Masamune-kun no Revenge

Dropping in on the first episode was tempting, but I guess the second will do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivHdzAA66N8.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck fitfags and their entitlement to pussy

People say she is a girl, but that's clearly a penis bulge. Even the puffiest vaginas are not that puffy.

Neko a best. A BEST.

Aki a shit. A SHIT.

could be a vibrator

It's a puffy vagina like this one.

Boner stop.

Speak for yourself akifag. Aki is clearly a guy because she has no chest.

BTFO.

we're reaching puffy levels that shouldn't even be possible

Neko a irrelevant that should have never existed.

I want to fuck the mom.

This

I will get the sister. Absolutely delicious body.

Pantsu expert here. Either a boy or an incompetent artist, pick your poison because either way you ain't wanking to it without some real mental illness.

Sis and mom are god tier, poor MC never stood a chance.

>puffiest vaginas
Squap

A competent writer wouldn't have forced the Aki shit at the end.

Masamune isn't attracted to Aki because she's kind, he's attracted to Aki because he has stockholm syndrome and is merely deluding himself into thinking that he hates her. And part of being in a generic romcom show is that he gets to be a cute popular gary stu self-insert and gets a cute, loving, delicate harem to surround him because he's the big cool guy who gets everybody wet. That is the premise of all of his action for his revenge plot. That's why he does all that cringey shit with the stupid bitch, because that shit is supposed to work just like in muh shoujo manga.

The point that it DOESNT work because this was ""supposed"" to be a twist of the genre, and what should have been the culimation of his work is him wrecking her shit and telling her how fake her "love" for him is. None of it has anything to do with love, it has to do with her falling for a stereotypical romcom protag who thinks he can do dumb shit and have bitches fall on his dick without knowing how the world works, and Aki nearly fell for it until the fake fatty came along.

Now onto Yoshino. The thing about Yoshino is that she initially hates Masamune because of how close he got to Aki. But over time, due to Masamune's determination and her own guilt, she slowly learns to trust him for her apology plan. But here's the thing. Those actions were motivated by selfishness, ignorance, and greed. Masamune did those things because he was a retarded romcom protag. But the thing is that Yoshino doesn't give a shit about his motivations or his short comings because to her it's his actions that matter, and Yoshino sees authenticity in those actions. This is the point where Masamune starts over, starts becoming a REAL person rather than a fake loser looking for vengeance.

And in spite of all this, and the fact that YOSHINO is the reason he's become a better person, he still chases after the bitch and gets her in cliche romcom style.

>YOSHINO is the reason he's become a better person
He isn't and Yoshino is a bitch who deserves to be stabbed.

Yoshino told him to stop being a fatass albeit disguised as Aki, and he did just that and improved himself to the point that he can get away with shit just for being a pretty boy.

He was always a good person. Yoshino only made him isolate himself from the world for 8 years for literally nothing at all. She's a bitch.

>she's a bitch for making someone become better
The real bitch is Aki who felt the same way but instead lashed it out on innocent people.

This. Aki a shit.

>Become better
>Made him lose the chance to socialize with people for almost a full decade and become vengeful

any DFC in this anime?

Aki's small breasts are lovely, but they aren't entirely flat.

How is it stockholm syndrome when Masamune has liked her since he was a kid because she's the person who saved him, is kind to him, and is someone he wants to support and make her happy? Those feelings didn't fade away.

The revenge is legit, but it came to a point where he has to keep convincing himself whenever he started to waver after seeing the cute, beautiful, and sweet girl that he once knew underneath the bitchy brutal princess facade.

>posting literal fanfic from the french character

This was one of the best panty shots that I've seen in a while. There's just something about it. Maybe because it was surprising. Or maybe because the color is so unexpected. But it was really good.

>fanfic
Explain.

>made him a better person

the girl muriel, speedreader kun. pretty sure this is from the manga she made for them.
>getting /fit/ and staying away from normalfags
>not better

You should be watching for notYukino. She's the only good thing in this shitty series.

No, ignorantfag. These scenes are flashback chapters told by Aki and Masamune and they are valid. Both of their perspective matches up except for the last part.

She's almost nothing like like Yukino though. There's too much dere for that.

Okay well point is Masamune had a worse fallout than Aki and used it to improve himself while Aki turned into a bitch.

Should I user? Other anons told me she's a shit.

