You guys aren't going to pay this, right?

theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/28/uk-and-eu-agree-brexit-divorce-bill-that-could-reach-57bn

Tell me this is just another fear mongering and UK isn't actually thinking of paying 50 billion pounds to the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vme6jKRSQMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats what happens when you put dumb women like Theresa May in power

she also held an election before the term was over and gave up a clear majority.
Sometimes it seems like she is working for the other side.

Can you imagine, she's drinking her tea one day and is like "golly gee I have majority in the parliament, and we have an important negotiation going on wouldn't it be a wise idea to dissolve my current lead and call for a new election?"

>Yes madam prime minister, sounds like an excellent idea.
>loses majority in parliament.

FUCK YOU MAY!

She held the snap election to try and reaffirm her power. Sadly for her, this just made her look weaker.

Now we also have the problem of Labour winning the next elections due to their huge support.

I don't want some commie corbyn to ruin my country

I know she wanted to reaffirm the power, it was a bad idea no matter what the survey said. There already was a negative sentiment due to BREXIT, and going in a snap election was an obvious wrong step which I don't understand why she was not able to see.

She had the majority, there was no need to reaffirm the power (do correct me if I am missing something).

>Now we also have the problem of Labour winning the next elections due to their huge support.

Isn't that 4 years away though? Maybe they will have something to show.
Acche din for UK when? youtube.com/watch?v=vme6jKRSQMo

>Thats what happens when you put women in power
ftfy

I don't think the bongs should pay, fuck the EU, they should tell those Euroweenies to just walk away.

>thegoydian

then again, she suffers from perpetual stupid bitch syndrome (PSBS)

honestly, she could have done okay if she didn't go full stupid bitch and try to 1984 her way to failure a week before the election

Wait a minute. The EU doesn't have an army so I guess they should just shut the fuck up. That's what I would do if I didn't have an army. I would just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

She couldn't even give speeches. She's the worst British PM and makes Eden look like Churchill.

Can't wait for sweet anglobux.

I feel like this "debt" was specially manufactured to give the British government a half assed excuse to call for another brexit vote.
>"we want to leave but it's going to cost you $50 billion haha"
>"we totally have to pay this no way around it, we're not being exploited at all in any way"
>"are you all sure you want to bankrupt the country just to leave the EU? Better have another referendum!"

It'll probably work too. This time there's no messing around and they'll outright rig the vote. Remember you're a complete idiot if you wanted this, right? The media told you how stupid it is right? You have to listen to the BBC they know what's good for you, right?

50 billion would buy us a lot of cruise missiles. We should just flatten the EU Parliament while it's in session and then we won't have to pay MEP pensions cos they'll all be dead.

>British government a half assed excuse to call for another brexit vote.
That's what I thought too, not only the debt but May losing the election, there was no reason to call for a snap election and now that she has lost her majority in the parliament UK's position is weakened.

PS. Are the Scottish still talking about leaving the UK?

thx for the money brits
but we want more

oy vey! How much more? 6 trillion?

you can't put a price on genocide which is what the eu/yiddish empire means for white people

Yes, probably. The worse bit is, the real amount will likely be concealed for many years. They say 57 Billion, which is marketing speech for "this sounds better than 60 Billion" and the rule of thumb for is to add around 20 Billion to any figure provided. So the real number is probably 80 Billion.

holy fuck! why is UK capitulating to the EU?

>She had the majority, there was no need to reaffirm the power (do correct me if I am missing something).

Yeah she did lmao, that's what makes it even worse, for her at least.

The power of collective bargaining. The British people and the political class don't have the resolve to embrace economic hardship as a price to extricate ourselves from the EU. Also the British civil service always prided itself on it's record of respecting international obligations and feels it is it's duty to pay the bill. Also looking ahead we can expect to get an EEA style agreement (by another name), regulatory alignment in key sectors like agriculture, transport and energy. So we will need to cooperate with the EU on these issues, so good diplomatic relations will be key and our money will buy influence. So it's all a waste of time, we're not going anywhere; the damage is done. Assimilated.

We should pay fuck all to the totalitarian cucks... We should pull out tomorrow and bring in border controls against the EU, we need to leave ASAP.. The EU is drowning in muzzers who want to kill us...

The talks are grounding to a halt there will be no divorce payment because Brussels doesn't understand the Northern Ireland border so Ireland will veto whatever is proposed and it will all collapse and Britain leaves with no deal.

That's what I want to happen anyway.

tldr:
we be cucks, and sheeit

recap about ireland situation plox.

They are going to pay.

The negotiations are for show.

The Brexiteers are going to vote down any deal when it comes up in Parliament.

Prepare for HARD BREXIT. The ball is in the EU's court, if they want a deal, fine, if not, we don't care.

pretty based, mang.

EEA with no Schengen and free movement might be acceptable. If free to do bilateral trade deals, even better.

>Prepare for HARD BREXIT.

prepare for another referendum on HARD BREXIT vs. no Brexit

UK has easily reclaimed its #1 cucked spot from Sweden.
It's hard to keep up!

I'm sure the Queen could easily put up 50 billion if she wanted to save the sovereignty of her country.

?prepare for another referendum on HARD BREXIT vs. no Brexit

This.

Yes, the bastards will attempt to bludgeon the electorate into staying. It's early though. Do nothing and agree to nothing is best strategy.

>bankrupt the country
Ha