Is it degenerate to bleach a 33% black chick?

Her brother had a kid with a white girl, and the kid looks 100% white (straight hair, aryan facial phenotypes) is it degenerate to oil drill a woman who's about as dark as pic related? She's also a christian.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendelian_inheritance
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looks good

>kid looks 100% wh
Leart the fucking math, faggot.

what are their iqs and the iq of the so called "white" kid?

Wooooaaaaaahhhhhhs

Pic related is 33%. Unless you're pure Anglo or something you're probably a mutt too so I don't know why you care about purity

no

it's not

As a factor of social cohesiveness, race is only second to ideology. If she's a God fearing devout christian and is submissive and kind to you, put a ring on it, then start oil drilling.

How can one be 33% black? Shouldn't it always be a number of the form 1/(n^2) or am I missing something?

WTF Sid the Sloth works at Hooters?

Why. Does this matter?

Mutts marrying mutts. It could just be OP failing maths though.

Nice drawing skills mate

>LOOKS 100% percent white; learn to read brainlet
Am literally descended from German royalty, green eye brown hair North Western German master race
Cubans are all mongrels, so her being part Celtic, Cuban, and water downed Amerimut Millato makes about 33%, so light skinned can see freckles

Someone up the line could've been mixed and had a kid with another mixed person. I don't know the exact math you'd have to do to hit 33% though.

Not a good idea. The black in them will make them dangerous. Next thing you know she's calling cops and saying she was raped. If you accidentally impregnate her, you're finished. At least with a roastie, you have a white baby you can try and raise, albeit an uphill fight against the biased family court

>Is it degenerate to bleach a 33% black chick?
Not if it's just her anus you're bleaching, then it's fine. Anal bleaching is the way to go, believe me.

Autists worrying about if it's 33% or 25% and completely missing the question

only if you're mixing pure white or black

say if a 25% black goes whith a 50% black that's 37.5% black BUT genetics working diffently for each case, people with the exact same percentage won't look exactly the same

You're missing that it's a troll/slide thread.

She´s ok

Basically if I impregnate her, based on what her brothers bleached kid looks like would pass for hitler youth. If she ends up mating with a North American pavement ape, would be a capichino American (aka a felon)

It just has to average 33%. Therefore two 33%, 34/32%, 35/31% etcetera all produce a perfect 33% mutt.

if she looks like that no

fuck who you want, but marry right

There is a chance your children will not look white at all.

Ultimately who you marry is completely up to your preference and don't let Sup Forums convince you otherwise.

The reason I'm only going to marry a white girl is because my children being white is extremely important to me that I don't want to risk it.

If you are okay with having non-white children then do it, but don't gamble if you aren't willing to take the risk.

With that being said, the picture looks like a dark skinned white women so my personal interpretation is if you had a kid with her, at most they might look like a white person with a tan

Question is does she act like an American black or a Brit black

Pretty sure even the last southern states to get rid of miscegenation laws considered you white if you were less than 1/8th

>33% black
>kid looks 100% white (straight hair, aryan facial phenotypes)

If she looks like that you best get on it quick before some nigger gets her.

No

Yeah well American mutt laws have nothing to do with genetic profiles or math.

>Not one faggit edgelord in this thread knows how random assortment works
Did every one of you faggots fail basic biology? You could put a nigger and a white and get 100% white if random assortment of genetics checked every box for them, gender dependent as Y comes from dad obviously.

No to mention, this isn't segregating how most genetic material is inert and an even larger percentage isn't phenotypic.

"looking" white isn't enough
Also what passes for "white" nowadays is a running joke. We deserve le 56% meme. I bet that kid is some beige skin dark eyed dark haired "white". Sorry pal but that isn't how it fucking works. Nig DNA is virulent and does serious damage to white genius potential. I have never ever met a mulatto who has a white "spirit" (hard to describe but you can just tell with mixed people, they act in a more niggardly fashion)

She doesn't drink or do drugs, but she does have a leftist bias via social issues, although she's traditional enough to basically stay disinterested in politics

You're not bleaching her. She's mudding up your bloodline dumbass

DESU it's better to bleach a negress than not to have kids at all. If you won't impregnate her, then some nigger will do it and everything will be worse.

When we gets mad does she go ghetto if not ur good.

When she gets mad not we mad

post full plox

Wrong. Fucking idiots.
Mixed people are the most dangerous and hateful enemies of pure white people. Spawning mongrels is the stupidest thing you can do for the white race.

that's the full vid from tumblr

Retarded non-sense 'logic'.
That's treason and also you are rising the numbers of muts

DESU skin color more like pic related

No. Whose opinions are you worried about OP? Neckbeards from r9k/the donald who came to Sup Forums? Fat white thots with vagina piercings who date black dudes?

