MUSLIMS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HAHAHA TIME TO BLOW YOURSELVES UP YOU WEAK FUCKING COWARDS GO FUCK A GOAT YOU SMELLY PIECES OF SHIT

r/The_Donald

why are americans such goys?

Go home to Israel

I honestly can’t wait for the next European bombing. I love seeing eurocucks get blown to smithereens or shot up by Muslims

t-trust me guys I’m a white nationalist like you

Muslims aren't the only people that hate you, mutt.

He doesn't support muh palestine! How dare he!

So confirmation , Trump is a zionist chill

It'll your soldiers who will be sent to look for weapons of mass destruction in the next "muh freedom" war.

Agreed brother.

America and Israel stand together forever.

>Killing yourself for ideology is cowardly
No, cowardly is doing what us westerners do when we change our avis to #Pray4Paris and we still around waiting for the next attack.

Hahaha I love Drumpf and Jews too! Drumpf is my favorite goyim :)

>is westerners
Implying you aren’t a fucking mudslime. You might as well convert to one if you think killing innocent people for your imaginary god is courageous

Israels lapdog aka MURICA strikes again

Simply ebin

literally who give a shit about that tiny wasteland called israel/palestine? Let the jews and the mudslims kill each other lmao

what is this from?

Lol,it's like I care what you neet think of us Muslims.

user dont be such a goatfucker and don't type all caps, also what is your argument? source? this is not a thread this is just an entry of your diary...back to the_donald kid.

>how come men that score/get sex from hot girls are cheered but women that use game to get gifts/money/attention for little in return called whores?