Is it happening?

What is going on Sup Forums ?

>fox5dc.com/news/multi-agency-law-enforcement-activity-reported-in-dc-area

WASHINGTON - FOX 5 has confirmed that multi-agency law enforcement activity is taking place in the D.C. region Wednesday morning.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are working with other federal law enforcement agencies, along with state and local authorities, in the Washington D.C. area.

We have learned that some of the police presence is in Prince William County, Virginia. At this time, exact locations of activity have not been released nor have the nature of the operations.

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/fbi-conducting-raids-dc-details-coming-report
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151794861/#151797341
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/938468026021830656
archive.is/yT1nC
truepundit.com/as-fbi-directors-mueller-and-comey-ignored-dozens-of-female-agents-who-were-sexually-abused-by-colleagues-and-extorted-at-alarming-rate/
thegoldwater.com/news/12809-DOJ-Unseals-Indictments-against-Chinese-Hackers-at-Cybersecurity-Firms-for-Theft-of-Trade-Secrets
hack-a-way.com/huge-actionable-intelligence-haul-from-marine-raid-on-cia-hq/
stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/11/rumor-mass-arrest-update-cia.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-web.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-19/papers-filed-disbar-james-comey-following-false-testimony-congress
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prince William County here, I've been hearing explosions all morning.

Trump tweeted this soon after this news

Absolutely NOTHING is happening. For the thousandth time.

supposedly anti-gang stuff, MS-13, etc.. no real details yet tho.

Was originally reported as gang related but it was withdrawn. That county is the fifth wealthiest in America.

yes, but they changed that when it turned out to not be true. As of 30 minute ago they reasons are unclear.

This

7th wealthiest but still. Sentiment is the same.

A meteorite or some kind of projectile has struck.

Suspected biological warfare

Nork attack?

proofs?

DUMB attack?

Pedos

Probably just quantico desu

unhappneing aside, I've just been reading the WUSA9 twitter feed, and what the fuck is wrong with Washington

yes it is happening

that sounds like someone trying to hide a murder

Posted on Sat night

right?

I'm just saying, I look at the denver fox affiliate twitter and there's the occasional shooting and shit but that's it. all of those pics are from the first page of the twitter feed of wusa9

patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/fbi-conducting-raids-dc-details-coming-report

>later this afternoon

Why must we wait?

Link to thread?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151794861/#151797341

It's almost Christmas. Easy pickings for terrorists attacks.

Oh Wtf

I don't think that's what this is about. A false flag would be big and everyone would know about it right away... unless the false flag was shut down and the details haven't come out yet

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/938468026021830656

>BREAKING: As FBI Directors, Mueller and Comey Ignored Dozens of Female Agents Who Were Sexually Abused by Colleagues and Extorted at Alarming Rate

archive.is/yT1nC
Just released info about FBI being a sexual harassment harem. This is probably what they will try to false flag away.

Thomas Paine Twitter is fucking happening. Jesus Christ.

>twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/938468026021830656

MY SIDES

it's true. its why mccabe took down flynn before flynn could expose McCabe's various treasons and crimes.

Mattie has been way off the radar, bet he’s up to something good

This is it. All the pieces are ready to take out NK, and this will be used to evidence an Iranian flase flag.

Rothschild world government incoming.

MULLER AND COMEY ARE GOING DOWN

ITS HAPPENING!

Get in HERE!!

Your post is in no way related to the thread, nor does it make any amount of sense.

> what the fuck is wrong with Washington
what's right with it?

Agreed... And technically have we not all been living THE Rothschild world government for decades now anyway?

Just remember y’all, if it’s a gang related raid and you think gangs like MS-13 are exploited side projects of the CIA and thank Langley raids happened 2 weeks ago, too...

... then ALL those weird fake company, non-existent, CIA tied houses, office and warehouse/disto spaces in Prince William Co., that also unironically kept showing up in every bit of research you ever did from pizzagate, to Awan’s residence, to operational undisclosed safe houses/black sites for us AND Mossad, to Ms-13 and the houses of all those terror linked Saudi’s and Pakistani’s the swamp loved to hide them out in while they stayed here on “official business”, like bin Talals and bin Ladens SUUUURE might seem relevant right about now... especially if 2 weeks ago, you’d managed to obtain/confiscate a whole lot of intel telling you exactly where to look, no?! Just saying...

