DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

But seriously fuck this kike puppet.

I wonder what Patagonia and rei think about this...

For one we don’t hate the Jews (that’s the nazi larper shills) and secondly Israel is our closest allies.

This is a good move.

3.1 billion taxpayer dollars per year and all we got was a stupid embassy

I don't give a shit about the Middle East, Palestine, Israel -- any of that. Couldn't care less which capitals are where.

GO BASED PRESIDENT, HELP THE BASED ISRAEL, EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKING BASED, ONLY SHILLS AND NAZI LARPS WILLD ENY THIS!

This is a bot, this faggot kike JIDF homo has been spamming this same line in every thread

I'm not a fan of this. I've been trying to figure out why he did it, because there has to be a reason aside from sucking Jew cock. Hear me out.
>Sup Forums has stated time and time again that the Jews run shit in the US.
>Trump is battling the deep state.
>Trump has almost no allies within the US government to help him battle the deep state.
>Trump needs an ally for this fight.
>Why not use "greatest ally"?
>This is not some sort of crazy big thing, it's not like the Jews were going to eventually just leave.
>Now Trump has an ally, the "greatest ally" and in Sup Forums's own words, they're the ones that run everything anyways.
>Deep state on suicide watch.

yes, it's 52352D underwater checkers!
it's literally impossible that Trump is not the guy you believed he was
no, reality must bend before you will
retard

Imagine how many kikes are going to get stabbed and bombed for this.
You wanted chaos, you got it.

Well, it's not like this was a surprise. He said he was going to do it during his campaign.

Nice bot kike faggot

Is the term Jewtard being used yet? Merry Christmas

This move is retarded as hell but also the most honest move the US has done in the middle east in decades.
They've always presented themselves as negotiator and peacemaker when in reality they just so happened to always align with Israel's interests. Any progress towards a real, lasting peace via two states has been a farce, a stalling for time as Israel kept illegally setlling in its occupied zones, creating a de facto one state resolution.

This move is dumb as hell because it has literally no benefits to anyone. All it does is create further tensions in the region. Hell, the moving of the US embassy to Jerusalem is such a huge undertaking it's virtually impossible Trump will see it through, even with two terms.

I don't "hate da joos"

I have an ambivalent opinion on Israel as a whole, but I support sovereignty of nation states on principle.

Israel wants their capital to be Jerusalem, that's the only consideration that should matter as far as I'm concerned.

>so much desperate damage limitation from americucks

>not wanting to start the Judeo-Muslim war and see the entire Middle East evaporated

You are all fucking faggots.

He's your puppet Ivan

He's a jew lover, he's owned by jews

U S R A E L

>“The feeling was fantastic,” Uzi Narkis said later. That Wednesday morning at the Temple Mount, he received the first of a series of preposterous suggestions that came up over the next few days and weeks, apparently under the influence of that same “fantastic feeling.” General Goren the chief rabbi of the IDF, told Narkis that this was the moment to blow up the Dome of the Rock. “Do this and you will go down in history,” Goren said, and explained that such a thing could only be done under cover of war

DO IT ISRAEL DO IT

LOL I think the entirety of Sup Forums is giving Alex Jones shit. He's dedicated his entire show to trying to understand the Israel thing, and he keeps raging about how people keep calling him an Israeli shill.

Not recognizing Jerusalem as the capital is like the US not recognizing Toronto as the capital of Canada

You need to be a liberal moron who hates facts to deny it

Why are Jews shitting up the board with all these threads trying to get us to care about an internal Jew-spat?

Get out. Gas all Jews.

Once we recognize it we can nuke it

this, who cares about your shitty mound of sand or what you call it

are liberals even against this?

>toronto is the capital of Canada

Ottawa is the capital of Canada

do you hate facts moron?

This is about moving the embassy?
Why does this even matter?

Putting aside the Canada joke, it's not that simple.
Acknowledging Jerusalem as the capital of Israel effectively denies the right of Palestine to exist. Since they claim Jerusalem as capital as well.

Geee, I wonder if muslims are going to start rioting, destroying property and infrastructure, decapitating and murdering people in the streets now...

But seriously, fuck your fucking country, mind your own business, talking about american politics when you aren't american is funny as fuck. Nice try fucking queer fag fllipper fuck. You suck. Your mother sucks, don't you have some immigrant to take care of? How do you find time to post when you have thousands of immigrants flooding your country while paying room and board? Whats going on

This is the power of American rhetoric.

JIDF kikeout

>t. Muhammad
Muslims absolutely BTFO.
Good job Trump.

He's absolutely right. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, and it was high time for the US to officially recognize it and prepare to move their embassy there. Hopefully other countries follow suit in time.

>MAGA
>by making Israel great again
>by increasing the number of attacks on it from angry muslims and increasing our defence budget to them UNQUESTIONINGLY .

Someone please kill me I don't want to live in this nightmare anymore.

Were we supposed to declare it the property of Texas?

Greatest ally Trump

oh boy!

we knew he was a kike puppet before election

What was the capital of East Germany?
Kthxbye

>we don’t hate the Jews

so does Palestine, but I guess that consideration doesn't matter.