>You should be watching for notYukino.
>notYukino
Nigga please. On another note, I dislike every character so far, not even the booze helped.

>that smile when she turned away after showing him the denial poster
Just so good

Seconding.

Do it.

At least the chubby man has good taste. She easily has the best legs in the series.

Thanks user, I'm convinced.

>too much dere
While that's true, Aki's looks and bitchy demeanor is enough. Not all clones have to be exact anyways.

Just follow your heart and dick, if nothing else

See above.

We meet again.

>See above.
Not even my dick wants to continue despite loving legs.

>skeleton legs
>good

I don't get how everyone thinks that this was supposed to be some sort of subversion of a romcom, it was pretty clear from the beginning that it was just another romcom and that Aki and Masamune were going to end up together. Hell, from the start he keeps talking about his revenge but he never shows any kind of disdain tpwards ger, so I don't think his character changed in any kind of way in the ending. The reason the ending was meh was because the way the author got around getting the two together was rather lazy, he simply moved the blame to someone else, which pretty much undermines the whole premise as just one big misunderstanding

>just one big misunderstanding
What don't you get about how this is a subversion of a romcom?

Why is Aki so ugly?

It can't be helped. She grew up in an environment that nurtured her pride and condescension. But ever since Masamune came into her life, that mellowed out. However, when he "abandoned" her, pride took over as a way for Aki to not get hurt again.

In any case, being a bitch is not necessarily a bad thing for a character like Aki. Cool, smug, haughty, bratty, disdained, and bossy are extremely sexy traits. And the buttload of cuteness that Aki has, it balances out.

Picked up.

She eats too much and gets her face ugly.
Also, she's always angry.

I suggest you don't. It's generic, but the bad kind.

>being a bitch is not necessarily a bad thing
holy fuck the delusion of akifags are unmatched

Skeleton a shit.

It never tries to subvert anything. MC and girl get involved because of reasons, they get closer together, some bullshit happens and they end up together in the end. This is basically the whole plot, we never see Masumune actively despising Aki in his mind, or him actually thinking of a way to make her suffer. He is basically in love with her since the beginning, but tries to tell himself that he's only getting close to her for revenge

>no expectations and watching for legs + pantyhose fanservice
That's fine. You're talking to someone who watches trashy fanservice ecchi shows and enjoys them for what they are anyways.

Pretty much. I only picked it up because it seemed like a fun simple romcom with a slightly different premise from the usual, then I look at the "fanbase" and it's all full of people expecting it to be some kind of edgy shit about mindbreaking a girl and Makabe ending with someone else. I have no idea how those people skewed their own expectations so much when it seemed so obvious what it was going to be like.

Prettiest girl of the season yet. The only competition she has is the doll girl from Scum's Wish.

>>no expectations and watching for legs + pantyhose fanservice
I went in blind expecting comedic hijinks with the MC and his object of revenge, but it hasn't delivered on anything. It screams generic trash. I guess it's fine that you can still enjoy them, I haven't followed a season in almost three years now. I think the last show I picked up that had this garbage feeling was Blade Dance I believe? Still haven't finishing it, unforutnately. This song, however youtube.com/watch?v=ivHdzAA66N8. Fuck, I still can't get it out of my head.

but aki's a fucking bitch.

>Prettiest girl of the season yet.
Aki looks cute, but there's a lot of competition not even including the sequels. Now that we're at this, what have you picked up? The only yellow I've watched is Masamune.

>Blade Dance
Claire a shit.

Ellis a best.

Watching:
Akiba's Trip
Masamune-kun
Urara Meirochou
Seiren
Youjo Senki
Fuuka
Ao no Exorcist
Demi-chan
Chain Chronicles
Tales of Zestriria
Gintama
Gabriel Dropout
Hand Shakers
Chaos;Child
KonoSuba S2
Kuzu no Honkai
Rewrite S2

Claire > Est > Restia > Rinslet > Fianna > Ellis

Sup, THK. How's the shitty hypocritical taste today?

Oh shit it's TLK and he's angry again.

Beta doormat lovers will never understand. I pity them.

Not really, but how about you answer the question, THK?

Blue Houki is shit though. Worst cunt.

I dropped immediately after this scene.

I didn't really have any hopes for this show but god there are some things that are signs that it's going to be fucking awful.

Fucking tsunderefags and their THK boogeyman. Ruining the Saekano thread yesterday wasn't enough.