That is a always do to the base.

Shorter list for sure.

Your own farts?

Hmm, where did we confiscate intel 2 weeks ago? The last several weeks have been a blur, anyone know? Is that the non-raid-raid on Langley?

>Just saying...

Ok

Do you think the news will be forthcoming about what the raids are ? More info than just gangs? That is an affluent area and it wouldn't appear that there are entry-level gangs about

Portugal pulling through with the great bants

TruePundit just now reporting massive sex crimes coverup at FBI by Mueller and Comey over the years.

truepundit.com/as-fbi-directors-mueller-and-comey-ignored-dozens-of-female-agents-who-were-sexually-abused-by-colleagues-and-extorted-at-alarming-rate/

Arty training on Quantico

Haha, no. And just to be honest, like I’ve said before... no reports of a “raid on Langley”, specifically citing MAGTF/MEU’s were deployed for active/standing carry out, are correct.

I’ve never confirmed or denied that something did or didn’t happen per Langley, I’ve only confirmed to you 100% that no MAGFT directed MEU’s were activated/deployed on domestic US soil, to carry it out.

If you dig into this a little more, you’d realize why that reporting is factually inaccurate, as well as extremely and unconstitutionally illegal, under ALL circumstances. I promise you, had those reports actually been correct, you wouldn’t have been theorizing about whether it was actually “happening” or not in a cozy Sup Forums thread, you’d have been watching it break live across every single MSM outlet, not just in the US, but across the ENTIRE WORLD. There’d be no hiding or evading it. Everyone would know.

>truepundit

A little off topic but...
Do you ever think the American public will find out the whole truth of vegas?
Back on topic:
If it wasn’t the marines, was it the US Marshall’s?

DOJ Unseals Indictments against Chinese Hackers at Cybersecurity Firms for Theft of Trade Secrets

thegoldwater.com/news/12809-DOJ-Unseals-Indictments-against-Chinese-Hackers-at-Cybersecurity-Firms-for-Theft-of-Trade-Secrets

I doubt a storm of Marines would be the best way to confiscate intel anyway.

Think again

hack-a-way.com/huge-actionable-intelligence-haul-from-marine-raid-on-cia-hq/

stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/11/rumor-mass-arrest-update-cia.html

not once have they published a false story

Gangs? Right, sure it’s gangs. Gangs of swamp denizens.

So it's been a few hours... do we know anything new yet?

Well, I meant the kind of raid described in that first story that was only picked up by one e-celeb. Meg is obviously parsing her words pretty closely here. That first article you linked doesn't mention MAGFT or MEU. So there can still have been a raid involving Marines somehow, but the story about Marines swooping in like a war zone was probably cover of some sort.

>I’ve only confirmed to you 100% that no MAGFT directed MEU’s
Would you stop with these fucking abbreviations? How the fuck are people supposed to know what an MAGFT or MEU is? This is getting really irritating.

>some paki and another user just btfoing someone over this in another thread.
Is it you salty bollox?

It was all over twitter the day of, and the following days after. The locals had pics of the humvees, choppers and front gates tapped off for days afterwards. Along with a shit ton of local witness statements. Browse twitter for pics and statements.

>MAGFT
Marine Air Ground Task Force
>MEU
Marine Expeditionary Unit

This took literally less than 10 seconds on Google, you lazy civvie

>went to twitter and browsed for pictures and sources
Bullshit, provide a source or shut the fuck up with your disinfo.

i'd also like a source

I assume she used those abbreviations because they were used in the articles she's saying were factually incorrect.

lol good luck

Personally, while I know this admin would love to give us the truth in full transparency, I don’t think we will see it happen for a long time. It would rock the nation and our already far too fragile public to its core and I also believe it would trigger a level of civil unrest we haven’t witnessed on our soil since our own civil war and that we are also in no willing or voluntary position, to force ourselves to handle, in the capacity we’d need to handle it in, as we’d eventually force ourselves to make decisions and choices, no one wants to have to make.

