Biggest uncle tom in anime still

biggest uncle tom in anime still

ZUZAK!!

what did he mean by this ?

if this guy would just have stood still things would have been better sooner

He was the Martin Luther King jr of Code Geass, pushing for reform from within the system. He was misguided, but he did come close to freeing Japan on his own.

lol, results are what matter

I don't blame him, Japanese men are whiny cunts that betray you at the drop of a hat and the women are 6/10 at best.

fuck off
i believe in lelouch

>Martin Luther King jr
>Pushing for reform from within the system
Pick one.

you're just brainwashed by trump you piece of trash

>he did come close to freeing Japan on his own
Not really. The closest he came was the Euphemia reserve plan, which still isn't freeing it, and then Schneizel's whole attempted coup, which never stood a chance because Suzaku couldn't beat Bismarck and Charles was immortal anyway. And even if he had killed Charles and Schneizel had made him Knight of One and given him Area Eleven, Schneizel was still going to deploy an orbital nuke fortress, and the hotbed of rebellion would have presumably been an early target for his purge.

"I love the Japanese people" - Trump

>Schneizel was still going to deploy an orbital nuke fortress
Uh...Schneizel only came up with that in response to Zero killing Euphemia, hell it was made by Nina who was going to nuke at on everyone at the end of teh first season.

>uncle tom

That doesn't contradict me at all, though. Regardless of what caused Schneizel to do it, he was already preparing to deploy it by the time Suzaku was in a position to maybe become the Knight of One, which means that Suzaku was never close to actually saving Japan.

Also,
> Schneizel only came up with that in response to Zero killing Euphemia
I don't think we actually know that for sure - since Lloyd immediately understood what Nina was trying to do, and Schneizel already had contacts at Tromo, it's likely that they were already attempting to invent FLEIJAs, and very possible that the Damocles plan had already been tossed around. We can't say either way.

But Uncle Tom was killed because he defied his slavemaster.

Duh. His point was results are only as valuable as the means employed to acquire them.

No, he was killed because he counted six shots, nigga.

And I count two guns, nigga.

>That doesn't contradict me at all, though.
Actually it does. You're pretty much saying that all the events of the show would have happened regardless when its shown countless of times that all the bad shit in CG happened due to Lelouch's own actions. Her had no plans to make the Damocles in season or even have any plans at all (which in R2 shows was the entire point of his character was that he was a literal autist who had no motive until someone feeds it to him). What happens in R2 is pretty much irrelevant in regards to the SAZ succeeding or not.

>I don't think we actually know that for sure
He literally states that Damocoles was created in response to all the atrocities committed in the world Euphie's death being among them. There's literally nothing in S1 that shows that he had plans for FLEIJA back then because the idea never sparked with him until R2 when he met Nina.

>You're pretty much saying that all the events of the show would have happened regardless
Nope, that's not what I'm saying. literally the only thing I am saying is that Suzaku was never close to saving Japan on his own. Leave your autistic rant against Lelouch out of this, I'm not talking about him.

>What happens in R2 is pretty much irrelevant in regards to the SAZ succeeding or not.
The SAZ wasn't freeing Japan, though, it was a very limited measure.

> He literally states that Damocoles was created in response to all the atrocities committed in the world Euphie's death being among them
I can't recall that exact line (I'm not doubting you, though), but if it's worded the way you just said ("Euphies's death among them), then there's still no specific mention of whether he came up with it before or after that event. Actually, wait, wasn't this when he was talking to Nina, i.e. obvious manipulation?

>The closest he came was the Euphemia reserve plan, which still isn't freeing it,
Giving them there own special zone was the first ste not the ideal solution and becoming the Knight of One means you can take control a nation
>Suzaku couldn't beat Bismarck
He literally fucking did.
> Schneizel had made him Knight of One and given him Area Eleven, Schneizel was still going to deploy an orbital nuke fortress
Damcoloes was unveiled after Lelouch became Emperor and was making a shit show out of everything and it came 3 months later.

> Giving them there own special zone was the first ste not the ideal solution
I agree, but the "first step" isn't really "close," in my book.
> becoming the Knight of One means you can take control a nation
Yes, I acknowledged that already.
>He literally fucking did.
Did I really need to add "couldn't beat him at that time?" His assassination attempt was simply not going to work, is the point.

> Damcoloes was unveiled after Lelouch became Emperor
Schneizel mentioned it before that, though. In the scene where they first test the FLEIJA, he says something like "Now that it works, we can proceed with the Damocles plan."

>Nope, that's not what I'm saying
That's exactly what you're saying.
> literally the only thing I am saying is that Suzaku was never close to saving Japan on his own
And that why you're wrong Suzakurager
>The SAZ wasn't freeing Japan, though
Technically it was and it wasn't a final solution just the first step that didn't need bloodshed as a result
> Actually, wait, wasn't this when he was talking to Nina, i.e. obvious manipulation?
Schienzel did care Euphie hence why he let Cornelia live, the whole point of his character was that he was just Lelouch before his revelation in Turn 21

>That's exactly what you're saying.
It's not. I reject the claim that "all the events of the show would have happened regardless." Is that clear enough for you?
>And that why you're wrong Suzakurager
I'm fine with Suzaku, though. I just don't think he came close to succeeding.
>it wasn't a final solution just the first step
See >Schienzel did care Euphie hence why he let Cornelia live, the whole point of his character was that he was just Lelouch before his revelation in Turn 21
I don't disagree (though I think the second part is overly simplistic; Schneizel "had no personal desires," while Lelouch had plenty and they constantly fucked with his actions), but I don't think it changes anything. Just because he cared about Euphemia does not automatically mean that she was the reason he planned Damocles, or that he hadn't thought of it beforehand. Again, there's just no solid evidence either way.

There are people who still don't realize that the SAZ was just a giant TRAP made inadvertently by Euphy and allowed by Schneizel because he saw that immediatly (Lelouch too).

Probably would not have lasted long after Zero and the BKs are caught/killed...

Closest thing to a MKJ in Code Geass was when Euphemia protested a Britannian decision or two. Suzaku was more like a non-racist policeman of the state.

"This rice cake tastes like wet G.I. Joe!"

hehehehe

>"Suzaku, it's me!"
>"No it's not because I am me and that makes you not me!"

Post C.C.!
and Lelouch too!