. Everyone has full access to eceryone's ip address, not just the host. IPFS or other such solutions will have to rise.

No popcorn time, no Sup Forums... Boy you mutts need to use Facebook instead of /po/ in the foreseeable future.

burgers living up to their names
>net neutrality is shit, fuck it out of my ass please
>land of the free
>fuck the freedom out of my ass please
>DID I SAY LAND OF THE FREE A FUCKING LEAF REEE
pathetic

jewtube and jewbook have servers in europe/asia/australia/etc.

So, it will only change things for US users since the cost of operations in the US will go up while it'll stay the same in the rest of the world.

The only problem for the rest of the world is when some service is only hosted in the US. I assume those won't be used as much from the rest of the world unless they set up services in other places than the US.

Given how much money there is on the net, it could be a tremendously bad thing for the US economy.

You faggots are too young to remember filesharing on NewsGroups or AOL 2.0 Mass Mail Servers for warez.

Faggots, the lot of you.

Music and movies these days are shit anyway.

IRC is literally older than the the world wide web.

Stop discussing Usenet. It no longer exists.

Remember, it no longer exists. Never let normies know about that shit, which is now most of Sup Forums. (Sup Forums is more random than Sup Forums)

>You faggots are too young to remember filesharing on NewsGroups or AOL 2.0 Mass Mail Servers for warez.
>Faggots, the lot of you.

Private room "Warez" is full
"Warez3"
Private room is full
"warez3"
Private room is full
"warez4"
"You have joined Warez4 - there are 4 other users in this chatroom"
Fug....

this.Besides as long as archive.org is open and you can get free books,life is pretty ok.

good. /po/ has gone too far with their shit.

"NN" is paid for by soro's open society foundation

Telnetting in to other people's PCs too. Before they fucking knew what Telnet was, or that it was even on their PC.

everyone forgets about usenet

>Music and movies these days are shit anyway.
Games too, as long as the west doesn't care about anime because "its for manchildren" I really don't care everything else is kiked by the jews insidious reach
>B-but if net neutrality passes the corporate elite will run the internet
As opposed to now?

>everyone forgets about usenet

newgroups are for pedos

I noticed that when I try to pirate download anglo books it is much easier to find them in Russian translation than the original ones.

Pic related is the last bastion for PC gaming.

"everything we dont like is fake or russian bots" - Democrat gameplan 2016-2018

>If the free market wills it

The free market has decided the value of music and movies is next to nothing. Now they're using strongarm technique to fist your anus. Worst service in the western world, datacapped, now crippled by this shit to boot.

They collude in near-monopolies precisely so they don't have to compete.

you are being a faggot weaboo on a board where you can say what you want praising the non-kikery of animes.
>praising the non-kikery of animes
yea the jews will not care when they can literally shut it down

oy vey can you seee

Pol btfo

>Notice anything about the companies supporting net neutrality? It's all the ones that have done heavy censoring over the last few years

The money who want it gone are the ones who fail to deliver internet service as it is and their old media cronies who want to turn the internet into cable, because they only understand that business model.

With net neutrality you could at least choose to use something other than Google and Facebook and have it go as fast as anything else.

You fucking wot m8

Leaf you are not even coherent

>I try to pirate download anglo books
Isn't that self explanatory?

>implying comments on a stupid fucking government website matter
we're a republic you stupid faggots. big boys will decide the issue, you're actually not involved.

>Turkish game
>PC gaming
try again.
The only two games that are normal nowadays are dwarf fortress and quake.

Nah.

>big boys
For me?

>oy vey capitalism is only allowed to benefit us kikes like the Drumph family
go fuck yourself reptile