Jitsu wa watashi wa

Would you a dumpfire?

I couldn't. She and Asahi makes a very cute and sweet couple.
I'd a shy pervert or a cute spinster tho

not even top magical girl of the series

>ecchi harem comedy ends with the christmas cake finding a man and the MC choosing a single girl

where did everything go so right?

Did the translator died?

I do find her cute wearing that outfit. (Sometimes)

Whops, meant for Btw, it's been a week that I just started and finished to reading this
Where's the rest of the translations? I know that the korean version is teaching ch 191

The cake winning brought me to tears, It was glorious.

Cake must remain a cake

This is unnatural

We used to have weekly new chapter thread on Wednesday nights up until a few weeks ago. The translator team doesn't have the raws for the next few chapters so we're waiting on them to get them.

Just started reading yesterday. It's complete?

MC confesses to lead girl like halfway through the series and they start going out. Cake gets the Buddha like 3/4 of the way in. In the untranslated raws it looks like the series is wrapping up as the author is tying up all the ongoing plot points and secrets. Literally like a quarter of the school were secretly monsters/aliens/psychics/etc. Also Dumpire is most likely pregnant.

nice.
From this thread it sounds like I made a good choice and I won't get pissed off and drop it 80 chapters in.
About how many chapters are there? I found translations for about 160

Her acting like a giddy schoolgirl in the next chapter was cute as fuck

I think most will agree it gets far better as it goes

I was up reading that chapter at 5 AM and when she won, I had to control myself from popping off like a New Years champagne bottle

The most hype I've ever read is a god damn comedy about a dumpire

Would I fuck the number 1 coolest beauty of the future, why yes user, yes I would.

it went right because it was never a harem, every girl that confessed (in a non comedy way) that wasn't dumbpire got rejected almost instantly, and drama didn't last more than 1 chapter

So what's the deal with her?

An intense lust for dick that transcends time and space

Final boss.

>We have lift off.

Dumpire was Charismatic Pervert II the entire time

The best bridging of far out comedy and harsh family reality I've seen in manga / anime.

How did we not see it before?

>Dumpire doesn't show up in photos
>None of the Charismatic Pervert posters in the future have actual images of her, just a silhouette

man those Texan oil rigs sure get a real work-out

>latest raw
what the fuck

>No one's discussing Shiho and Shimada

The author made a mistake and knows it! fuck him!

I don't know, all the signs are there as well.
You didn't think she would of turned out like her dad right?

No. Our raw provider stopped responding to my e-mails and we ran out of raws. I bought new raws and shipped them from Japan to a new scanner. We'll have a chapter next week.

She was my guess from the start actually. It makes sense, right?

When she's lonely and isolating herself in school, she's a 'cool beauty'. When she's incredibly lonely and isolating herself from her family and everyone, she's the most erotic thing in existence.

Oh yeah did he at all react to her (him) also being a boy (female)

I would a Charismatic Pervert II.

A-anyone have a link to the RAWs from last week? I seem to have missed them if there were any.

just reminded me of this

I don't know, but whatever he's hiding is gonna hit like a brick. I'm betting he gets disowned.

remember all the perverts in the future pose like youko

Wasn't she just copying Shiho's standard sexy poses and failing?

youko poses are different

Thank you so much

I feel that the chapter of the christmas cake winning had the same ammount of hype than the MCs confessing their love towards each other (if not more)
Also, I like that each girl and boy gets their couple, not out of nowhere (like a lot of mangas) but with a somewhat elaborated and foreshadowing moments

For now it's up to ch 191 as the last release. I have to check the ching scans or the zerg scans if they have this week's release

I think that's either class rep's daughter or her future self. Third option might be her sister but that's highly doubtful

Yes, the 2nd one. I feel very bad when I saw it and she dumped Asahi

Talking about Shimada (and maybe Shiho). Is this some kind of foreshadowing? I mean, for the first time he's nice to a girl, says a compliment about her and she blushes. Even dumbpire and eromine looks serious and kinda shocked about how she reacted about it (they don't know who is this SMD yet)

That reminds me, Karen doesn't end up with anyone does she?

What's wrong with people? Don't they want a lovely Denshi?

Thank you. I hope he's right.
That future doesn't exist anymore, right? After all in the last chapter, the two cute girls from the future had to come back to their timeline

Maybe it's a similar case as Akane, that she used to have a lover a long time ago but she outlived him and now she doesn't want know about having a couple anymore

Whops, meant to

WHAT THE FUCK

It probably has something to do with his home life. Notice how all his obsessions boil down to a want for success? There's the hot girlfriend bit, sure, but his goals, especially in pic related, come across as really basic success stories. And with how he doesn't seem to have any focus on what his success is, it feels like he tries to get it by any means he can muster up.

All I can conclude is that he's hiding something about his home life that goes beyond the usual "vampire aliens" secrets we've been seeing.

