Another tactful move from President Derp

Another tactful move from President Derp.

So now that he has raped the middle class and given away the government to lobbyists, he has focused in efforts in starting a new land war in the middle east.

Buy weapon stocks now kids, we're in for a wild ride

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cencio4/status/938501560254025729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. No more playing pretend to be okay with us and sending rags over here like they don't mean us harm.

we're listening to hamas now?

right I forgot you morons are so disconnected from reality you think war is good

I'm for anything that glasses the middle east.

I think that statement justifies the travel ban and yeah if you toss the bullshit Geneva Convention to the side and actually aim to slaughter war can be good or at least more productive than it's been. But based on your flag it's too late for you faggot.

*Spits on your coffin*

you realise their best excuse for getting in is that their homecountries are at war, right?

fuck hummus

>Euroboys scared of a little fighting
Why am I not surprised. We've been at war longer than you've been a country.

We need muslims to chimp out so we can kick them out faster

It would have been better off if Trump just kept his mouth shut and leave this issue alone. He went out of his way to cause even more tension in that region which will undoubtedly mean giving more money to Israel for "defense". The mental image I get is seeing Trump laying on the ground licking the Toe cheese from Netanyahu's feet.

>expecting Hamas to hyperbolize is the same as thinking "war is good"

WE are disconnected from reality, lol. So sad it's actually kinda cute.

Not if they're at war with us. Might fuck you over but it's no great loss at this point if we're being honest

Why aren't they fighting? Because they're worthless subhuman trash.

Cant you shills just go back to cleaning out your gilfriends post coital axe wound?
there are already 100 shill threads, do we really need another butthurt mudblood thread? sage for the sake of humanity

pol needs to admit to itself that leftists aren't going anywhere. they will remain a political force. if you give them stuff to work with (like hoards of refuees) they will take that and make humanitarian policy out of it. and it won't be genocidal border guards gunning down the "teenage" men. it will be sweet old ladies offering them coffee.

Hamas = some non trained chimps without weapons.

>Hamas

Oh no, I’m really scared, hamas does shit and 2006 commences again

Pic related

Norway need more Breiviks and less euroboi soyflakes like you

who are "they"? islam? you think that's gonna fly?
would you attack into a hyper modern fighting force backed up by US air support? would you agree to be vaporised over a city?

Peek-a-boo, Achmed. We see you

Dont be mad because you and your country is so cucked/fucked. Grow some balls and toss out your invaders faggot because thats what they are, an invading enemy force. Stop being such a liberal pussy.

Can't stump the trump.

So you do acknowledge that the inhabitants of the middle east are a bunch of savages?

But you support multiculturalism allowing them to come to the West?

Liberals are such dogshit retards

The only way to end all this tension is for an all out war that drags out all these islamists out of their caves to be finally annihilated. Bringing peace for the next few decades.
Remember Nethanyahu said
"There can not be peace without Jerusalem"
They know what they're doing

The less chances they get for peace and festering in their cesspools where they breed endlessly the better

Is this a literal sign of the apocolipse?

Don't worry I'm sure plenty of other minorities would be happy to fuck your ass.

No but your spelling is

We need to start asking Hamas' permission before we enact any foreign policy changes. Wouldn't want them to be upset.

Go away Obama

They really are tho

Can't be upset if you get glassed first

>Gates of hell finally about to open thanks to Trump
It was worth waiting a year

why must people like you meme about politics? can't you meme about vidya or anime or something, something that doesn't matter? you're clearly not trying to grow or learn

>Norway was founded in 872AD

This is the power of amerimutt education

LOL cry harder you thin-skinned little faggot. You're shilling on borrowed time anyway. Don't you have some Rick and Morty to watch? Get out of here niggerboy

The gaymer is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a gaymer and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

have you tried the Talos Principle? that's a good game. or the original Deus Ex. if you haven't played that you definitely should. or Stalker.

>news admitting that islam the "gates of hell"
kek

Don't even own a console but I'm sure you'd be willing to share yours being a commie and all. Send me it along with your T count and a thoughtful apology card to make amends for your stupidity and insolence.

your a pretty funny guy desu. bless ya. I'm gonna play some dota now.

>Hamas the terrorist organization is about to chimp out
What a shock. Appeasement to terrorists does not stop terrorism, it delays it as most.

Nice Proxy flag Goldberg

War is preferable over national degradation.

>joos!

Go jack off into a sock, nerd virgin.

