Who allowed these freaks to rule our society...

Who allowed these freaks to rule our society? for those who don't know she is a supreme court justice in United States (and a leftist/pro-degenerate militant )

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/NanumqpBDtA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All those who fought Hitler allowed it.

She looks like Soros after he had his surgery.

Every active Jewish senator is in the democratic party. Merely a coincidence.

when our grand fathers let the jews and their ideologies infiltrate the universities

Oy vey listen to your rabbi, goy!

For RBGingsburg, it was the Clintons.

Will she be dead during Trump's first term?

That's what the pedo stuff is about. We have to keep her from drinking the blood of innocent Christian babies to stay alive.

The democratic party is nothing but Lenin's first soviet committee; full of degenerate jews.
They are so putrid they make neocons look far-right

Trip$ decides when she dies.

>2% of the population
>3/9 supreme court justices
Makes ya think.

January 09, 2018, 3 PM

USSR, USA, UK, Yugoslavia/Serbia, Greece, Belgium, the Netherlands, Poland, China, Norway, Canada, Australia and every other country that fought against the Axis for the sake of their Jewish masters.

Delete this

Pray for pneumonia this winter.

They are into ethno-nepotism, to an obvious extreme. Not even the indians in tech are as bad as the jews.
Once in power you can rest assured they'll do their damnest to bring in more of their tribe. Fucking indians will do the same.
I've witnessed it where I work. Fucking HR is complicit and wont entertain any discussion of it.

All the primary anti-gun representatives and senators are fucking jews. The blacks tag along for the ride too.

It's really fucking sick how literal millions ( M I L L I O N S ) of people stand back as people like this take control over their country.
What the fuck is wrong with people, not with Muricans, not with liberals, just in general, what the FUCK is wrong with people? How do you allow some random cunt to gain this much power?

When is this goblin going to take a dirt nap?

I want to be strangled between her legs

here's one theory:
bitchute.com/video/NanumqpBDtA/

Did you know catholics overwhelmingly control the Supreme Court? Funny from a country that was batshit crazy protestant

Couple of years away at this point. She's not that healthy, but the foreskins of sacrificed baby goyem keep these things living well beyond the natural lifespan of a human. See they melt the foreskins down into a cheese like substance, cook the blood that they slowly siphon from the screaming child and use them to make pizzas.

She looks evil..just saying

Niggers, Kikes and Women.

Yep

>she
As far as i know in burger language she/he are reserved for referring to humans. The correct term is "it" i believe.

She should have resigned during Obama administration.
You realize the EXTREME butt-hurt that the liberals would give if she dies and Trump names her replacement. The court would then lean heavy conservative.

December 13, 2017 at 2:11 am

Heart attack.

This mentally ill kike whore will die in january of 2019, once she's been alive long enough to see the babylonian dystopia she helped create start being violently dismantled, and her fellow traitors put to death publicly or otherwise.