Fuck, it actually makes a lot of sense but I really didn't see it coming.

wow...I have this weird feeling like I'm stupid and should've seen it coming, but also impressed at how well they did it.

HOW? SHE IS LITERALLY THE UNSEXIEST PERSON IN THE MANGA

Motherhood can change a woman.

Now Im thinking of Yukos breasts getting bigger and starting to lactate

user, please don't
Does she let Asahi drink her milk to make up for her drinking his blood?

probably she had a similar transformation like her father did
I didn't saw it but looks like dumbpire is returning to Asahi's side, but he probably lost a lot of time waiting for her to return
I wonder what made her do something like that

probably he has a brother who's something like that
what if he comes from a family of incubus but he's the black sheep of the family?

I'd love to see shenanigans of all those supernatural people

this is cute
big spoilers tho

Post the smile
POST THE GOD DAMN SMILE

Maybe i fail to see it, but what is the spoiler?

It is very cute though.

there aren't secrets anymore

Okay, in better quality
I don't know who or why the ex-principal did that or what kind of monster is she

I bet she does this stupid pose every time
>sorry eromine~ I may have drank too enthusiastically, in return I'll. Let. you. drink.

>Genuine smile on the Principal

YOU FOOL
I MEANT THIS SMILE

I'm conflicted. On one hand, I love this story, and I don't want it to end. On the other hand, i'm happy it's ending on such an incredibly high note

Im definitely glad its wrapping up nicely, so many manga like this go to shit because they drag on or get a terrible ending.

well, there were lots of nice smiles in that chapter

The fucking smiles in this series just make me so happy

God damn, is it actually the last chapter?

I feel bad that it's ended but at the same time i am glad it's ended in a not shit way.

Can't wait to see what the manganka does next.

I would for a while, but not too long. I mean she's hot, but, Alien is so much better. In every way.

In fact, Asahi has two better choices that love him just as unconditionally and frankly MORE than dumbpire does. Their relationship is still cute, and "pure" but it's definitely a high school "dumb" sort of love. Think about it: why does Shirogami like/love Asahi? He found out her secret, decided to keep it from the others, and became her first high school friend after, like. 18 months of being alone.

Literally any guy could do that. Discover her secret, keep it, be nice to her as you spend daily amounts of time with her as her ONLY friend she's had in well over a year. Is it really Asahi she loves?

It's typical for these "romance" stories:
The boy falls in love with the girl for who she is
The girl falls in love with the boy for what he does

Asahi has Alien (perfect frame, brilliant mind, world's greatest chef, superb wifeliness, dedicated, loyal, loving, motivated, naively cute, great ass~) and a childhood friend (desperately in love with him for realsies, knows him in and out, excellent motherly attitude, excellent housewife, focused, loves Asahi when he's Asahi for Asahi).

there are still few things to resolve and explain, but yeah, it's coming to an end

Is that their kid? Holy shit, it is, isn't it

Childhood friend deserves Shima. Under different circumstances, they might have hit it off right away.

yes, she is
she even goes with Oka to do something, that's why granny Mikan always appears alone

Nah, she doesn't deserves him. She did dumped him before he even said something to her and basically fell in love with him in the same way, because he tries to keep her secret safe

How is it possible to experience such happiness reading chink cartoons? I am so fucking happy right now

so, Oka did knew about all of the secrets of the supernatural people out there
I wonder if those powers pass from generation to generation

I disagree with these developments and want Mikan with Asahi damnit

aw yeah
I want to see her wedding

No, something interferes with his hearing. Probably Dumon, who is still best girl.

Worst girl don't deserve shit.

So, will Sakurada be the bride? Or the groom?
I think he'll be the groom, because Akari will want to be carried at her own wedding

oh shit horsemask guy was proto eromine

Old Mikan was terrible, holy shit
New Mikan is tolerable, but nowhere near best girl

Ah, yeah, you're right, he did said that.
I feel that the author didn't give a proper use of it. If everyone knew that he would be able to read minds, then his secret would be the one who would freak out the most

Alium is cutest and most best.

Dumpire is nice too of course and it is fitting for her to win.

>perfect frame, brilliant mind, world's greatest chef, superb wifeliness, dedicated, loyal, loving, motivated, naively cute, great ass~

Orange is worst girl.

She was absolutely worst in her original version. Her later version isn't bad but still by far the worst of the competition.

Mikan is best girl.

wait
if we keep using the manga logic so far, only Asahi, Mei are the only normal humans of the group (maybe Shimada has something supernatural too, like beign a supernatural trapmaster)
I mean, we got a vampire, a pervert female wolfman, two aliens, a girl wearing a god of fortune, two time travelers, a psychic, a budha, an angel, a demon, a descendant of a demon, a succubus and a vampire hunter (who also have a perverted god of fortune)

I love this page

forgot pic that I wanted to post
Sakurada will be the groom, there's no doubt about that

So will Shina turn out to be special too like Sakura and Oka or is being a sex offender already enough to make him count as a non-human?

Ah, Alium is so cute.