the absolute state of the world

Don't call us fragile because we are fragile and it hurts us
here is where you will find real news and information
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com/

>we're totally not proving your point!

youtu.be/FlsCjmMhFmw

>downvote pls

I think we should have a war. Non-nuclear, old fashioned total war for 5-6 years with rapes, bombings, concentration camps... all the usual, nasty shit.
I don't see any other way to ground people to reality.

>they don't understand that people call them snowflakes because of their current mental health issue

People calling you snowflake isn't the reason for your mental health problems. It's a symptom of your mental health problems.

I am a millenial with anxiety and depression issues.

I am sick of these fucking leftie liberal snowflakes and their safe spaces. They are destroying our generation and making liberalism a laughing stock.

What is Irony for 500$, Alex?

>research by (((insurance firm)))
No, goy, stop resisting, you all need our pharmaceuticals for your mental health.

agreed

So true. We really need something to thin out the population too, let natural selection do it's work

are americans even white?

snowflake

worth pointing out that the "snowflake" insult started by the right to describe people who thought they were "special and unique" like how every snowflake is supposedly unique. then the left heard it and totally misunderstood it, probably due to their own ironic insecurities, and interpreted it as "oh snowflakes melt because they're fragile". then they went around sneering that right-wingers were "snowflakes" every time they were upset about something (like, you know, the browning of america). now they can't stand the meaning that they themselves gave it.

also worth noting that the "safe-space" meme only started because people on the left were trying to build literal "safe spaces" everywhere, where opinions they didn't like would not be allowed.

same with the "triggered" meme, they were trying to put "trigger warnings" on anything that expressed a view even slightly right of center, then a woman name melody hensley became the famous meme when she started claiming that he had "PTSD" after being trolled on twitter. she went on a tweet storm claiming unironically claiming that war veterans with PTSD had not suffered as badly as her.

when you know the history of these insults it becomes even more insane

pic related, the "you need to educate yourself" is really my favorite part

fucking snowflakes

>says argentina, unironically

>Non-nuclear
thats where you are wrong. nuke it to the 0 and build it again

I thought i was. But after a DNA test, i'm 17.5% Oppressed

its basically like the phrase fake news

they invented it
it got turned against them because they're apparently blind to their total hypocrisy
then they want to ban it

are you white?

the fuckin nerve of this bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=SS1dO0JC2EE
let me know when your ptsd resembles this

I never called anyone a snowflake, but I will now.

>By the way, it’s okay to insult white makes.

It's funny how associated that term made lefties. They try so hard to flip it on us to but it just comes off as pathetic and weak

ok snowflake

I'm pissed. That's all i can say, i'm pretty mad. I guess it's better than being depressed. right?

I should get a step above that, what is better than mad?

fucking snowflakes snowflaking and unironically not even realizing it

commie mentality

Snowflakes as a term refers to Jew ashes

"studies show"

Muh feelings.

The answers to a survey depends on the questions. Probably designed by a cunt and asked the gender studies class. Insulting to the men.

Cunt.

>Research by an insurance firm

Random. Also does it even list the sample size?

>Military/ex-military combat folks: there are groups that have higher statistics of PTSD than you. You need to educate yourself.
>Who cares that you saw your friend get disintegrated by an IED, one second he was standing there next you are wiping him off of yourself, someone said something mean to me on Twitter and that is 20000000 times more important. Educate yourself.

Some people just aren't built to exist. It's a sad thing, and pandering to these unbelievably weak individuals has done massive damage to leftist causes. Pampered self-centered SJW college kids yelling at me about their petty bullshit while I was living a fairly shitty life as a minimum wage dishwasher is something that really made me stop caring about other people.

Sounds just like Muslims

>Don't call us violent cause we'll hurt you!

>get called snowflakes
>react to it like snowflakes

My favorite interpretation was the one that said "snowflake = white supremacy" bcuz snow is white.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Said no liberal snowflake ever

Are they really though? Or is it the media telling them how they're supposed to feel?

These idiots think the snowflake pejorative is apropos of fragility but it is about the commodification of uniqueness found among the harcore individualism of the present. (see Karl Kraus on Blockheads-as he called the snowflakes of the Weimar: “Believe me, you colour-happy people, in cultures where every blockhead has individuality, individuality becomes a thing for blockheads.”) This has been explained to them ad nauseum. The left just keeps on projecting their hang-up with fragility onto the word, regardless of original consensus, and then responds by "What-abouting" they're strawman.

They wonder what has happened to dialectic. Dialectic becomes impertinent when there are no clearly defined, agreed upon terms among adversaries. Arguing with the typical leftist is as productive as arguing with cancer.

The best way to prove your not a snowflake is to act like a big gay snowflake.