Why haven't you converted to Islam yet?

Fuck off back to Mongholia, and go shoot up a cinema, faggot

Not a real religion

Because Jesus is my King.

Because Muslims fuck goats.

Why should I?
>muh peace
KEK

I won't join because I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

In some ways we deserve the Islamification. The West has become far too Misandristic. We are so Feminized.

I understand the anti-Islam movements everywhere, but some parts of Islam have what we lack.

Testicles.

Jesus (pbuh) was not the son of Allah.

because it's not an argument

>Wanting to turn your country into dust
no thanks

Fuck off back to France, Frenchie gay frog, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm kinda 50/50 on that.

On one hand they will kill me.

On the other I too hate women.

There are people who think that secularism can actually be traditionalist and that the current path of Europe (in terms of liberalism) can be countered with slightly less progressive liberalism.
Not sure which is funnier, "trad" irreligious people or conservative prots.

who is more racist - groyper or pepe?

>not converting to the superior anti-Jewish religion

>anti LGBT
«The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men» {72 :774}
«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds» {7:80}
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing» {26 :165-166}

>promotes fertility
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving» {3 :227}
«Marry the one who is loving, means, the one who loves her husband; and the one who is fertile, is the one who bears a lot of children» - ‘Awn al Ma’bud {6/33}

>anti feminism
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls» {2:223}
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means» {4:34}
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» {4163}
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility» (Al Bukhārī)

>crime
«The male thief, and the female thief, you shall mark, cut, or cut-off their hands as a recompense for what they earned, and to serve as a deterrent from God.» {5 :38-39}
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.» {1455}
«If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did (sodomy) publicly, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.» {38:4447}

Don't do it.

Groyper is the fatter, more racist version.

>Jesus (pbuh) was not the son of Allah.
Correct. He is the Son of God.

We believe in the same deity at the core, you just believe in the trinity whereas I am an actual monotheist.
I don't hate Christians, they're just wrong.

I should've gone with this one, it's fucking gold.

Allah is literally the arabic word for God, christian use it too you dumb half-nigger

sieg moses

Do you believe Genesis is true?

He's from the (((USA))), what did you expect?

Honestly I'm starting to think that Amerigans are starting to surpass leafs.

>My fake story book tells me your fake story book is wrong.

when will you people start fucking thinking for yourselves

Anyone here who hasn't bowed to the supremacy of Allah is perhaps a queer or lady-man or worse

Come Home white man
White sharia for a white future

nvm leafs are still trash

literally the alpha-chad

because it's part and parcel of living in a big city

islam is for goyim

how was that a trash post, goatfucker?

just cause you dont like my question doesnt mean you can just avoid it

My beloved brothers from the West, don't forget that our future and our revenge will be the Tawhid of our children.

Faith, Fertility and Firdaws

JIDF/Megaphone/GIYUS troll alert. Das Juden won't stop until they have broken 4 chan into thier personal beetches.

Why don't you do help Rabbi Pedophile he needs help with his next meal.

The word "God" is a title, not a name. You'll have to do better than that to make a case that Allah and YHVH are the same being.

This

Radical Islam is the only religion fighting against western degeneracy

>Muslims don't use the internet
everything is da JOOOS
REEEEE MARY WAS A VIRGIN

Do you think Islam will ever merge with western culture and create a middle ground? That's the only hope for each imo.

Why would I convert to a false religion that says that shooting stars are missions ysed to shoot demons trying to listen to god and heaven

And that whether a child takes after the mum or dad is determined by which orgasmed first.

nuke the sandniggers.

they'll never merge cause they're incapable of living in a civilised world. let them fuck goats and nuke them.

>VIRGIN
whore

Well like... define "civilized'.

several reasons
>i prefer my dick intact
>my women without wearing trashbags
>my government religion-free
>my eggs with bacon
>my prophet a non-pedo
>my streets without constant civil (religious) wars
shall I go on?

Indeed. This is your "civilised world"
And we can't live in that.
That's why we'll transform it.

>implying you nazis have anything masculine left in you

you are all just KEKS to the gynocentrists

just look at how much you guys want to give the female parasites an easier life

go the men's aka the Gay way or the female way you cuck

>KEKS
newfag detected

Because I'm not a brain dead inbred 70 IQ fucking mudslime with a knife to my throat, that's why.

>calling me a cuck
Cuck? Have you ever stood in a Courtroom up on false charges and told everyone in the room that they were Communist Bureaucrats? Have you ever called a Crown Prosecutor a fucking Criminal in front of a Judge? Have you ever gone to nose to nose with a Judge ready to state go ahead as threatens to throw you in jail for a year as you challenge him knowing that he knows that you know that he is ruling in an favour of an obvious unjust outcome? Have you ever made a Judge shake? I have.

cant you just let the boy be a faggot?

i mean we let you fuck goats n shit

>dick intact
Women prefer without foreskin. Foreskin is ugly as hell.
>women without wearing trashbags
They remove it for their husbands, what's not good and honorable about that?
>eggs with bacon
Halal bacon exists
>my prophet a non-pedo
We have over 60 prophets and Ayesha was older
>my streets without constant civil (religious) war
Indonesia = biggest Islamic population and no civil wars

Spoken like a true leaf

Good. Stay out.