I’m not going to say who it was. I’m sure all these twitter “investigators” will figure it out. No need to turn my really big, comfy pond, into a tiny pet shop fishbowl, right?! ;o)

>that reporting is factually inaccurate, as well as extremely and unconstitutionally illegal

My inner grammar pedant says this means the reporting was illegal, not necessarily the activity reported on. But I'm probably being too critical.

Megs?

Fuck that. The tension will only increase until these crimes are exposed. That’s why we have public trials; the same principle applies.

The longer the truth is stifled, the more horrific the results will be. Just put it out there.

That’s how you have to read things now. That’s the Talmudic environment we all live in these days.

I’m only using the same abbreviations the “articles” used, that were then linked, discussed and used in here. I’m abbreviating in the same way it was originally abbreviated in the articles, to keep recognition consistent.

Sorry if this confuses you.

The "you can't handle the truth" stuff annoys me too. I figure if the admin tries to be as transparent as they think we can handle, and they take down the corrupt agencies and other swamp monsters, a lot more truth will come out anyway. It's just becoming too hard to hide things. Their coverup in Vegas is pitiful.

Meg said once that HRC wouldn't go to prison for pizza, and a lot of people thought that meant pizza wasn't going to come out. But that would be impossible. It's all over these people and their corruption. It's not going to be possible to tie them together and prove their crimes without tying in their "child protection charities" and pedophile connections. I don't think it'll be possible to keep it as tidy as they'd like.

*le sigh*
I kind of figured as much. It just sucks on so many levels. Family and people being left hanging, suffering because they will never know why.
There are definitely times when I feel like ripping the band aid off would be better and the shock might actually wake people up. But just like FBIANON said long ago, three choices. They’re just trying to minimize the damage while cleaning out what they can and try to salvage the nation.
About the pond and fish bowl reference, I can see that taken two ways:
1: don’t want to shrink your plausible deniability bubble. Confirming or denying specific information limited to the public would defn do that.
2: you want the attention and are hoarding the information.

I don’t see you as a #2 type, so to me that in and of itself is revealing.
Just speculating here, if it was the marshalls, they would have been able to conduct said raid in a much more low key raid. Marines are loud and proud. If they raided the CIA, it would have already been added to their warsong.

True if big

Reportings citing it stating these marine units were activated/deployed was wrong. That’s inaccurate reporting. It was not MAGTF/MEU’s. Legally they’d never, ever, be deployed on US soil for something like this. It’s absolutely, 100% not in their authority/jurisdiction or anyone else’s.

But that only means the question of, “who did it”, was incorrectly answered.

>what the fuck is wrong with Washington
You're not exaggerating, Jesus

options were:
Point to the sky
Yell 'Takbir' repeatedly
Chant 'Allauh Ackbar'
Swear allegiance to ISIS

Can you correctly answer the question of 'who did it'?

B.W.

ayys

Is... Is it happening?

It's true. An explosion just flew over my county.

If she were going to do that, she probably wouldn't have gone to so much trouble to carefully say who didn't.

An explosion flew over you?

It's happening.

KEK has risen. The great Memewar 3.0 is upon us.

>the pedos will burn

Right. It wasn't those particular Marine units. That doesn't rule out anyone else. So I can think of a few possibilities:

>All the twitter witness reports of Marines are fake.
>Other Marines did it, not MAGFT/MEU units. And these other Marines wouldn't be illegal for some reason.
>Someone else did it, someone not illegal, and LARPed as Marines for the witnesses.

praise him

Order 66. Trump is going to arrest all the Jedi (Democrats)

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-web.html

Real creepy pedo murder story.

No, sorry. I’m not saying a word... not even gonna try to be vague about it.

Papers Filed To Disbar James Comey Following "False Testimony To Congress"

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-19/papers-filed-disbar-james-comey-following-false-testimony-congress

MAGTF: Marine Air Ground Task Force
MEU: Marine Expiditionary Unit

Were the "langley raiders" foreign?

This is why we need eyes on the ground. It would be an amazing confirmation if police were raiding the same buildings we were looking at just a few months ago with trafficking generals.

PUT THAT INVESTIGATOR CAP BACK ON Sup Forums, WE'VE BEEN CALLED TO SERVICE
LOOK AT ME COMEY
WERE THE FBI NOW