Dem-chan

What are the special techniques?
Also good episode, why do people say A-1 is bad?

these kind of techniques

Is this our next shalalala witch?

fire on the dick

Eh, its good but the first episode was better. The direction in this episode was rather plain, whereas episode one's was bloody brilliant. I wish we get episode one's storyboarder back soon.

>A-1 is bad?
They make a million completely different shows each season. Some are good and some are awful.

The more important question is, what did Hikari have in mind when she said that?

I want to experience Hikari's special techniques.

Dozo!

My best guess is that she had a vague notion of mouth placement and such, but never thought about it further before making the comment.

Probably something from an implausible light novel or the like.

cute

Dullahan-chan is pure fetish fuel. This better have a couple of scanned doujins at least. And they better not be all about the succubus.

When you think about it there's not many special things she can actually do.

Yeah, you want "special techniques", try a slime girl

The doujin potential for this series is endless

>Volume where yukki onna's pussy is used as an ice cream maker then she gets eaten out as all that sweet cream gets licked up

slime a shit, you can't do dry anal.

this scene was a good "addition" to the serie

very funny

Depends on the type of slime. Some can change texture and moisture in addition to shape and softness.

oops, I forgot pic

You can send the head out with friends while staying home and having sex with the body all day long.

You could kiss her while fucking her doggy style, you could carry her head around for convenient oral, she can eat you out and get fucked at the same time, it might be possible an extra person could fuck the flame too.
That's just off the top of my head.

Because A-1, more so than most studios, isn't indicative of their actual in house talent. Good shows from the people working on it.

The quicker you learn that the easier time you'll have.

Nonsense, you can
>use her head as an onahole
>sit on her face while she sits on your face
>put it in while she licks your balls
>do some crazy efficient ass-to-mouth
>creampie her and make her lick herself clean
>deeply kiss in any position
The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.

Stop giving me boner, Hikari.

But better although I did like flying witch. Feels more like working to me for some reason.

Speaking of which, this scene was pretty hot

Wew, that's some impressive imagination, user.

Do people really find this dork attractive?

Just imagine the expressions she would make as you bring her body to climax over and over again.

Now that I think about it, she probably tried licking herself at least once.

So, if the food she eats goes from her mouth straight to her neck via teleportation/wormholes, how viable would it be to use her to teleport substances over far distances?

Apparently her body and head can be in different cities, so if she were to eat, the food would thus be teleported from city to city in an instant. We essentially saw that today with her drinking at that cafe on their date, and she had to pee almost right afterwards.

Could we thus use Machi to travel the stars?

How can one sensei be so damn based?

Not necessarily to travel, but you could use her for FTL information transfer. Just put an antenna down her throat with a receiver on the other end.

Only this one sounds like something special. The possibilities really are quite limited because being able to move your head around is not really all that uncommon.

Speaking of, if you were to talk directly into her mouth, would you hear the vibrations of your voice on the other end?

Could you use her as a phone?

>making her watch as you fuck her

Yes infinite possibilities.
I'd still pick Hikari or Succubus sensei though

>Just put an antenna down her throat with a receiver on the other end
Lewd, you could probably even condition her to get off on it.

Other than the blow job under the desk in public not much really. Just put her head on a pillow so she can look.

Damn, this show is pretty damn good.

Too bad you can't fuck her neck. Would be interesting

You're forgetting:
>She can eat herself out
>She can watch you fuck her body from afar
>She can feel you fuck her even if her head's in a different room

>being able to move your head around is not really all that uncommon
What? Unless you're dating some russian contortionist I don't think those are doable. And even then, it would be a lot more uncomfortable to the point of maybe not being very practical.

fuck that shit, just hide her head in your bag, and put the bag in your lap, blowjobs everyday, while on school/work/playing games.

you gay user

You could have some interesting sensory deprivation play where you fuck her body while she's out with someone else or in a different room as her head, though someone else already mentioned similar.

user I'm trying to propel the advancement of humanity forwards.

We need new doujins this year , not just every other monster girl , we.need good dullahan ones

If you think about it, a Dullahan is just a wireless Rokurokubi.

>So, if the food she eats goes from her mouth straight to her neck via teleportation/wormholes, how viable would it be to use her to teleport substances over far distances?
I'd love to see a show take this angle on supernatural powers. At some point, some organisation is just going to kidnap them and use them in experiments to break physics.

