Please I need help with my younger brother I need him to stop watching fucking one piece he laughs like this fucking...

please I need help with my younger brother I need him to stop watching fucking one piece he laughs like this fucking fat guy and he has the johohoho song non fucking stop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IihaX89WUUA
youtube.com/watch?v=GaKm-bwXLiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KISHSHISHISHISHI

please help

that's the fucking autistic laugh

laugh like this girl and follow up his kishishishi's with horahorahorahora's

also suck his dick and call him daddy

youtu.be/IihaX89WUUA

You mean this?

yeah that's the song

Easy fix. Every time you hear "Yo Ho Ho Ho", just yell "Yo Ho, Homo" over it until he goes into an autistic fit.

You have shit taste for not liking Binke's Sake.

try listening to that song for 2 fucking hours

ZEHAHAHA!

I don't want him to cry but he has to be tougher

Just enjoy life and sing together with him. Why all the negativity?

if he keeps that shit people will bully him when he goes to highschool

Who has the best laugh?

>I don't want him to cry
>Crying because of getting called homo.

he is fucking sensitive

He seems too autistic, people will bully him no matter what you do.

I tell him to be tougher and join a gang but no he goes and joins the Asian kids to play pokemon cards

YOHOHOHO

Stop being a bitch OP, and face the fact that your bro is cooler than you

him cooler than me fuck no he is a fucking pussy who wont fight anyone

Fuck off to blogspot, retard.

Jesus fuck are you 13
>YOHOHOHO
>Stop being a bitch OP, and face the fact that your bro is cooler than you

no I am 21 he has to know how to defend himself

No you're not. Unless you live in South Africa or some other third world shit your most likely adolescent brother has no reason to "learn how to defend himself". You watch to much anime you middleschool niglet

>fucking fat guy
Fuck you Moria is based as fuck

Spotted the suburbanite.
Bet you go to Applebee's and listen to audio books on your way home from work, fucker.

when I went to high school the mexicans used to fight all the time with the blacks

Blast this
youtube.com/watch?v=GaKm-bwXLiQ

this wont help it will increase the problem

S'why you don't hang out with either.
To be honest, I wouldn't try changing that about him. Not starting the fight in the first place is as good as winning it.

I grew up in the inner city. I didn't make myself apart of the problem. You two sound like genuine niggers. I can't wait for the next economy collapse, people like you need to go.

>Liking Moriah
muh nigga

>johohoho
>j

SPIC AND BR GET OUT

I had to hang with the blacks because I called a mexican guy a faggot because he kept fucking around in metal shop

HOROHOROHORO

>grew up in the inner city
>never had to fight for your life once
Oh, we're the niggers, huh?

I don't think you need him to stop watching One Piece.

You need him to stop annoying you.

Just let him know that it bothers you when he sings.

The laugh thing you can't do anything about, just deal with it faggot.

Also beware that if you tell him that you don't want him singing you can't sing stuff yourself. You don't want to be labeled a hypocrite do you?

This thread is fucking terrible and has nothing to do with anime.

Yes you reinforced you're a nigger. Not everyone who comes up poor is trailer trash like you friend

>dont want his young bro to be an autistic fat guy
>want help from autistic fat people
Your the problem here man

I don't even sing stuff

I need him to understand that visibly displaying his anime autism will ruin his life

Not everyone growing up in the inner city is at death's doorstep you fucking child

Could be worse, he could be laughing with "Shurorororororororo," Caesar is way better than Moriah but God does his laugh suck

You never sing?

Why are you such a sad sack? Be more like your brother. He obviously is always laughing and singing and enjoying life while you just sit there being all negative.

Learn to live yo.

so explain to me what went wrong with you

just punch him holy shit. he sounds like a child, and the only language they understand is discipline

>trailer trash
Now I know you're a "literal" nigger lol. No shit you never had anyone attack you. The rabid animals around you recognized you as one of their own.

What

Sup Forums

You're a darkie.

Dude learn to hold a conversation there's no coherence between what he said and you said. Jesus I hate third worlders.

what

I don't need him to fear me I just need him to understand that he can be normal if he doesn't do the shit he does

>all niggers are black
This guy. I hope your autistic brother gets gangraped by a band of midgets. I want them to cum in every orifice he has. Then pull his anus inside out whilst shitting in and out of it.

Simple enough

You get the 4kids One Piece OP on your phone

You make it clear that everytime you catch him watching One Piece, you'll play it.

Everytime he talks about One Piece, you play it.

Everytime he makes a One Piece refrence, you play it.

If you can get your friends or his friends if he has any to join in, even better.

The amount of ECE that he will be blasted with will make him learn to conceal his power level

his friends also see one piece they might also be bullied

If you still consider him a brother, thats your first mistake.

I want him to be normal

Are you my brother? I've been listening to binks sake for like 3 hours now.

Its too late, drop him off in the woods somewhere and tell him he can come back if he gets better taste in anime. If he is truly your family he will find a way.

All of these posts contain sentence fragments. Were you finished with your thoughts or not?

no I can see him from the corner of my eye watching the episode where the guy with the tattoo in the back escapes

>not understanding the positive aspects of bullying

jesus christ user it's either you bully him kindly or someone else will horribly and bring him to depression

See the "J" in the OP at the start of johohoho

Clear sign of an ESL

THICC

OP you're a thin-skinned pussy who can't accept your brother is cooler and has better taste than you. Your only hope is to start watching OP and hopefully one day become as swell a guy as your brother.

YOHOHOHO YOHOHOHO YOHOHOHO YOHOHOHO

its not cool to do that fucking laugh what will happen if people bully him because of that I wont be able to defend him

Your brother has good taste in OP laughs. That's the best one

tape it and play it back to him while laughing at it

negative reinforcement always works

Dress up like Luffy and kick his ass.

I've been watching dub piece since last year and this motherfucker has been the most annoying thing in the Thriller Bark arc. God damn, Tonight at least it finally ends.

>actively defends his brother against bullies

Fucking doubt it.
Even if you do you're still setting him up for failure later in life.
Independence is a kick in the stomach.