Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel capital city

What a surprise, huh?

You Sup Forumstards are fucking dellusional.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
nbcnews.com/news/mideast/open-secret-saudi-arabia-israel-get-cozy-n821136
archive.is/bFhY1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is literally 4d chess at its finest. Long term, this will not go well for Israel, hubris will assure that.

It's already their de-facto capital.

Kys

>"long term, gaining signifcantly important territory will not go well"

fuck off shill, Trump is /ourgoy/

I don't get it. I always thought Jerusalem was Israel's capital.

What changed?

Israel's capital is Tel Aviv.

Im gonna guess that Israel stole it from Palestine or something. That would mean Trump is essentially declaring it to be rightful Israeli territory.

Keep dreaming. Zionist are still steering the ship unopposed, just like they have been for centuries.

So, wait, Trump just gave everyone who hates Israel a legitimate, official reason to attack Jerusalem beyond the nearly-unprovable lebensraum that's been going on since the Jewish state was founded?

How is this a bad thing, at all?

Not anymore.

>lebensraum

The blood of the parasite must not be tainted

That entire rotten country is stolen from Palestine.

America is the only country that recognizes that claim and I don't recognize it myself.

>Palestine.
There is no such thing as Palestine.

America is the only country that matters.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

Yeah he was meant to tweet out tel aviv. Big deal.

Literally who cares
It's gonna be fun watching muslims lose there mind tho

>giving the kikes exactly what they asked for won't work out for them

You're a fucking brainlet, FPWP.

For the American Empire to exist we need Israel to gain more land/oil. Israel is our buffer and ultimately our excuse to do whatever the fuck we want in that region. First it's Iran, next it's Turkey. We are the modern day Romans.

MAGA!

SHADILAY!

the_donald shills will support literally anything Trump does no matter how contradictory or nonsensical

Because when they do, Trump is going to volunteer our soldiers to die on Israel's behalf in that war.

Yes there is, it's the state that Israel is illegally occupying.

we better get a wall and no amnesty. he better get something for this from the jews that run our government

Donny pardoned the egyptian pedo lady after Hillary failed to get her freed. (we're talking the one with orphans performing sex acts in a home owned by her and her husband, their excuse was that they were trying to get them off the dangerous streets).

That was relatively soon after being elected. Guy's here to be a massive coroporate shill and to make sure the pedo purges don't touch anyone really important who can expose the kakistocracy.

if you haven't figured this out already, why bother coming to Sup Forums ?

Nothing new really happened.
Jerusalem holds all the Israeli government's main buildings.
Trump finally pulled the trigger on a law that was passed twenty years ago.

Not at all. As a conservative Jewish white guy this is pretty good. I wish it could have been softer because I don't want a war but we've been waiting years and years for a humane solution and it's just never happened, the opposition over there is even more anti-Semitic and inane now thanks to this board. Maybe now we can have closure.

I hope you sandniggers are happy that the Donald fucked your shit up!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Why do you even care about Palestine, Juan?

So you're a liberal from reddit trying to change someones mind? Do you even know the history of the place? Especially someone form the UK????

Sup Forums has always supported Israel and their struggle you stupid fucking newfag

We KNOW she's married to a kike, you fucking brainlet. What's the problem? The muzzies are literally imploding over jews being given something that was already theirs. WW3 coming in earlier than expected, with the kikes at the forefront of the "shit's on fire at my doorstep".
Sage

Jerusalem was always a jewish majority until the muslims came in and killed them off in the crusades. I would rather Jews be in control of Jerusalem than some barbarians that don't give a shit about it's condition.

>4D chess

Yeah, not like he hasn't been a Zionist kike lover his whole life or anything.

eat shit

>Thinks moving the US embassy gives Israel Territory

>WW3 coming in earlier than expected, with the Americans at the forefront of the "shit's on fire at my doorstep".
Fixed for you. It's your soldiers and citizens who always die first

can we bring about WW3? I'm dying for an open season on kikes

I'm a Social Nationalist who's knowledge of what happens on Reddit is very limited. I know the history of Palestine, Jewish settlement was allowed after the Balfour Declaration and Palestine was given to the Jews after WW2, also allowing a Palestinian state to exist however the Jews got most of the good land. That doesn't change the fact that Israeli Khazars are unjustifiably ruling over Arabs and are causing constant instability in the region which leads to white blood being shed in never ending wars.