Yes that's what the new guy thinks. She can be the key to instant traveling.

Probably, but that raises the question of why is she not being studied in some state of the art lab.

If you deepthroat her, your dick would become a slider.

What if you put it in through the wormhole end?

It'd stick up through the neck on her body. She'd have your penis for a head.

im just disappointed in their very boring and plain school uniforms.

In Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara they kind of try to figure out the transformation process and see if it's useful for anything. Too bad they didn't go deep into it.

Will she getting mindbroken first get in the way of that?

Wrong direction.

Also, she has skin over her neck, there's no visible hole.

Bitch, you are not inmortal, what do you care what happens to shit shitty world 80years in the future?
enjoy it now.

the future is doomed, it will either by full of niggers and or gays. that's how it's all going to end.

Imagine doing that with her body in public or with another person, suddenly adisjoined penis just sticks out.

True. But it works with the overall realism the series have for everything other than the demis.

Halfway through that post I realised there's another show (with a name very similar to this one) where they do human experimentation. The problem is still exactly that; they don't take it far enough. Show me the actual results of your experiments instead of just using it as a threat to move the plot forward.

>the future is doomed
Not him, but the future is doomed entirely because too many people thought like this.
His attitude is silly and I consider it chuuni, but delegating future consequences of your actions to future generations instead of choosing responsible long term decisions is a large part of why we are so fucked now.

>you are not inmortal
>implying you can't study vampire demis and engineer immortality
>or use the dullahan to warp space-time and create a time travel machine

>>implying you can't study vampire demis and engineer immortality
I didnt think vamps were immortal in this

Deconstruction of monster-girls shows.

Maybe Franken Fran has something like that. Still in my backlog so I can't tell.

Also don't they experiment with the dicloniis in Elfen Lied?

I was thinking that the portal in the middle of her neck was two way. Both sides of the portal on her body connect to their respective side of the portal on her neck.

I don't know anything about this show besides the fact that it has a dullahan. Is it bad if I watch it just because of her? Because I have a thing for dullahans.

I don't care about teleportation in the future, I care about teleportation now. The future can take care of itself.

Why in god's name would you want immortality. I'm already going to be alive far longer than I could or would ever want, why would I want more, with experiences further devalued through higher tolerance to any pleasures and less novelty over time?

>Implying a mere user can change the world.
when companies and rich faggots rule the world.

Not likely. The only difference they have from humans is the fangs. Hell, even Jitsu wa has more vampiry vampires than this.

Exquisite taste.

Oh so you were fucking her in the neck and not the mouth. Ok. Never thought about that possibility.

You shouldn't feel like your reason for watching a show is "illegitimate" in most cases. Included is watching it for just one girl. Go ahead user

Succubus would have been first girl if not for that gimmick at the start. Why was the teacher even there at night?

>conquer the stars
>experience the singularity
>unravel the secrets of the universe
>half life 3 never
etc, etc.

Humanity will decline long before any of that happens.

The portal is invisible and and untouchable. The bottom of her head and top of her torso (below the flames) are just skin.

>Could we thus use Machi to travel the stars?
How will you get her anywhere without her dying of old age on the way?

I should have phrased it less like "I think it works like this" and more "what if it worked like this"

But user, I work for one of the biggest banks in the world and am rich.

>thousands of years of boredom and sameness watching humanity earn the ultimate Darwin award all for a few moments where you will be surprised and impressed for less than an hour
If you think it's worth it, m8. It certainly isn't to me.

More like study her, study her personal wormhole, open her up, see what makes her tick, try to copy it, etc.

You know, rich faggots can also be anons, they just have less reason to be.

Then invest in robot waifus or at the very least VR waifus.

human girl = best girl, right?

2normal4me

humans are the real monster

Driving a porsche does not makes you rich.

>yfw you realize Macchi has short hair because carring a disembodied head with long hair is kind hard

She mentions that in the manga doesnt she?

Just imagine banging the Dulahan, her fire would fill the room, especially when she begins to cum. Someone might even call the fire department.

this is so fucking hot.

I want to fuck her face while she hold it right there

All your neighbors will complain about your loud "vacuuming."

Is it safe to say Hikari is Girl of the Season?