What does Sup Forums think of this...

What does Sup Forums think of this? I hear that not only is there going to be a multi season show (the very idea of which sounds abominable) but there will also be new movies. Since the trilogy has actually aged very well, the only reason that I can see for this to be done is so that they can "culturally enrich" the Lord of the Rings.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/11/08/lord-rings-tv-series-amazon-netflix-battle-land-rights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care. I never liked LOTR. Black wash the entire thing amazon.

To each their own. Guess this thread wasn't really for you.

He is ugly

Latino here, Why the fuck do blacks have to shit everything up? I didnt give a shit that there were no Hispanics in the first Star Wars. Niggers are the whiniest bitches in the galaxy.

Blacks have been groomed into missiles of cultural destruction, and their handlers have directed the missiles right into western culture and white people.

They really are, but honestly, most of them are incapable of shitting anything up on their own. They get inserted into things by other people and like a disease they the bring down the quality of everything they touch. It isn't white people's fault that nigs aren't believable in these roles. Nigs just never did ANYTHING.

>(((Handlers)))

He would make a pretty good Aragorn if he was younger. Not sure that he is quite old enough to be a wizard.

>Lotr doesn't have any blacks in it
Blacks are the orcs, though I'm not surprised a nigger can't grasp even the most blatant symbolism.

Let Hollywood die. Let theaters close. Stop paying for streaming services. Buy old movies on a person to person basis, I'm sure some of you relatives or neighbors have old DVDs and VHS tapes, just watch those if you really need movie or television entertainment.

It's what happens when kikes and liberals keep saying you had a futuristic culture that ruled the world, instead of accepting your ancestors were 40 IQ brainlets eating monkeys and not inventing anything useful for centuries on end.
Reminder that niggers actually think they were "conquered" because they were too rational and peaceful towards whites, who stole all their resources and technology.

Holy fuck what a shit cast

Keep in mind that I am not sure if it is real. It could just be a meme. Either way, I am sure that the cast will be similarly shitty.

Tolkein would not like this and neither do I. Day of the rope fucking when?

the blacks should play orcs

Mace "It's the one says Bad Motherfucker on it" Windu called out Hollywood for hiring african-american british over American NiGgAz so cornball brother John Boyega is going black er than thou to divert attention away from his stealing acting jobs away from LaTuan

(Pic related is from a linkedin owned by a actual LaTuan )

Depends on what story they are going to tell. If they just rehash the trilogy or the hobbit it will be shit. If they go into the simarillion or some early third age stuff it could be good. Now fuck off to

Source?... I can't find any info on this.

if it's real, I predict box office flop.
It is both unnecessary and the casting is obvious sjw diversity bs.
And that's comming from someone who thought john boyega was one of the better parts of the force awakens

MAKE IT STOP!!+

Been dere, done dat.

Michael Jackson as scarecrow

Bunch of other black guys as other guys.

Um, also, didn't they do a black annie?

Do you really watch movies because of the types of races acting in it? I certainly don't and I think it's bad taste to force all races in movies where they don't belong.

Does EVERYTHING have to be Multiculturalized?

End-Earth: The Niggership

I will kill myself if the do that to LOTR

this is fake

It's the series nobody wanted.

telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/11/08/lord-rings-tv-series-amazon-netflix-battle-land-rights/

Its a netflix/ amazon thing that might or might not happen. OP pic is ofc fake. Nothing about production has been finalized much less casting.

Yeah and that shit was the biggest flop of the year. Jamie Foxx has admitted to hating whites. He can go suck a dick.

i kinda liked that nigger in that role. unless he sticks his big black schlong in rey I'd say he's harmless.

shoop that into the wuz with pharaoh kang blang

PLEASE BE TROLL

Tolkein will always be the books, and because they were actually pretty dang good the movies.

In the future most children will only ever know 'Lawd uh da Rings', an approximation and time adapted retelling of one of the greatest stories ever told. Someone will know how to read though.

This cast looks like it was made by suggestions from Sup Forums. This is a joke right?

He's literally a tokenized black guy in Star Wars and Pacific Rim.

Why not make your own movies, nigger? Build yourself up as a director and cast your own movies.

2nd whiniest behind Jews. It doesn't help that Jews enable the whining

first they should make their own history

Inshallah Tyler Perry will do a remake.

Everything is not for everyone
Niggers don't like LOTR, I don't like their nigger shit
Same with women's movies, romcom faggotry, I don't like it so I don't see it
What's the problem?

Lol what kind of dumb idiot pays for a movie just to see different races? Go to a zoo if you want diversity lol

Yes. Until there isn't a single person left who remembers the world wasn't always a multicultural shithole.

NO

Hollywood is reduced to "that thing you liked, now with lots of niggers"
The chinks need to take over the movie business already I just want some decent action movies on a yearly basis

fucking christ, this isn't the real cast. its fake.

he ruined starwars...

it isnt real
was made to grumple pols johnnies