BOOM
archive.is/yT1nC
>archive.is/yT1nC
archive.is/yT1nC
>archive.is/yT1nC
archive.is/yT1nC
>archive.is/yT1nC

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/as-fbi-directors-mueller-and-comey-ignored-dozens-of-female-agents-who-were-sexually-abused-by-colleagues-and-extorted-at-alarming-rate/
circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe
truepundit.com/fbi-deputy-director-snaps-in-anti-trump-tirade-mccabe-professes-hatred-for-u-s-president-to-fbi-colleagues/
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/
twitter.com/SenFranken/status/938462834597548032
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything just sucks nowadays. What’s going on

Decent honest people were led astray and lied to about who the good and bad people were. Just righting wrongs, really, user. It had to happen

Neat. So this is the big reveal.

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO IMPEECH NOT GET DRAGGED DOWN BY SOCJUS ACCUSERS NOOOOO

hilarious
no one gives a fuck about all the corrupt manipulative bullshit theyre up to, but this?
oh normals will give a fuck about this

>TruePundit
>FakeNews
>FuckOff
>KillYourself

Seems believable

Yup, and their servers ARE getting battered right now, hence the archive
But it's up if you can access
truepundit.com/as-fbi-directors-mueller-and-comey-ignored-dozens-of-female-agents-who-were-sexually-abused-by-colleagues-and-extorted-at-alarming-rate/

Ever seen Archer? I picture that as what goes on at the FBI, so the "rape" is probably drunk sex

Hey it's (You) again

Alphabet spooks strut around like lawless politicized mercenaries. Normies do not care. Unwarranted sexual "harassment" hinted at? Normies will be infuriated (i hope).

these are just a few bubbles in the swamp, it is going to get much, much worse

Yes goy, read the fake news jews.

disgusting throw them in prision!

Did Comey and his ilk ruined the reputation of the FBI?

That weasel comment makes sense now.

>Hey check out this sourced news story
>said no one who ever read TruePundit

I am smiling like a fucking madman. I can't wait for the lefties to tear each other apart over this one.
>"Noooo! They were supposed to impeach Trump! These have to be right wing lies!"
>"Are you not listening and believing!? Reeeeee!"

>Everyone abuses sexually everyone in America
>meanwhile I'm 26lvl khv

I need to get out of this hellhole

>Sexual Harassment and Abused
It's all tiresome

Too late user, our male demise will come soon at hand

legit tho if this news story is real and goes viral, and we assume that Mueller and Trump are working a long-con (Mueller pretending to investigate Trump to fly under the radar but is actually lining things up to drain the swamp), then this could be a bit of a monkey wrench thrown into things if a bunch of SJW bullshit throws spotlights on everything while they're trying to handle this in the background

it's like trying to exterminate rats out of a house and mid-extermination PETA shows up with flaming torches and pitchforks kicking in your door while rats are still running around everywhere

it would be much better for this to happen AFTER whatever the Mueller stuff is building up to happens...this is too soon to throw the spotlight on FBI corruption

But is it good because it will get Mueller and Comey on the stand without immunity, or is it bad because the Swamp will use it as an excuse to force Mueller out before the sting can finish developing? I can't tell anymore.

it's worldwide... welcome to Earth.

The Establishment just got tired of Russiagate.

How are these tweets from the future nigga?

It would be nice too if Wray were to put his foot down on it and threw out anyone accused, send the rats running so to speak

Get out in front of it and announce an internal investigation of overall FBI practices under the previous two directors

Of considerable size if bona fide

I love it when the leftists' creations turn against them.

read the story faggot. there are names of sources you turbo faggot.

The reputation of the agency is already in tatters like Trump said. This will either destroy the agency or allow it the chance to purge and cleanse itself publicly so the country can begin to build back a trust that has been as of now near irreparably broken

the story is factual. however, mueller and comey are evil and not /our guy/s.

I've got a source named Ura Neegr who said TruePundit is CIA disinfo. See how that works?

>truepundit
You fuckers are so easy to fool it's ridiculous.

