You can only post in this thread if your head of state is the same nationality as you

You can only post in this thread if your head of state is the same nationality as you.

so canucks and ozfags. fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/78896/trump-family-50-year-history-donating-jewish-israeli-causes/#wz0SjqZLGbQB2ZCZ.97
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

diversity is strength you fucking moron

it's a fucking shame that your head of state is the same nationality as you

Hahahahaha
Why would they do this fucking hell.

Also no. They will be le56face goblin freaks and everyone knows it

cute

We're not German. I don't think we should be here.

breakingisraelnews.com/78896/trump-family-50-year-history-donating-jewish-israeli-causes/#wz0SjqZLGbQB2ZCZ.97

This man swears alligiance to Israel, not the US.

>Lizzy
>Head of state
U wot? May is an anglo. A disgusting spineless kike worshipping anglo but an anglo all the same

what?

Lmao, they actually think she will be having kids at 36? 90% of her eggs died almost a decade ago.

Lizzy is the head of state fellow bong.

and it's beautiful...

Lmfao... thank fuck that thing will never be the heir to the throne.

What don't you get, nigger

who cares
they will never be king or queen
harry should pray they dont look like robert de niros kids or i can see the royal family going all richard the third a`la the two princes
they done your mum harry
some niglet will be no bother
write it up as some sickle cell shizzle or whatevers

A Prime Minister is not the head of state you mong
t. citizen of Willy

I can't post cause I'm Danish :(
my head of state is half faggy frog seperatist, half cuban.

>Least based jap we've ever seen.

> I actually legitimately believe multi-racial people are inherently ugly because I'm a fucking sheltered idiot who has nothing else to be proud of but their ethnicity, and ignore the fact that only a few examples would prove me completely and utterly wrong.

The boy looks inbred... And the girl has a soulless look in her eyes. Something is really wrong with those children.

Why not. I'm sure she can still. Who cares if the kids are autistic, royals tend to be inbred morons anyway.

That plus Harry's inbred royal genes are gauranteed to spawn only malformed turbo autists.

she'd look better with light eyes and light hair, no doubt.
Mixies are usually better looking than the ugly parent, not both
>generally, not universally

Can I post if my president botoxed himself into ultimate mongoloid?

I think our queen is British

Richard III dindu nuffin, it was Henry Stafford.

>inbred

The proper word is english

Yeah until Mossad crashes Wills plane with his whole family inside

The boy looks like that ugly canadian curry nigger with that racemix song.

Dear god this is too funny

>JUST

?? Like this

>not even conceived yet
>already has autism
mfw

I don't see the problem here. William will become King. His son will become King. Harry's family have been ejected pretty much down the line of succession.

el ay em oh, still whiter than 52%

mmmmmmmmmm rashida jones

>race mixing
>ever
>under any circumstances

Kill yourself, my dude.

His children will look exactly like her feet

> trying to find the non-racists on Sup Forums

Mine is homosexual.

precisely
use chemicals to mimic 'beautiful hair'
use makeup to mimic 'beautiful complexion'
she'd look better if her other half was irish instead of... whatever that brown is.

trump is probably jewish

>t.mutt
Mate your disgusting and both races hate you for what you represent.
And yes '''multi-racial''' people are almost always ugly because their genetics are a fucked up soup of alleles that do not correspond to each other, a few are good looking but there are no 'normal looking' mutts especially first generation

Trump is my god emperor.

What do you mean? Trudeau is Canadian citizen right?

Sieg Heil

>tumblr gif

How embarrassing

As much fun as we have with this, they both strike me as a sort of couple who's not interested in having children. Come on she's 36.

Beauty is beauty. Deal with it.

Even ignoring the insane level of risk for autism, the very real fact is that she has limited prospects for having kids biologically speaking. Add in her Black genetics:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

"Although risks varied across parental race categories, stillbirth was associated with a higher-than-expected risk for interracial couples: mother white-father black, relative risk (RR) 1.17 (95% confidence interval [CI] 1.10-1.26) and mother black-father white, RR 1.37 (95% CI 1.21-1.54) compared with mother white-father white parents. The RR for stillbirth was even higher among mother black-father black parents (RR 1.67, 95% CI 1.62-1.72)."

And the prospect further dims.

Oh yeah also, native land for native peoples, and I am proud of what my ancestors have achieved, I do not take credit for it, I honour their memory by working to protect the land they sweat and bled and died for to leave to us

ironically enough, I'm a mutt too
>liddle bidda chug blood in mah veins cuzzy.
thank god Native genes are weak and my mom was less than half to begin with.
Nothing about me looks native besides my pronounced cheekbones.

>britain passing the mutt horizon

How's the JET program treating you John?
I hate how liberal whites like Japan, it's right wing and xenophobic as fuck. God damn liberals.

You ever considered that other races aren't unattractive, you are just more inclined to find features found in your own ethnicity attractive?

It's like arguing Korean food is objectively bad cause you don't like sour flavors. Like a fucking baby.

Shitskin detected. Kill yourself.

