How Do We Solve The Drug Problem?

/pol How do we solve the drug problem in the western world?

Should we be more tolerant and let everyone do what's best for them? Or should we start hunting all the drugs dealers like these guys:

youtube.com/watch?v=mncqduUthK4&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OdGdJiycrKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With hugs and care, obviously.

Legalize everything. Provide treatment for the weak.

Who is gonna pay for all of this?

All those surgeons, engineers and doctors you're importing from the middle east, BIGOT.

grey shirt's gigantic bitch titis

Actually they fucking both lol

>/pol How do we solve the drug problem in the western world?
Better distribution centers and drone deliveries would greatly enhance the current clandestine street peddler operations.

Why the fuck is every one pro drugs on here? Wtf is wrong with u guys?

Hugs not drugs

Are we supposed to just believe that story and the guy being a drug dealer?

>Are we supposed to just believe that story and the guy being a drug dealer?

I think he really was. Otherwise he would protest. Also he did admit of being a drug dealer.

Do you feel sorry for him?

This is pretty great

Indeed, I'm thinking of uploading more of them with subs!

Duterte style action

is this video real? it's pretty wild

No, I'm just questioning the narrative. I once saw a video of a so called Italian 'nationalist' head butting a leftist journalist. Turns out he was a mafia member and he was being questioned about that

I speak Russian and everything they say references him being a drug dealer. The guy admits to it, too.

Build the wall on the Mexican border to stop the main distributor of dirty drugs. Whatever candidate would fucking legalize weed and isnt a complete moron will already win the next presidency. Legalize weed so people don't end up in jail for a few years for a minor possession of a minor drug. If weed is legal stoners will metaphorically come out of the closet and then we'll all know who the stoners are. Give men decent wives and jobs so they won't turn to hard drugs for happiness. Stop fighting middle eastern wars for poppy fields to sell to your own people. Building a southern wall will deprive America of the truckloads of hard shit Mexico peddles. Acid should be used for scientific discoveries. I don't know what to say for the other parts of the world.

>is this video real? it's pretty wild

It is real and it is wild and I've got more if you want which is ten times wilder. It is a crazy live streaming show...

Judging from their appearance all of them look highly wickedly inbred and insane.

>highly wickedly inbred and insane.
I agree with you mate lol

link some

youtube.com/watch?v=OdGdJiycrKA

Thats his streaming partner who was poisoned. It is a little compilation. Honestly I'm thinking of uploading more with english subs. That show is hilarious

what happened at 39 seconds? was he showering and got electrocuted? why does he sound like he's crying?

Yeah man that's be great cheers

Yes he was shocked with that electric shocker and yes he was crying. That chat between them is hilarious !

I def will. will use that LSR channel.

give me a rough translation i can only kinda read russian and YT autosubs didnt pick up most of it

Fat guy: Wtf happened?

skinny guy: Why did you press that button? [crying and more crying]

Fat guy: Are you a fucking idiot?
I have not pushed any buttons. Why are you bullshiting

Skinny guy: Crying talking very unclearly

Fat guy: Wtf is wrong with you? you, You idiot.

Skinny guy: Crying more.

Fat guy: Alright..

HOW DO YOU HUNT PHARMACISTS AND DOCTORS THO

>HOW DO YOU HUNT PHARMACISTS AND DOCTORS THO

good point actually. However, they don't sell to anyone asking them!