How the fuck can you still defend Trump?

jew lapdog

Le jewish puppet maymay

what do you think trump is gonna do 3 years from now

Are you really planning on enlisting people to your side with posts on Sup Forums?

>Constantly rails against banks, liberals, PC, MSM, etc
>jewish lapdog

Give me one reason how this negatively affects me.

Why are the Jews so determined to get Sup Forums to take a side in their little Jew-spat? Still don't care.

Trump is playing 32D intergalactic dominoes with the kikes and the towelheads

The irony of a Jewish divide and conquer shill calling Trump a Jew lapdog is delicious.

I don't even understand why we care either way. If the kikes prefer we talk to them in Jerusalem that's fine by me.

Nu-Sup Forums will without question support and praise Trump for anything he does. Nu-Sup Forums thinks Jews are great and Israel is our greatest ally.

All this time, Sup Forums has cried and sperged about shills infiltrating the board, and you retards let Trump-posters in like a Trojan Horse. Now Sup Forums is JIDF central, where they support Zionist desires and the eroding of their environment, economy, and civil liberties at home, because "Trump is Our Guy!".

Enjoy your deregulated environmental standards, rapidly approaching economic cliff, slashing of Internet free speech, and marching off to die in another desert war because God Emperor Trump wanted to help out the kikes.

This is the future you chose for yourselves.

this phenomenon is not unique to Trump

there has always been cognitive dissonance among anti-semitic republicans

Can you truely not see the amout of lulz this will generate?

Hes sticking a shit covered finger in the eye of the whole world. Yeh on the surface hes caving to the jew, but the end goal is still the same. Eye one the prize user.

Finally someone with brains. Thanks for your post!

Hopefully annex Australia

It's a law from 1995. Calm your tits. You should be more pissed at congress making laws and then postponing them till eternity.

Wow wtf, I love (((Trump))) now

>jew lapdog

win another election

you're not wrong

I've been on Sup Forums forever

people who believe in a literal Jewish conspiracy to rule the world are either very stupid or shitposting

the world is run, quite openly and not at all in secret, by globalist capitalists; who control only as much as they can, and that's not all of it. Many of them, not all, are Jewish.

DA JOOS is nonsense, and opposing this move on any other consideration would be nitpicking

I'm fine with everything else he does but this is just annoying, typical kike faggot shit. Jews are such rats

Gas them all

only r/t_d cucks are doing damage control, and it’s obvious in their posts.

>NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR MY PRESIDENT
>MUH 6,000,000D CHESS
>ITS TRIGGERS MUZZIES AND LIBRAWLS SO ITS OKAY XDDD
>BASED NATIONALIST JEWS ARE OKAY BECAUSE SHLOMO TOLD ME SO GOYS-UHM I MEAN GUYS

Sup Forums is at a crossroads right now, and how it collectively responds to this and weeds out the redditors will determine its future.

Why should I care where their capital is?

This doesnt affect us

He's done nothing. He's all talk. Admit he sucks and then when he does stupid shit you don't have to have cognitive dissonance. I'll still vote for him again, as their will be no better choice, but he sucks for the most part..

i bet they got a discount on all those fliers coz they bought them all at once.

fuck i just hate jews more each day.

nuke gay supporter anustralia

Because 99% of Sup Forums are either underage kike loving memefags or retarded kike loving boomers.

Could we just start praising kek and feeding him all our energy for a nuclear holocaust of israel already?
Praise kek, all energy to kek!
They are the enemies of god too!
God and Kek, take our energy and transform it into a might blast of a nuclear holocaust on Israel!

>jew lapdog

Hello /r/politics shill

people that are paid to shitpost, aren't interested in any kind of argument or discussion. they're shitposting, 80% of the active threads right now are shitposts. bng? shitposting. rehashed salon articles from a year ago? shiposting. why would you rather white nu males breed with white women and not strong blacks? shitposting. go look at the catalouge and see if we aren't infested with shills constantly making shitpost threads that aren't even political, mods leave them up and delete threads about real shit like podesta being a child rapist. pol is probably 90% new fags at this point, and the content adjusts accordingly. they don't make threads or discuss, they just reply to bait threads all day every day.
I'm not saying there's anywhere better to be, but this place has gone downhill quite a lot.

No one cares where the US embassy is in Jewland. No one care if sand niggers chimp out.

Reminder Hitler wanted Israel so he could relocate German Jews out of the Reich and would support this measure. Also muslims need to know they are wrong.