Jew dettected!

This is a good thing from our perspective. Jerusalem was already de-facto the kike's capital anyway. America just declaring it official only does one thing: piss off the muslims and help spark more anti-jew sentiment. Which is good, becaues fuck kikes.

And this is ESPECIALLY GOOD considering the current geopolitical situation of the middle east. Israel's entire Yinon Plan bullshit has failed. In their attempts to disrupt and break up the arab states arround them, all they've done is cause an aligned "Shiite Belt" to form. The war is over, and the Israeli's side (ISIS, al nusra, etc) lost. Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon are now working together, and Iran is setting up military installations on the border with the kikes. Russia is backing this up and staving off any israeli attacks, and Trump is refusing to get involved because it's not our fucking problem.

So take this situation, add another dose of "fuck you" to get the muslims extra pissed at the kikes, and we're looking at a situation that long-term isn't looking good for the jews.

In addition, there's also Israel's internal demographic struggle. See pic-related. 20% of their population is muslim. Muslims have the second-highest fertility rate. The only ones who beat them out are the hasidic jews, and hasidic jews are welfare leeches who literally don't work, don't do any military service, do nothing but shit out a dozen babies each, and form voting blocs to keep their people in power to keep giving them gibs. So as time goes on, more and more of their internal population is composed of muslims and hasids, and that will also lead to a collapse.

>Jewish
>white

Which one is it Schultz?

>America first
>sabotages American relations worldwide
>only benefits Israel
What a jerkoff. Can we investigate Israeli/Kushner collusion yet?

Stop right there criminal scum i shall debunk your claims

What is JTRIG A New Kind Of Psychology and why is it necessary information to accurately identify trolls or what we know as shills

100th time Trump betrayed Sup Forums, 100th time drumpfkins say 4D chess.

How much more?

I’m a Jew and I hate Muslims and liberals so basically Trump is /my guy/.

Suck my circumsized cop you fucking commie spic

Don't you have a mutual defense pact or something you brainlet
Now the USA will wage more war in the middle east, also means more patriots killing more civilians and having flags when they die just to feel good fighting a lost benign cause.

Butt mad Arab detected

*malign

goyboys BTFO

>the Jews got most of the good land.
It was all shit land, that's why nobody wanted it and it was given to the Jews. It's just another example of the brown people wanting to go to the white land because theirs is such a shithole.

I live in Alaska. We only have Russian Orthodox, Catholic and Christian churches. I've never seen a synagogue or mosque.

>If you give your enemy exactly what they want, you win

The level of delusion of /ptg/ is incredible.

>goy's faces when they realize they've been tricked once again

Trump is such a good goy

>but daddy, protect the jews daddy

>What a surprise, huh?
Not really. It was one of his campaign promises.

Russia recognizes it too. Now fuck off Britcuck.

Sup Forums jumping joys for this decision is the most ridiculous cognitive dissonance I've ever seen, even worse than liberals.

>Trump only did this to piss off muslims! haha fuck muslims!
>giving the jews 100% exactly what they want is 666d chess move! he's setting them up for a trap XD

Sup Forums YES, GOOD GOYS! KEEP DYING FOR ISRAEL!

So what you're saying is that (((Jerusalem is going to get nuked)))?

this

>What a surprise, huh?
why would it be a surprise when he said he was going to do it on the campaign trail?

>when you elect a New York real estate billionaire and a Jewish son-in-law to stop the Jews

what was he supposed to do, free palestine?

>being this delusional
Why can't drumpftards recognize they have been jewed? I really hope it is a 54D chess tho

>pol is one person

There are lots of conservative Jews on here you memeloving fuck

How have I been jewed?

What does acknowledging what is already the de facto case “trump Jewing” me?