Same Clairetard.

>hating shitty Houki clones means same person
Kill yourself.

Est is best you shit.

Only Clairetards hate Ellis. Ellis is love and life.

>Samefag.
Everyone knows you're retarded butthurt and autism is the reason Saekano threads have been extra shitty these days.

Nope.

Keep telling yourself that, cuntlover.

>houki clone
>implying houki was around long enough before blade dance for her to actually be based on houki
Most of the time when people complain about character clones it's usually a much older character type that they just don't know older examples of.

>Only THK aka Ellisfag hates Claire

Serious. I always hate Houki cancer from any show. Been doing that for years.

My irony senses are going overboard.

But I don't like Claire.

Novelfags hated Claire before the anime was even announced.

Novelfags, animefags, anyone with taste hate Ellis.

Stop posting your off-topic cunt in a Masamune-kun thread, retarded Ellisfag.

That's a funny way of saying Claire.

Stop sperging out at best girls from other series, ClaiRETARD.

>always spamming your shitty waifu when you feel pressured regardless of relevance and derailment
Stella, Ellis, Megumi/Utaha, Celestia, Claudia, the list goes on. Stay more obvious, THK.

So now that this is a Blade Dance thread, when's the new volume coming out guys?

>retarded tsunderefag is a generalfag

Not surprised.

I read this shit up until last year, just drop it, it never got good.

>muh shitty girl is allowed because she's msi waifu
Hope you get banned, retarded Ellisfag.

>I'm the thread's police guys

fuck off and kill yourself, faggot.

This thread is terrible and you should all kill yourselves.

>deflecting
Ellis hasn't been in the top 10 in the past few years. At least Claire was in the top 5 twice.

>So now that this is a Blade Dance thread
I didn't intend for this to happen, might as well delete this thread.
I guess Masamune is even shittier than it.
Also, you faggots still with colors wars, i.e. side mentality bullshit? End yourselves and your shitposting.

This thread, and a new Harem show, have awoken me from my deep slumber!
Rejoice, plebeians, I bring you here now, today, Elder God tier taste!

Restia > Est > Rinslet > Fianna > Ellis > Claire

Sylvia > Kirin > Saya > Irene > Julis > Claudia > Priscilla

Shizuku > Ayase > Nene > Stella > Touka > Kagami

Sakura > Karen > Emilia > Reitia > Liddy > Claire

Avrora > Sayaka > La Folia > Nagisa > Reina > Astarte > Yuuma > Asagi > Yukina

Airi > Yoruka > Krul > Nokuto > Tilfarr > Phi > Relie > Sharis > Celes > Lisha

Aika > Erina > Phoenix Guildy > Mikoto > Twirl > Tail-Red > Anko

Kotori > Kurumi > Nia > Yoshino > Tohka > Yuzuru > Origami mk.II > Origami mk.I > Kaguya > Natsumi > Mayuri > Miku

Chris > Eu > Saras > Seraphim > Taeko > Kanami > Haruna > Maelstrom > Naegleria > Kyoko > Ariel

Ling > Laura > Chifuyu > Tatenashi > Tabane > Cecilia > Charlotte > Houki

Uthaha > Megumi > Eiriri > Michiru

Pink > Orange > Black > Silver

You > Pest > Kuro Usagi > Leticia > Asuka > Shiroyasha > Lily

Marika > Paula > Haru > Ruri > Tsugumi > Kosaki > Chitoge

Rem > Satella > Echidna > Beatrice > Crusch > Emilia > Ram > Priscilla > Anastasia > Elsa > Felt

Aqua > Megumin > Eris > Chris > Darkness > Wiz > Yunyun

Tomoyo > Mirei > Sayumi > Reatier > Chifuyu > Hatoko

Akari > Chinatsu > Ayano > Rise > Akane > Tomoko > Sakurako > Kyoko > Himawari > Chizuru > Chitose > Yui

Aoba > Yun > Hifumi > Umiko > Shizuku > Ko > Rin > Hajime > Nene

Big Nep > Noire > Nep > Pururut > Vert > Blanc > Compa > Nepgear > Peashy

Report him and hope mods will clean up the thread.

Fuck off shitposter.

It's funny that dumb Akifags are the shitters who have been banned from these threads.

Oh no, not you.

That's my legit preference there though, not a shitpost.

Does my superior opinion offend you?