Only ethnostate in the world

>only ethnostate in the world
>Sup Forums hates them

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jealousy.

They aren't an ethnostate, they're as diverse as anywhere else.

There's shitloads of blacks and sand niggers in Israel.

>annex huge chunks of land occupied by dirkadirks
See goys we’re diverse too!

For one we don’t hate the Jews (that’s the nazi larper shills) and secondly Israel is our closest allies.

This is a good move.

Jews are the ultimate enemy of the white race and humanity in general. Israel is the apple of their eye. Therefore it's an obvious choice to advocate for anything which hurts israel.

because theyre shit just like america a shit

I agree the LARPers don't understand that Israel is the only Western Democracy in the Middle East and of highly geopolitical importance. It would be retarded to not support them.

Israel organized their country by giving citizenship to anyone jewish.

Say what you want, but jewish people can be any race.

I sat around and people watched at the Tel Aviv bus depot. There was a fuckton of brown people.

They don't realize that democracy is for the white trash while strict hierarchy and religious moral rules are for the God's chosen people

fyi none of these kikes are from Sup Forums. We hate kikes and mudslimes here

>Israel is our closest ally
Not even trying to hide it now, fuck off this board

>meddle in everyone else’s affairs since forever
>why can’t everyone just leave us alone?
If only your brain was as big as your nose.

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

Find the Black Sun

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

renegadetribune.com/

Because Americans and Europeans used to like making decisions and thinking for themselves and jewish people don't seem to like that, plus they prefer to get us killed and pay taxes to fight their battles for them and pay them to make us poor and extinct.

Also medical jews cut off the tip of my penis at birth and some nice hollywood fellows got my buddy hopped up on propaganda and blown up in Iraq so I don't exactly love and appreciate them for that.

Also jewish people tend to incite quite a bit of racial hatred against me and seem to be behind mass immigration and free gibs and rewards which will make college and retirement next to impossibly competitive for any European children (there are no scholarships for being white).

I'm a quarter jewish ethnically, but I support a white ethnostate completely that openly barred jews from owning businesses, positions in government, or immigrating. Jews simply cannot be trusted to treat other people with equality and dignity.

They push europeans to mix races, but say they can never marry anyone but a jew because the holocaust depleted their numbers so much.

I have met four jewish women with scandinavian men, and countless jewish men with blondes. Jew women want to be aryan and genocide everyone more attractive than they are. Jewish women are controlling, ugly, narcissistic, lazy, and manipulative, and are the absolute worst women you can possibly date. Jewish men tend to gravitate towards white collar crime and sex offenses like groping women, exposing themselves, and molesting children.

Kabbalist jews recruit in prisons for sex offenders, and most of the people behind the trans agenda are jews in California. Right-wing gay people are quite based, but feminist lesbians are hateful and ugly, and being gay can be a mental illness.

The way jewish people are raised turns them into psychopaths and I think radical judaism is a big problem all over the world and has been for the last hundred years.

jews
/thread

Trump just endorsed Israel, watch everybody suddenly love jews and Israel

>ethonstate
>ethnicity is Jewish semites and arab semites

cos they're kikes

>ethnostate tries to destroy other ethnostates
>"Why do ethno-nationalists hate them?!?!?"

>giant chunk of israeli population is arab
>skin tone is generally between brown and white
>ethnostate

huehuehue goy

It is not a WHITE (VERY IMPORTANT) ethnostate.

Somalia is pretty much a black ethnostate too, so your claim is also false.

Because it's not our ethnostate.