I support Isreal 1000 times over Arabs

lol BTFO. fucking alt-right Christian retards will be cowering under their beds believing jesus is returning to earth.

>The President acknowledges the capital of Israel is the capital of Israel.

Wow.

>unironically believing you can actually "vote" on someone against the elders of zion.

Jerusalem belongs to Israel and a country called "palestine" never fucking existed.

Trump is strengthening the US- Israel alliance and USA is finally standing strongly along with Israel in a global war with Islam. Just a reminder: Israel has been expieriencing the shit Europe is expieriencing now for fucking 60 years straight. Car rammings, bombs, stabbings - these things have been happening forever in Israel.

Oh and all you fucking autistic, antisemitic Sup Forumstards who get a fucking seizure each time the word "Jew" is thrown around - go suck some more Saudi dick like a good boy.

Lefty/pol/ is spamming "fuck trump and the jews" Jerusalem crap. The same way they spammed the pro net neutrality.

I actually hope so, this did drop my opinion of him a bit. If he starts saying he will defend Israel against the coming Muslim anger, then it will drop more.

(OP)
He essentially stopped the non negotiating of a solution, now Israel is going to to prove that they want a bilateral capital of Israel and Palestine. Tension are rising but the world has already decided that Jerusalem is the capital of both nations. No more finger-pointing by Israel and forcing them to show the world their good intentions. A bold move, lets see if it pays off.

holy shit he's back

>I support Isreal 1000 times over Arabs

Fuck you, Arabs can destroy themselves if they want to, but with Israel involved everything turns to shit, more blood spilled and more young Americans dying for the kikes, fuck you and fuck the military

JEWED

I wonder how much they're paying that poor fuck to wear a kippah.

oh no Americans gonna die Trump just killed us all holy fuck noooooooo

kill yourselves

Take off that deus vult flag, you memeing kike.

HE DID FOR IVANKA AND HER JUICY PUSSY

Every lie
Every blunder
Every fuck-up
Every mistake
Every distortion
Every betrayal of his own words
every time it turns out that Trump isn't the guy we hoped he'd be...

>...4-D chess

Too many such cases.
Sad

250k I think is what they get.

They legally bought the land and then took the rest from the subhuman mudslime animal turds who tried to swarm then and still lost because Pisslam literally teaches soldiers to spray and pray.

There is no about this in the Bible. It is an invention of American evangelicals.

beautiful

666 HVHI 666

>It forces mudslime leaders to shit or get off the pot when it comes to propaganda against Israel. This is especially timely since the Saudi-Israeli diplomatic connection was formally acknowledged just recently. The crypto-kikes at the heads of arab countries are going to be pushed into following through with their positions.

>nbcnews.com/news/mideast/open-secret-saudi-arabia-israel-get-cozy-n821136
>archive.is/bFhY1

>This move is especially timely because it was requested 20 years ago when Israel was in a stronger position geopolitically and strategically. Look at the current geopolitical climate and you have 10% of the American public sympathetic to "neo-nazi" views, and geopolitical support for Israel is really at an all-time low among those who matter, especially thanks to the efforts of Sup Forums, imageboards and social media in general. Then you have to look at the strategic perspective where Iran now has a supply route all the way to the med through Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, so Hezbollah has a LAND SUPPLY ROUTE, which has not happened ever.

>Right now, geopolitically and strategically, Israel is weak and fucked, and Trump just made every single muslim have even more reason to hate Israel, to the point where they'll pressure their crypto-kike leaders to do something about it.

>Context is everything and it's a sad state of affairs when I have to spell this out for you double-niggers

let them have their ethnostate

Now this is frogposting

>I support Isreal 1000 times over Arabs
Arabs are a nonexistent issue in America, on the other hand jews are stealing your taxes, living thanks to your job, destroying your history, your family values, literally destroying your identity, but FUCK SANDNIGGERS I HATE THEM.
They are two sides of the same coin fucking asshole.

>the opposition over there is even more anti-Semitic and inane now thanks to this board

Sup Forums really that big of a player? Dummy.

>Trump: "G men! You are now kikes."
>G man: JUST