The FBI is an unconstitutional entity that will be destroyed. CIA too.

>or is it bad because the Swamp will use it as an excuse to force Mueller out before the sting can finish developing?

this is what I mean...we don't want them to just catch some low-level FBI retards who copped a feel on a stakeout. They're building up to bust open the higher-ups and pedo rings and shit without any of them realizing it and running for the hills or destroying evidence etc before they can get lower rungs to rat them out and sting the higher-ups all at once so they don't escape

this is like sneaking up on a bunch of birds to snag them with a big parachute all at once before they get spooked and fly off, and then out of nowhere some crazy fuck comes running past you screaming and waving his arms around.

or maybe that's the plan on the deep state's side? Maybe they figured it out and are going to have the media run viral with this and throw the spotlight on shit to blow up the trap

>152251825
do you think posting unrelated pics proves your point? Did your handlers build that pic folder for you?

Liberal here. Haven't seen the files. Not seeing the files notwithstanding, it has no bearing on the Trump investigation, and I hope that if there is something of substance regarding sexual assaults, that they are handled after the Trump investigation is done as to not disturb the process. I am fully behind investigating sexual misconduct allegations, but we should proceed one step at a time. For the record, trying to score political points by bringing up sexual misconduct scandals on the left has recently only ended up with the perpetrators being held responsible. In the current environment, liberals don't have a problem with holding sexual assailants accountable.

BUMP

Nice flag, (((mao))). Tick tock.

this is fantastic. this will end mueller

I can't keep up with the happenings anymore.

Circa’s Sara Carter reported about Flynn protecting the women in the agency who felt sexually discriminated against. And that this could potentially be revenge for that

>it was reported months ago

>The FBI launched a criminal probe against former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn two years after the retired Army general roiled the bureau’s leadership by intervening on behalf of a decorated counterterrorism agent who accused now-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other top officials of sexual discrimination, according to documents and interviews.

circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe

>liberal
hi leftist. learn english before using these words you don't understand. tick tock.

>Responsibility for one's actions is a liberal conspiracy, can't wait until they hold abusers accountable for sexual scandals
>Putting right wing sex abusers in positions of power is a good optic for us
the absolute state of conservative politics

Sauce on the pic?

Flynn pleading guilty to Fed lying means he can’t be relied upon to testify against the Obama-era sexism in the FBI.

Maybe they're so used to seeing their fags go down for sexcapades this is intended to soften the blow

>FBI Deputy Director Snaps: In Anti-Trump Tirade, McCabe Professes Hatred for U.S. President to FBI Colleagues
truepundit.com/fbi-deputy-director-snaps-in-anti-trump-tirade-mccabe-professes-hatred-for-u-s-president-to-fbi-colleagues/
>EXCLUSIVE: FBI’s Own Political Terror Plot; Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/

Articles from back in March, proven to be dead on accurate

>>truepundit
is this guy a zionist, asking for a friend

>dozens of famous liberals get accused of rape
>THE TRUMP CURSE THEY'RE GOING DOWN BOOM
>one single banon-endorsed conservative gets accused of rape
>NUH UH FAKE NEWS HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFINK LIBERAL SHILLS

>expecting Sup Forums to ever be consistent with their ideologies and not just turn everything into a left vs. right identity politics issue

LOL ignorant nigger not one story in nyt or wapo has been sourced for the last 2 years

He's an older boomer guy with IC ties. Probably statist views which generally undergirds a pro-Israel attitude, but just wants his people in charge of the agencies rather than the commies. that said, he rises above Steve Pieczenik tier and generally has good, reliable sourcing on all exclusives like this one

FIAT LUX

The article is filled with quotes from former female fbi agents. Are they fake too?

name 1 article out of True Pundit that wasn't true, go ahead i'll wait.

Oh, so now the female accusers are true because they're targeting someone you don't like eh? Fucking hypocrites, the whole lot of you.

Right. The MSM has started floating articles, but not promoting them yet, about Mueller being compromised and maybe he should be shut down. They're preparing to do a 180 on him if they find out he's going after the Swamp for sure. This could be part of that.