Go spread the seed. The world is filled with hundreds of millions of attractive women from all over and you're being bullshat if somebody ever tells you that literally 9 in 10 of those women wouldn't shove their brown/african/asian pencilneck boyfriend off a cliff for ten minutes with a Bradley Cooper.

Nobody can be "33%" black or 33% anything. All genetic differences percentages can be expressed only with sums of negative powers of 2. For example, you can be 1/4 black or 1/8 black, or 3/8 black, or 5/16, but you can never be 1/3. The people who have contributed to your existence with their genetics are always a power of 2 and never a multiple of 3. It's just math.
Sage!

Wait there is a way for 33%. In Brit. You can gave three parents now. Lol

The answer is obviously yes, it is degenerate to race mix. Didn't need to be addressed.

see

> the kid looks 100% white

You're retarded. Someone who is the child of two parents, one who is 50% white and another that is 25% white, would be ~38% white. You get mixed people that mix with one another in this way long enough with certain percent admixture, you can get 33%.

the amerimutt memes are real?

>Literally retarded
>As such, the zygote can end up with any combination of paternal or maternal chromosomes. Any of the possible variants of a zygote formed from maternal and paternal chromosomes will occur with equal frequency. For human gametes, with 23 pairs of chromosomes, the number of possibilities is 223 or 8,388,608 possible combinations.[8] The zygote will normally end up with 23 chromosomes pairs, but the origin of any particular chromosome will be randomly selected from paternal or maternal chromosomes. This contributes to the genetic variability of progeny.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendelian_inheritance

checked

>the kid looks 100% white

>most dangerous and hateful enemies
Where do you crackheads keep coming from?

Which tumblr?

>fucking amerimutts!
>haha mart sharters!
>good thing my country is both 100% white and every single one of my countrymen are non-degenerates and beautiful

When we talk about mixed black/white, it's the children and mostly the males that are from a white mother and a black father.
In my experience, the guys are against whites because the mother was a traiter and blame their mothers poor life choices on other people(like them mother did). Similar things with the daughters of these "peoples".
On top they have daddy issues.

ALL the mixed black girls with white father gone for white guys. They see how much more attractive they are compared to
their mothers.

gaze onward as legit nonwhite countries, who are all mad that we keep saying "YOU'RE NOT WHITE" decide who is white.

Yeah, if you have an infinite number of people who have contributed to your existence. Do you?

You start with one black parent A1 and one white parent B1 and you get a person A2, who is 50% black. Then, A2 fucks somebody B2 who is white, and their kid, A3, is 25% black. Then, A3 fucks B3, who is black, and you get A4, who is 37.5% black. Then, A4 fucks B4, chosen white, and you get A5, who is 31.25% black. Then, A5 fucks B5, who is black, and you get A6, who is 34.375% black. Then A6 fucks B6 who is white, and you get A7 who is 32.8125% black. Then, A7 fucks B7, chosen black, and you get A8 who is 33.59375% black. Then, A8 fucks B8 who is white and you get A9 who 33.203125% black.

You can get close, but not really. We've just wasted 8 generations of people, almost two centuries of very selective breeding.

Op is a kike
Brown naked women is propaganda

Someone who is 1/8 black mixing with someone who is 1/2 black = 5/16 black which is slightly under 1/3

> YOU ARE NOT WHITE

>You get 50% of your genes form each parent.
That's literally not how it works sperg. If genetic material was transferred equally, why the fuck aren't siblings 100% genetically identical? Even a lot of twins aren't.

Just take a basic bitch genetic involvement of sex chromosome. Y comes from dad, mom doesn't fucking have it. Say okay, she gives x and it's 50/50 XY. Okay now the woman. Dad doesn't give X. Guess where 1/23 of her genome comes from faggit. It literally can't be 50/50 to the child.
nope.

I appreciate your autism, user. I wasn't going to take the time to do that math, but my point was that it is possible.

one drop rule fucktard. Their iq is permanently nigger tier.

maybe if you and your equally shit-dark friends stayed out we would be more white, but you just cant stay away from the burger

>100% white
You and I have different definitions, senpai.

dead kike on a stick man why would you fuck a cuck to jews

> YU TELLIN ME NOT HUWAIT??

>brazil
>le %1

>and the kid looks 100% white
No. And your aesthetic is shit.

How recessive are you're genes ? Can't you get a white girl ? Nerd

but you make a good point. filthy e*ro blood in my veins keeps me up at night

>tfw this image has better quality than any modern art "master piece"

It kind of ruins it when Brazil posts this desu. It's different when Eurofags or even leafs do Amerimutt posts.

i don't even think theirs a walmart in a 50 mile radius of me
>you wake up and see this in your
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
>what do?

> HAHAHA YUROFAG
> HUWAITER THAN U MUHAMMAD

your child will end up being pic related

do it bro, the founding fathers intended for their descendants to africanize their genetic line

Bleach and leave. And then find white waifu. Thats your duty.

>t.Brazil