Femanon here. What's the best anime airing this season so far?

Femanon here. What's the best anime airing this season so far?

Fuck off.

tits or gtfo

naruto

kill yourself attention whore noone likes you

Boku no Pico

btw i'm a girl ;-)

Why so rude?

No reason to mention your gender AND this is just a recommendation thread.
Unless we should start every post with our gender now.

Are you retarded? Fuck off to Sup Forums or something.

We don't know your tastes so do what everyone else does:
1. Google "Winter 2017 anine chart"
2. Read the synopsis
3. Pick the ones you find interesting.

Now show either tits or belly. Thanks.

Boku no Pico
Bible black
Mars of Destruction

Now fuck off

I see rec threads all the time on this board so idk what the problem is

They're still blatantly against the rules whether or not you've seen them here before. Similar shitfests should have happened in them too.

Faggot you don't have to explain shit to this whore. She's probably fat and ugly anyways. Just report the thread.

I'm curious why you would specifically identify yourself as a "femanon". "user" serves just as well for your purposes right?

At any given time there are threads like these up. Go find your answer there.

>idk what the problem is

The problem is that if you allow recommendations threads, then the board will be flooded with "I'm new to anime. Here's what I watched. Recommend."

Plus, the only threads that are closest to rec threads are OPT which are just anons stroking their epeens by showing off their hipster mangas. Just read synopses and explore died like the rest of us.

There is never a unanimous decision what anime is the best for each season, it can all change during the course of the anime.

If you want to know what good anime shows are airing, lurk the threads on Sup Forums a bit and see what most people are talking about, that way you'll also get comfortable with the rules before posting

I'll tell you if you suck my dick

Susu Utawa Jancok Metu

lol holy shit the misogyny. but seriously lurk more faggot OP

good job keeping this thread bumped Sup Forumsros

TIDUR WOI

I identify as whoever and whatever I want. It's 2017.

you guys know that judging by all the fujoshit on this board, every 3rd user is a girl, right?

DUBS

>MUH SOGGY KNEE
Fuck off, we shit on rec fags all the time, the only difference here is that dumbfuck OP added something personal that we can attack.

Do you identify as me?

>not knowing the majority of Sup Forums are little girls
Have you even seen the official user statistics moot put out for potential advertisers?

There are no women on Sup Forums, only an incredibly disproportionate number of gay men.

I'm non binary.

fuck off back to your >>>/hate chan/

the best anime airing this season is these digits

Is liking yuri gay as a man?

>tits or belly
Hell no. Ass or GTFO

>this thread

And people tell me misogyny isn't real. BAKA

OP you should try youjo senki

Why are male anime fans so roundabout in the way they talk about anime. Instead of talking about best girl, just admit you pop your load to them. Instead of saying "l-lewd", just admit that 14 year old girl is making you sexually active.

I identify as a time zone.

Asking legit fem/a/nons ITT: what's your favorite anime this season?