We want Mueller under pressure, but not so discredited that he's forced out. Of course, he can't be forced out if Trump, Sessions, Rosenstein, and Mueller don't allow it. But what if Rosenstein or Mueller crack and do it anyway? They'd be blowing their deal, but there has to be a lot of pressure from that side too.

literal fake news

FBI BLOWS WHISTLE ON HILLARY PAY TO PLAY

hahaha. this is the gift that keeps on giving.
Time to get comfy.

>liberals don't have a problem with holding sexual assailants accountable
You're right, you're just so cold and calculating that you see keeping momentum in political battles as more important than women being sexually assaulted by men in power that you refuse to disavow as quickly as possible.

You don't have any principles.

you little sissy libtards are the only ones who always shout "the womyn must be believed". hoisted on your own petard

nice post thank you. I'm trying to make an individual assesement on this guy. I cannot find a name haha

Yes, idiot.
Make the enemy live up to its own rule book.

He broke the Weiner laptop story days before the election

Women were let into the workplace/politics.

Damn, I haven’t seen that image in a while

Sounds like Comey knows too much and Mueller found something incriminating, so the media tries to cover it up by discrediting both.

More butthurt, please.

all of this. it's interesting that certain wings of the swamp seem to have figured out that there's a chance Mueller isn't doing what everyone thinks he's doing and is preparing for that scenario

Leftists are leftisting. If you were paying attention in the history class, you might have recognized the warning signs before.
Oh well, nothing a total societal collapse won't fix.
Btw, can you do me a favor, when the next rulling class executes all of these SJW cocksuckers because they are no longer needed, can you make few photos of it - I need fapping material.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not actually upset by this at all. This is why you're losing ground every single day. This is why nobody gives a fuck about the Roy Moore accusations. This is why every day more and more people are getting tired of your shit and see your game, and aren't interested.

Why would I be mad? Keep being such unprincipled jokes. You're losing.

No one has abused me and I'm going to be a lv30 wizard next year.

lmao ! So now they are going after Mueller and Comey as part of this sexual harassment tsnumai thing?...these times are crazily entertaining.

this

No one knows what Mueller is doing. He's certainly not our guy though, considering how he stacked his team with Clinton biased lawyers. It's completely and utterly a partisan investigation.

So when are we gonna dismantle the FIB?

I know. but I cannot find it actually happened in real life. the story he wrote is false if you research it. you know what its like.

>You fuckers are so easy to fool it's ridiculous.

Oh look its UNmemeflagfag again!
Or am I being fooled?

Lmfao! Wtf. Nigger just wait for new talking points if you can't think.

His interview was done by someone politically motivated which changes things

This summary is extremely accurate.

I'm a data analyst at CSIS. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Maple Syrup spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years. I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst. It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation. Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity. I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

The replies are gold.

neato

the left weaponized sexism and somehow didn't see that the right would eventually pick it up.

A FUCKING LEAF

>truepundit.com

REmember, Flynn sided with one of the women against McCabe.

McCabe/Comey took truepundit seriously in an email

But isn't that exactly who you would fill your staff with if you were trying to make them think you are their guy only to turn on them when the time is right? What you're saying is true, but doesn't rule out the possibility its only part of a much bigger plan.

Mueller doesn't even have to be our guy for the entire thing to be a honeypot. And if he is our guy, we won't know until the end.

ok I trolled. infowars, breitbart and some others published it.
but IN REAL LIFE I'm talking. No haha

found it,

Comey and McCabe were genuinely worried over a truepundit article. THESE ARE THE TOP FBI AGENTS.

McCaaaaaaaaaabe

You look at the facts you're given. It's an investigation that's a farce of the highest degree. Let's see, it's based on a dossier that we have found was paid by Fusion GPS, started because Comey was a whiny baby and leaked shit with poisoned evidence, and a head investigator who's Comey's mentor. And the establishment plays along because they want to get rid of Trump. Only reason it's imploding is because Trump is smarter than these pricks and also has NSA flunkies.

It’s been suck for the last 17 years nwo faggots almost got us.