You live in it.. Its well known muslims like little boys in girl clothes

Shitposting aside, eh. There are plenty of "liberal Muslims" but I don't think that's really a proper "middle ground." It also depends on which aspect of Western culture you have in mind. Liberalism? The "traditionalist" Western culture? If liberal (in the broader sense, not the Amerigan definition), I really don't know. There are a lot of differences between conservative Islamic culture and western liberal values. If "trad" western culture, no way because many of them are too busy screeching "REEEEE MUDZLIMES GIT OUT"

Full disclosure, I'm firmly anticapitalist so could be impacting my position here.

>Women prefer without foreskin. Foreskin is ugly as hell.

and who are you to know that

Well why the whole jihad? People here are fucking retarded and will follow whatever trend happens to be trendy. Blowing them up will turn them against you. The only hope for the sane is merging the cultures.

spoken like a true American

the pork thing is a deal breaker

I used to think that too. I eventually got used to not eating it and now I'm completely fine without it.
If you're a yankee there's really no excuse because yankees can't cook. If you're from the South then I feel your pain.

Because sandtents and barbarism. We just need an unemasculated version of Christianity, like it was before the world wars.

>little boys in girl clothes
That's Sup Forums

Western jihadis are mostly retards wanting some kind of "fast redemption"

I'm not an inbred pedophile.

cause i like my women not dressing like a fucking ghost all year long

No such thing as unemasculated protestantism
t. Republican

Not interested in raping kids

Even if I was a fat amerimutt, I'm still not a goat fucking pedogod worshipper.

>New girl I'm seeing asks me if I'm circumcised
>"Yes, why?"
>Calmly replies "Oh, just curious, no reason"
>Tell her I was just kidding, I'm not
>She becomes giddy, and starts ranting about how much she prefers natural looking dicks, and how horrible it is that circumcision is still practiced so widely in the US
Sorry my dude, but you're wrong. Women don't want mutilated men. They simply tolerate you because they often don't have another option.

I like my women not doing this shit.

Because I want to remove kebab.

these so called "women" wont get anyone anyway

Nah, nah. When I say western culture I just mean old school wholesome values, which the moderate-conservative muslims I know seem to almost entirely replicate. Liberalism is considered ridiculous by sane people here, too. Traditional western culture is more similar to you than you think, though. Disown the terrorists, support old school marriage, no tranny 5yolds, etc, and the true west will side with you. As for capitalism, I do support it, but that's kind of separate from culture imo.

Islam is an abomination.

How's that greater Serbia doing?

>somehow the ugly ass girl who told him that she had a foreskin fetish is the spokesman of every women on earth

this. almost every woman in America thinks it's gross.

t. Chad

Oh I'm aware that traditional western culture is similar in a number of ways. I just meant that people who espouse those views often reee at Muslims without considering the fact that we're better than liberals and, for the most part, actually traditionalist.

Because this, like Christianity, is just another spin-off cult of Judaism. 99% of the religious poltards don't even actually believe in this shit, they just believe in the belief. They are completely blind to their implicitly post-modern attitude when approaching religion.

Then why don't more muslim movements disavow them? Don't you see the potential for a western movement on your side? You've been trying with the left, not understanding that they don't actually have values. They support whatever's trendy, even if that's 2 year old trannies. The conservative, traditional people here share many of your views, but can't say so aloud. If islam sided with conservatism, the insane would fear like never before.

What are you, then?

Thats not pol, its well know guys in afganistan like little boys in girl clothes to dance for them and to have sex to them. Also childbrides are common. Lots of muslims are pedophiles

REPENT! infidel, or so help me allah i shall strike thine neck.

>we're better than liberals

of fucking course you are.

nothing is worse than liberals

Every woman I've ever been with has loved my uncut cock. Dunno what to say my dude, uncut and natural is the way to go. You probably suffer from psychological damage related to the fact that your parents cut part of your little baby penis off as part of a kike tradition and you now have to live the rest of your life with a crusty, dried out, sensationless dick.

Why haven't you blown yourself up yet?

>Women prefer without foreskin. Foreskin is ugly as hell.
this is not true, particularly here
>They remove it for their husbands, what's not good and honorable about that?
can't imagine a scenario where muslim dudes sit around in a park checking out all the trashbag-covered women. how do I even know if I want someone without even seeing her?
>Halal bacon exists
oh ok, I'm gonna stop eating meat completely since soy exists. nah, butchering pigs and eating them has got an old culture in my country.
>We have over 60 prophets
this diversity within your religion causes people to brainlessly slaughter eachother across the world
>Indonesia = biggest Islamic population and no civil wars
yeah, there neither is a civil war in sweden yet.
>bonus
I like wine, which is also part of my hungarian heritage. why would I want to drop all my culture away to be part of a backwards religion, which was fought for hundreds of years by my ancestors?

Waiting for the right moment.
Rate my jihadimobile (not my car but same model and similar colour)
1971 Chevy Blazer

>Try Harding this hard

And then what happened? Did the entire jury piss their pants?

Ah yes 'bacha bazi' that was actually banned by the Taliban and is actually an Afghan pre-islamic practice. Somehow that makes the 1.8billion of Muslim on Earth pedophile but let's close our eyes on the countless priests raping boys

>I-I swear girl liked my chicken skin!!!!

Fair enough, but the constant bombings and anti-west dogma caused that. Moderate islam needs to become more mainstream, disavow terrorism and unify with the old west. There's still hope.

because Muhammed was a pedophile

>being this insecure about your mutilated Jew dick

Alcohol and pork are my best friends

Where are you from bro? I actually have some questions of you're not just fucking around.

because im not a crypto kike
goes in options field

Western Europe

You have a Discord user or something I can message you on?