Does Sup Forums like Jews now???

Does Sup Forums like Jews now???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
youtube.com/watch?v=jrFDqXHWceY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't like or dislike. Many are bad, many are good. I don't know if it's more of one than the other.

Ever since (((((((((Trump))))))))))

Fuck of reddit. There is a JIDF flood right now with the Jerusalem announcement.

No. Nothing will make us like kikes.

the_jewnald aka neo/pol/ loves them, get with the times

???

nu/pol/ alt kike puppets love the jews and love coal burning too. they're pretty easy to spot. it's too bad we can't nuke those fuckers off this board

Buttblasted sandnigger detected.

nu_Sup Forumsthe_donaldstein love kikes

No we admire Islam!
Kys shill.

they glow in the dark just run em over with your car

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

No, and we love Trump. If you make Israel stronger, more jews can go there and live there. I totally support the concept of Israel, all jews should go there and live, that is there homeland. We should all be so lucky to have something like Israel, perhaps if we support the concept, we can.

ha, I swear I tolerated these fuckers shitting up this board for over a year but now it's really too much. spamming coal burner acceptance
>oy vey we need coal burners or the movement is dead
now it's this fucking kike loving MIGA shit. I can only tolerate so much.

I think Muslims have no place in Western society but I would gladly support a natsoc movement in Palestine, imagine the asshurt.

GTFO you kike piece of shit. yes anything for muh greater Israel
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Based

Kinda weird for a white person to wear a hezbollah shirt, but hezbollah unironically did nothing wrong. They keep trying to shill them as terrorists, but only because they oppose Israel's constant occupations and warmongering.

I have the same t-shirt, bought it from aliexpress. They're damn good light infantry.

>Sup Forums like Jews now
Fuck off to the oven kike

gas em all

(((white women)))

I support Israel over any other country in the middle east. Israel is one of the best countries on earth.

oy vey they bomb innocent israeli civilians who are totally not trained and ready reservists who are prepared for military service at all times

Fuck off algerian

Fucking BASED

I support Israel because is the only democracy in the middle east surrounded by terrorists, We should give them all our resources

Nope.
I will never fight in the US military on behalf of Israel and my government will never make me.
Start a draft, send those MPs to my door. I would rather die on a pile of brass in my living room than fight a proxy war halfway across the world for some ungrateful kikes.

THREAD THEMES

youtube.com/watch?v=jrFDqXHWceY

I'm not sure (((this))) means what you think it means, especially not in this context.

AHAHAHA

No.

I hope the entire middle east gets glassed, fuck off over there and fight for your own people slime, instead of ruining the west.

Some are okay, but only those who-

fuck, no, NEVER, I HATE ALL OF THEM

"Oy vey, how dare you attack us while we're busy occupying your country!"
Calling Hezbollah terrorists is like calling someone who shoots a burglar who breaks into his home a murderer.

Edgy

Kill it with fire before it spits out 4 mongrel freaks that hate the world

Why? I've seen this middle east bullshit play out enough in my life.
I'm fucking sick of it, and you should be too.

>middle east bullshit play out enough in my life.
>I'm fucking sick of it,
I had a great time kebob removing while in Afgan, working for kikes or not it was fun

>not supporting our ONE ally in ME
Get out of Sup Forums and never come back. This has always been a pro-Israel board.

Good for you.
That's not the path I want to walk through life though.

Anyone who opposes Jews and throws out a roman salute can't be all bad.

Syria > Israel > Palestine

>not realizing we could be allied with more of the middle east if we were not allied with israel

r/ptg/ sure, but anybody who thinks the """people""" who post there are Sup Forums are delusional idiots. Fucking reddit outpost.

I know America has a bullseye on its back as a result, but is it wrong that I don't give a shit about mud people from North Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and parts of Asia, or the international heebster?

>not realizing we would have no need for any allies in the middle east if it weren't for Israel
In fact, we never used to have wars in the middle east at all, until Israel came along.

Don't care, I just want for my race what Jews have for theirs.This however, requires quite a few of them to fuck off form my government, companies, and academia.

What do you mean? Big kike Soros doesn't support Trump's decision, he supports a *cough* "two state solution", kek'd.

Will they set off a Pan-Arab war that consumes the Middle East in nuclear fire?

Then yes.

Ha! What do you think you are sandnigger? You're even more blasphemous than the kike. All of you will burn in hell together.

Exactly. And keep in mind that the Syrians, Iraqis, and Iranians are working together as a sort of "Shiite Alliance" against the yids right now, and there's NOTHING they can do about it.

I don't like them per se, but I certainly don't have any real resentment either. I know lots of Jews. Vast majority of them I know are pretty average peeps. I know more poor working class Jews than any other type. I really hate Muslims with a passion though. I would rather have Israel take over the SInai and Jordan take over the Palestinian lands.

How strange, its almost like we are acting against our own interest....

really oodles the ol' noodle...

>thinking a move that will likely unify the muslim world against Israel means we like Jews
This is the first step to a war that will completely wipe Israel from the face of the map.

I don’t even know anymore, I think I’m genna fuck off to Sup Forums for the next 3-7 years.

Trump is jewing the jews, he called them in on their bluff and gave them Jerusalem. Lets see what happens.

Have they started killing themselves? If not, no.