Muslims aren't people

ebin joke, can you also be serious?

The entire reason for America's support of Israel is keeping a colony in the middle east in order to control oil prices through military pressence. Of course this has backfired and now Israel controls America for their own benefit.
Also, the error in your logic is thinking Trump is battling the deep state. Why would he battle what got him elected in the first place?

so palestine claiming jersualem as a capital is denying the right of israel to exist
since they claim jerusalem as a capital as well
right

MAGA!

Being a Nazi and ironically hating jews
>Hitler that jeeewww???

Also being a Nazi and satanic worshiping cuck
>full of tricks like my bottom bitch...

>tfw no gf

All the sand niggers that lurk Sup Forums are all exposing themselves by crying over this.

Gas yourself. I want every fucking sandnigger dead. Be it kike, christcuck or mudslime.

Then we kill all (((white))) jews.

In a way, yes.
That's why most civilized countries or at least those interested in a lasting peace in the region recognize neither claim - because it would mean destruction of one of them.

might be true, especially after years of obongo and hill dawg plants sucking mudslime GAYhood cocks.

trump is playing 5d interdimensional ping pong

Is there anybody besides jews and muslims who actually give a shit about this?

everyone who doesn't want to see the world burn?

We warned you, Sup Forums. You let the Trumptards in. Now enjoy your JIDF approved, kosher imageboard.

>Trump declares Jerusalem Jewish capital
>Worst pick for education secretary, so Americans stay retarded and won't question status quo
>Worst pick for environmental secretary, so you're poisoned and made retarded by pollutants
>Push through tax bill so you stay poor and can't challenge authority
>Ruin Net Neutrality so Jew ISPs can block hate sites
>Increase military budget so more Goyim can be meatshields for Jews

Remember, never question Trump, serve the Jews, die for Israel.

dude, 3/5 of the world is into Abrahamic religions. This has the potential for an Armageddon level happening. I don't think you want want the world to literally burn.

The absolute state of Ameritards.

We are nearing the end days, Imam Mahdi will show himself soon enough and we will reclaim Jerusalem. We will spread righteousness throughout the lands and trod over those who defy us, insha'allah.

chaos is a ladder my friend.

forces american kikes to take a conflicted stance against trump.

and will get a bunch of israeli kikes btfo

this is an ARG you have invented for yourselves, to maintain the cult-like fiction that your president is actually competent, even when his spaghetti brains spew out on Twitter for hours a day for the entire world to see

but go ahead and explain how incriminating himself with "and FBI" was a genius chessmaster move

hell yeah my fellow MIGApedes

bot

Oh pajeet, as if the alternative was ever going to better.

>incompetent
>twitter
go back to facebook you dense shit

Agreed. I just want this to cause enough asspain that all of the sandniggers kill each other.

>he cannot launch 300 nukes onto israel
>therefore he is a kike puppet
Storm fag logic.

Brainlet here, why is moving the Capitol to Jerusalem a big deal?

I look forward to droning the shit out you some more so please keep me busy. Say hi to Muqtada for me ok. I'll be seeing him soon enough.

why is this such a big deal and since when can america decide what capital cities countries have?

can trump make sydney the capital of australia?
MAKE AUSTRALIA GREAT AGAIN

Here is my thought.... Fuck Israel and fuck Palestine. Stop supporting them and let them suffer in the hands of their own sins. Only the strong will survive

It bolsters US relations with a militarily powerful, stable country in the middle east.
The utility in that should be obvious.

There's literally nothing wrong with Jews.

nice larp

Muhammad is pissed.

>you're views are based in reality
>must be a jew

american kikes will always oppose trump no matter what because he helped give rise to white identity

>Khazar ID

can't be worse.

oy vey (((we))) don't hate the jews? I think you took a wrong turn there buddy. you're at the wrong BBQ my friend

>closest parasite

>You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them, bring balance to the force
hell it is poetic. I love Trump now.

Go fuck yourself jidf

I hate jews but i hate muslims too so i dont care. Daily reminder Jerusalem is a christian city.

annnnnd i'm out. have fun on this board reddit.

Ok, so you hate jews.
But why is it so wrong to let the only functioning country in the middle east have their capitol recognized? Seriously, recognize the entire west bank and Gaza as Israeli territory and pull subsidies afterwards.
No matter how it turns out Sup Forums gets their way.

>>you're views are based in reality
KEK, reality is that your country is most cucked country by jews out of all countries in the world

we should all stand in solidarity to preserve bears-ears, grand staircase and Alaska nat park, senpai.
Muslims would blow up a church to stop usurpers from destroying their sand dunes, what will you do to protect the pristine and fertile land won by the blood and sweat of your ancestors?

Because they are the root cause of all the problems we have in ME mate. Is it that hard to see. Think about it. How could a country like Israel can survive?

>kek
>under rated

with American support? You know, the biggest military in the world? You know they have nukes right?

Sup Forums are now Jew sympathisers, we've come full circle

You think I don't know this?