How are Italians not white? I live in NYC and italians are some of the only decent people in this whole city/

How are Italians not white? I live in NYC and italians are some of the only decent people in this whole city/
1. they are racist as fuck and absolutely hate niggers
2. they put family ahead of everything
3. while they arent the brightest usually they work in tradesman jobs or open family businesses that are out of the jews control

they are better whites than most of you faggots so how are they sub humans?

>italians
>eating at olive garden
No.

mumma mia

because they have 1% nigger dna

You call the descendants of immigrants from the XIX century, who mixed with other mixed immigrants, and that didn't keep their culture like in their mother country, Italians? And then you wonder why the amerimutt meme exists.

Don't ever call italians the sub humans that you have in your country, those are trash that we didn't want and had to leave because they were of no use to us

Some Italians are white.

A lot of Italians aren't even Italian; they're mix race descendants.

I think only Northern Italians are white. Not sure.

Pro tip; if you aren't sure... you aren't white.

I'm 1/4 Italian and 1/8 Irish.
The rest of me is German and English, but the all the roodypoo posters from yurope keep telling me I ain't huwhite cause I'm a burgermutt.

the majority of mixed race niggers i've met in canada have all been half italian.

its a meme you dip

Southerners have ~1% North African, but not nigger. Higher in Sicily but still not nigger.

but they adhere to all the values Sup Forums promotes more than any other group ive seen. how do you explain that pasta bro

But they are not italian. Don't call those mutts italian. What part of that you don't understand?

Damn right

Those aren't true italians, just a hollow shadow of what their ancestor were.
True italians will jew you so hard that you might lose even your underwear if you aren't aware enough

the part where they behave whiter than any group I know of but are called trash

so italian mutts are good and italians are bad?

calling out italians on Sup Forums: do you want to be considered white? yes or no? does it matter to you?

This. There are no "Italians" in the USA, just mutts with Italian surnames because Italians are chads who cuck snowniggers.

Pic related, "Italian-American" actor who is actually only 25% Italian.

Mediterranean master race.

Another famous "Italian-American" actor who is just 50% Italian.

ok but my point still stands
if instead of letting muslims invade, rape and defile all of europe the worst thing about germans was that they put a bunch of gel in their hair, got fake tans and had a lot of sex (and babies) this would somehow be a bad thing?

im just saying why pol hates them, because they unironically think they arent white

"white" exists in the Anglo world because of the British empire legacy, it doesn't make any sense here
there are those who are Italians and those who aren't
>le north is white and the south is arab meme
just a bit of history and maybe some google searches would helpù
also basic common sense

>1. they are racist as fuck and absolutely hate niggers
That can only give me the image of a retarded group. And before underage Sup Forums posts, no I do not defend thugs and such.

We are l a t i n s my friendo, which is not that fucking "latino" garbage you got in your southern border.
Whites were the barbars eons ago, living in mud and shit houses in the German forests while the true master race, the Mediterranean race, was building the world.
So yeah white = negro of a different color

>I live in NYC and italians are some of the only decent people in this whole city/
Go back to coward beach you rock farming scumbag.

Shills shit on pro American groups like Italians and Mormons

t. Italian Momo

So, to behave "whitely" you have to
>be racist
You don't have to hate anyone to be successful. If white people just didn't put black people above themselves, a lot of problems could be solutioned themselves by social darwinism. You don't have to hate black people to understand they don't perform in average as white people.
>put family ahead of everything
This is a doble edge sword. I can say the same for mexicans. You know that mexican cartels usually involve their families? of course they can justify that with saying they care about them.
>do trades or have a family business
I wouldn't call that "white". Mexicans usually do trades, and Asians do family business better than anyone. How is that a "white" form of living?
The only ones who care about whiteness are colonies from the americas because they want to call themselves european, without being european.

Same fag that has 0 African dna by the way. Defended from Rollo the Viking. Suck my fat white italian ding dong fag boys

Liar there are no Italians in NYC anymore
t. Italian who visted NYC 5 years ago.
It's all Russians or Arabs

Go to staten island, nyc that's where they still are.
The rest moved to Suffolk and Nassau.

Can confirm, am son of Italian parents, they hate the "castagnas" (also known as chestnuts, which are black).

I was pretty depressed desu. Even in little Italy there were no Italian surnames.
Might go to staten island if I happen to visit again

They live in queens and they can all get bent.

LONG ISLAND IS FOR THE NORDS

The only thing I wonder is how you can be such a great big faggot

>they hate the "castagnas"
another proof that outside Italy you just have degenerates. "Caldarroste" are typical fall tradition here

jew york shitty is for the kikes

Born and raised friend its the only life I know.

Queens isn't that bad, it is the only borough that goes republican consistently.

Not that going republican is inherently a good thing.

Little Italy is only one block now. Literally just ONE BLOCK. Chinatown took over.
Staten Island is disconnected from the rest of the city, it's that last white majority part of the city, and they vote entirely different from the city so much that they tried to separate.
M8, Long Island is all Italian.
>Caldarroste
Is still incredibly popular with certain Italian Americans. He was saying that they use castagna as a slur for blacks. I've never heard that before though.

Yeahh gobbagoole

Yeah I know, I was just kidding. IRL I want the italian hordes of long island to stay out there and never come back, but the economic depression and the horrific state of the LIRR pretty much guarantees Queens will be overrun by the wophorde the same way brooklyn is Ohioan occupied territory.