>German royalty
>Ends up racemixing

Like clockwork

have you ever considered rarity factors into beauty?
have you ever considered light is desirable, regardless of race?

let's just admit that british royalty is a meme now. Prince Harry is already a bastard child. And now he is marrying a half black, half jew, american divorcee.
The children will be pleb black jew hobbit genes and have american citizenship
are you even trying anymore dad?

So we shouldn't have Jamaicans immigrate cause Anglo-Saxons failed to keep the Normans out, and Napoleon or something.

Sabaton is just a band.

you know there are some objective things that people find beautiful regardless of culture? one of them is light skin , another one is facial symmetry

White people are beautiful. Non-white people are not. So you're right in a certain sense, I guess.

Well you're a canadian so who cares, no offense, at least your got a little bit of the fingol injuns and family didn't end up in south america with the heart ripping ones

>Not being part of the reemerging empire.

56% KANGZ

China numbah wan

The Americanization of England, sad.

This, nothing is beyond imagination anymore. They might even get shamed into stepping down to honor the first black king.

Nice argument. What the fuck are you even babbling about

>diversity is strength
Tell us about your country's demographics again.

Does it really need to be said?... The problem is not with beauty. The problem is with the irreparable destruction of countless millennia of positive breeding and evolution. This is why race mixing is wrong.

Scarcity is a factor. "White" isn't scarce, because it's not difficult to produce white babies, and there are a fucking lot of them.

Blonde, Ginger, freckles - Sure. But those things on someone NON white is even MORE scarce.

I don't think white is desirable regardless of race, no. I do think white hegemony is doing a number on other cultures perceptions of beauty though, which is interesting.

Regardless, if lightskin and rarity/scarcity are big factors in beauty, then light multi-racial people are more beautiful for it.

Race mixing is the antithesis of diversity.

t. Muhammed Smith

I'll do my part to bleach up the rest of these chugs
That's the best I can do for the cause m8

What ancestors are you talking about? When is the cut off? Isn't "native land" all of America, which means expulsion of all Europeans? If you don't include that, how can you exclude Jamaicans who have been in the UK for as long?

Just racist white pride spiel.

the reason light multi-racial people are beautiful is because of their euro features, obviously not their mud features, derrrrp derrrp.
Whites are 11% of the world pop, the majority of the world is cattle eye'd beasts.
Multi racial people are beautiful in spite of their mix, not because of it.

only funny when it's not directed at you right, amerishart?

They mean this what the trafficked kids that pose as their offspring will look like.

Are you really so cucked that you are afraid white women will prefer non-white men and there will be no more white children?

All that's stopping white women from fucking black men is them just not being around? Jesus.

No YOU find them attractive because YOU are attracted to European features.

And if multi-racial people CAN be beautiful, then why meme them as ugly constantly? Rhetorical question.

The britons, anglo-saxons and miniscule amount of normans obviously.

You know the ones that actually built the country from waddle and daub houses to the civilization that invented industry, and fought countless wars for the country in every arena on the planet, not the jamacians that came over less than one hundred years ago and have contributed nothing but grime and violent crime.

Same for america, though I could give a shit about them, the ones that went over and turned it from plains with teepees on them to a sprawling metropolis that is the superpower of the world.

Do you think if you went back and told them their children should be okay with giving everything they are working for to people that came over when all the work was done and then interbreed with these people who's line has produced nothing of worth, they'd agree with you?

Every race of people deserves a homeland, including those injuns, nice to try and blame the people that stayed here for it though retard

Good fucking lord

Wew bong lads

>That obvious cosmetic surgery
kek, do you think the metro factored that in to her genetics?

GENERALLY mixed race people look worse off than the better looking parent, not UNIVERSALLY
Here's a test for you,
name the black feature in this photo that makes this man beautiful.

Fuck this forced meme

See

Do you think any of those ANCIENT people would even comprehend a computer? A sewer? Who fucking cares what those people think? They fucked kids, drank from sewage, and would have probably straight up murdered you for looking funny. You're reverence of them is just sad.

I wouldn't even look back ten fucking years for guidance on modern policy.

>t. goblin

> that son

The one true heir of all of Britain.

We literally pay people to be useless in America.

>national loyalty is determined by geography instead of history and blood

Wow nice weasel words, you even helpfully capitalised them. I'm sure all the studies you looked at had a very objective measurement of the "better looking parent". Or do you just obsess over this and view it as a qualification?

Regardless, I can't honestly say there is any particular "black feature" this man has. His hair may be afro, and his skin is darker?

What exactly is this testing?

That girl is not good looking.

why would they have fetal alcohol syndrome???

> Stop liking things I don't like!

>Not knowing that mutt DNA is inherently unstable and with a large enough proportion it causes genetic weakness and death from genetic diseases in entire populations.

Just shut up anglocuck.

If you're trying to demonstrate that mutts can be pretty post a pretty mutt, not dogfaced women.

Don't know about you but i'd give mid 2000's Rashida Jones so many cummies.