Anno here

Anno here.

There's not a single one of you retards that understands Eva because I never fully understood it myself. Congratulations, bitches. Peace the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please post your hairy tiny nipdick

thanks master
this
do you even have sex with your fujoshit waifu, Mister Anno?

He likely nuts just as he is about to insert his dick.

What are you toughs on the Rebuilds?

I imagine
>be Anno's wife
>sleep tightly, husband's at work, drawing kawoshin
>suddenly wake up to heavy grunting
>he's just standing at your side furiously fapping
>he nuts and stares at his hand covered in semen
>"I'm so fucked up"
>runs away pants down

What if I understood everything? Does that make me certifiably insane?

explain

this shit

what the fuck
the Master does it again

Stop trying to understand Evangelion

post more rare ano

>implying Evangelion isn't actually linked to the Ultraman canon

Anno fooled you all.

This is actually an actor from
Aoi Honoo Blue Blazes
He plays Anno Hideaki when he was in animation school and shows him making Daicon III

No shit

You'd have to actively not be paying attention in order to misunderstand all the themes about being anti-social, they bring up that Hedgehog's Dilemma shit in like every episode

>I mustn't run away

Hey hey chill dude I didn't insult you
It's a good anno actor

stfu I understood it

Based Anno made Keit-ai before Shinkai did with Rebuild.

Shinji Ikari falls in love with a Asuka Langley Soryu.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the German girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, asking, "Anta baka?" After some investigation, he finds out that the redhead he called is not the same bitch he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is Asuka Shikinami Langley, Asuka Langley Soryu's alternate universe counterpart, Asuka Shikinami Langley, who has fallen in love with Shinji's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TSUNDERE.

Jokes on you, I've been watching Jodoroski films and reading his comics since I was 12. I'm seven levels of woke and I understand things you do not even know you had put in EVA.

>
>Asuka Langley Soryu's alternate universe counterpart, Asuka Shikinami Langley,

DEEPEST LORE

>not knowing about death of the author

now that's some quality keit-ai shitposting

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Different market and packaged extras. The American release comes years after the Japanese so the pricing structures don't overlap at all.

He made comics?

The Incal
The Saga of the Metabarons
The Technopriests
Borgias
Sons of El Topo

Oh shit I know what I'm doing today

I thought Incal was from Moebius.

Rei is a toilet

Moebius draws, Jodo writes.