Noice catch

Don't bother arguing with them OP. Anything Trump does is good even if it's something Trump said was bad during the campaign.

>mudshits are pissed

Well boo fucking hoo.

Now we sit back and enjoy watching America getting into another $10 trillion debt because "muh don't like sandniggers in the desert"

>piss off the mudshits
>mudshits go ape
>finally have an excuse to bomb the shit outta them
why is Sup Forums so opposed to this?

WRENCH THE MENSCH

but war is national degradation, sending our patriotic youth to the slaughter, goyim

Thank you! Is all of Reddit on here right now? Christ alive

>posted from a Razr keyboard

Or we could just bomb the shit outta them

Kys moron

this is a good idea

Oh man what a sick totally relevant burn.Very sensitive about Jew posts, any reason? Besides being one yourself obviously.

What a thought provoking argument you got there

>pretends to be from Sup Forums
>doesn't recognize Goebbels most famous speech

Guess what norway, europe is fucked withour war and full scale extermination of the browns you imported. Good luck!

You know I heard that being unable to identify jokes is a sign of autism

>no argument for entire thread except newfag memes
I don't know why people like you feel the need to vent on Sup Forums over your high school situation. This place only further fucks you up socially.

Oh I do recognize it sweet pea but only acknowledge the original sentiment and the way you used it was so shoehorned and try-hard that I can only assume you're a disgruntled leftist with a bad haircut so I hate you. Tough titty

>not sucking Isreal cock is national degradation

>Newfag that still doesn't know Sup Forums's main goal has always been war

Kek

Not even close but present your argument then. Go on

Its just about time for it

twitter.com/cencio4/status/938501560254025729

Kim will nuke Israel

>that sentence structure

Post hand, shitskin.

That'd be extremely clutch of Kim to do

>>mudshits go ape
>>finally have an excuse to bomb the shit outta them
Because these don't connect irl.
LARP is fun and all but you know it's not gonna happen

>So now that he has raped the middle class and given away the government to lobbyists, he has focused in efforts in starting a new land war in the middle east.

wow kill yourself proxyfag

My argument? No, I'm just pointing out that you're trying way too hard to fit in and are most likely from Reddit, which is a fact further proven by your spergfest.

We thrive on war you stupid wopdago. Our weak end up purged and only the strong will remain.

>quoting the PM of israel
The absolute state of Sup Forums. You kike puppets are ridiculous.

you have to go back

CRUSADES WHEN

can't wait to see footage of MOABs dropping all over Israel and Gaza to defeat HAMAS! God bless the holy state

>Hamas declared something bad will happen.
So an average Wednesday.

Been here for 3 years and every time Reddit is down shills like you always flood the fucking board and tell me I'm a newfag from Reddit. Typical projecting faggotry

Also to the anons talking about how war is the reason there are refugees, why is it only men fleeing? The just abandon their nations and women because they're too dumb to organize and let's face it, gibs are easier.

We thrive on real war, not Israel proxy faggotery

kek
>another war in ME triggered by the US
>Israel:daddy pls help us!
>Ben Shapiro: Welp, time to go die for our greatest ally goyim:DDD What do you mean i should go??? NO, that's YOUR job, you're the soldier, I have a radio to host here!

Maybe we can finally clean up the Middle East

it's great for their economy though (in the short-medium term)

Now you

>muh gates of hell

>disconnected from reality
no, you

>war is bad
>believing dune coons will ever stop warring

The absolute state of norwegians.

You didn't actually just say you've been here for three years like it's an accomplishment, right? Has Sup Forums become so infested by redditors that being here for THREE YEARS makes you an oldfag? I've been here since 2011 before /vg/ was a thing. Sit the fuck down, quit spewing pathetic Sup Forums memes in lieu of any argument, and get back to your homework, fag.

>watch out infidels, we're coming for you

the kikes were gonna get their 'world war 3 - alahu akbar ahmed ahmeed' whether or not trump was in office, he cant really do much about it.

yall getting /fit/ so you dont get beheaded on camera by jihadis after you get drafted?

Are you underage or a grill?

congratulations, you just spent $55 million to bomb half a dozen towel heads and it turns out they were all civilians

uh-oh

>land war
Won't happen. Israel has a wall.

LOL reach a little harder faggot. What is your ideal outcome if I'm as misguided as you claim? You can't construct a single argument you just keep finger pointing which is making every post more clear that you are not white and need to go back to both Reddit and whatever shithole country you came from

"""""civilians"""""