Happening now - slurrrrrrfest

Anyone else watching this shit notice Trump slurring his words? Seemed very strained like he was dying of thirst or his tongue was swollen. What are (((they))) feeding him over there?!

>Seemed very strained like he was dying of thirst

Mouth full of cotton

GOD BLESS THE UNITED SHATES
>wtf was that??

Fluoride so he can relate to the american people better

i heard that as well
and what was with the repeated "ok" hand gestures? huh...

Didn’t sound like his usual self though desu

Diet Polonium-Cola in the vending machines.

Tooooom cotton!

Ayyyyyyoooooo

probably has strep throat like sanders. white house has a lot of people in it i'm sure bugs and such go through there often

DONALD TRUMP IS BEING DRUGGED IN SMALL DOSES TO MAKE HIM MORE DOCILE AND LESS AWARE
IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS

It was very strange. He seemed off.

Nice source

It looked like he had a mint or something in his mouth to me.

I noticed this right away also but then when he's signing after his speech, you can see him chew a few times. Looks like he had gum in his mouth and was trying to prevent it from falling out. I talk like this too when gum is about to fall out of my mouth.

Shareblue tactic of the day:

TRUMP IS SLURRING HIS WORDS!!!

this popped up in literally over a dozen places at the exact same time

Whew..I actually have a cold right now and sound like shit. But I doubt GEOTUS is ever afflicted by the common man's illnesses

He literally just made his announcement about Jerusalem you spanner, go check his Twitter

Maybe because he was you fucking tard

haha, he said words funny. Is that the best you got? Go Away Forever!

there's nothing to see here user. world leaders have to deal with a lot of stress, hence why they sometimes slurr their speech. They're just a bit tired.

they don't have a problem.
at all.

He wears dentures?

yes, it's a shill thing.
he doesn't have a problem, ok.

It’s not there. Or is not loading.

its meth