I just enjoy my last little bastion of irish and german descendants with high home ownership and rent stablization rates and I'd rather see it continue another generation than finally be subsumed in the multiethnic mileu of greater NYC.

As a Slav I've accepted being a unique race separate from white. Why do Italians and Greeks get so butthurt about it, is it just because it reminds them they're brown?

>t's that last white majority part of the city,
That literally isn't true. Are you jew?

>bayridge
>redhook
>rockaway
the list could go on.

Olive Garden is not Italian. Not even Med for that matter, it's ran by Jews and Asians

maybe thats why the food is disgusting

Italians are white, you just have to look at the average iq per country to see it.

I meant of the five boroughs. Are you a moron?

Nobody in south europe cares about being white. Only amerimutts trying to prove to the other amerimutts in the anime shitposting website care about being white. I imagine OP has a italian surname, so he asumes he himself is italian, and asks Sup Forums why his internet friends think that Italy is not white.

Staten Island is just new jersey within the territory of NYC. They are also inbred mutants who have been effected by generations worth of toxic chemical landfilling. My point is that you are upholding some of the most shining examples of the 56% meme as the 'last white holdout' of NYC and it just isn't accurate.

Staten Island is like that picture of all the imprisoned mexicans with WHITE listed as their ethnicity in the criminal database on the scale of an island.

We venetians would be practically Austrians if not for you monkeys dragging us down and having to deal with being mocked abroad because of the tantrums of your countrymen.
Most state workers imported from the south doesn’t look much different than Isis recruits.

>Italian
>American
Pick one and only one. No one in Europe cares about you mongrels and your constant "muh heritage" LARPing. Go to Italy and call yourself Italian. They'll laugh you out of the fucking country

>basically austrian

I see a lot of spaniards doing the same thing you are doing. Trying to prove their internet friends that they are white. That's pretty sad.

Wrong flag, my mother is Slovenian and my father from Veneto. I’m taller and whiter and smarter than 90% of what passes as Italians nowadays.
You retards are the reason i’ve to explain how i’m Not like the other Italians everytime I cross the border.

>chi la duro l'ha vince

>euros sperg out about how noone in Europe cares about this american racial beef
>nobody actually asked them

What exactly are you doing in this thread? Nothing in the OP even implies that he wanted your opinions. You are obviously suffering from a devastating need to put your two cents in on this issue.

thats the joke, its making fun of olive garden for advertising itself as 'authentic italian food'

Your country is as much a bowl of Reese's pieces as it is on an East Coast American city.

Hello cousin.

t. Boomer

You're not Italian.
>slovenians
>smart
AHAHAHAHA.

>How are Italians not white?
Ignorant, violent, uncultured people living in the ruins of a former glory resembling eastern meditarrean the more years pass.

I seriously hope the fascists movements popping up lately aren't just faggots larping to sell newspapers.

Spain shouldn't be throwing around that forced meme too much, considering the mixed nature of that country.

>everyone hates nigger
>even non whites are capable of that
>and?

Italians are not white

You are right. They're not the same as the pasta niggers in wop land. They don't act like a bunch of criminals and jews like you guys do.

>Be my American
>Both parents from Italy (Napoli and Calabria)
>Pale skin and blue eyes
> School tested iq :139
>Family is a huge success
>Family speaks Italian in the home
> Family from Napoli visits and vice versa

How the fuck aren't we Italian in terms of culture and ethnicity?

el diablo...

I think this has potential: creating mutt images for everyone can water down the memetic power of the current wave of 56%, which is being pushed by shills with large success.

Americucks start drawing.

I real italian would never racemix with snow niggers

>being racist means your white
Fuck off. Sage. And I still count Italians as white, but fuck your bullshit.

>amerimutt.png
>"Y-you are also a mutt!"
Oh no! what should I do!

>>Family speaks Italian in the home
You sure you're not speaking Neapolitan, cumpà?

It is true to a certain extent though, I just wish they were more specific. If you go out to long island you will see a literal new race rising from the primordial pool american east coastal blanda. They are a nation unto themselves in the biblical sense.

>one parent is from Napoli

I'm sorry user

Chi l'ha duro la vince.

Scemo.

>1. they are racist as fuck and absolutely hate niggers
>2. they put family ahead of everything
absolutely non-white behavior, we are not white

I just did it because he went full "muh heritage" and "whiter than you mohammed"

sparati terrone

Okay, faggot.

>New York City
And thats your problem in that gathering of shitskins anyone remotly european would seem "civilized".I mean i have seen some gypsy shitholes in my life but NYC takes the cake for me.

You are, and I can say the exact same for me except replace Italian with polish
majority of pol are fat retards and most usa flags are 2.5/10 beta males just as an fyi

And the same goes for Portugal.

I don't think you have to justify your actions, user, not to me at least.

>polish
You want posha?
You want svedka?
Greenpoint is war criminal.
Polish fucking shit.

Accept the truth.

Kill yourself and greenpoint was sold out to the Jews years ago we ridgewood queens nigga now

Lol. Maybe a bit North of the city.
Castel di sangro

>in 750
which means basically nothing

Medigans eternally BTFO. Go eat some shit sandwiches WASP faggots. Italians are the last bastion of hope in the USA, the only group that didn't give into feminism and consistently votes republican.

Is that austin powers?

Italy is as muttified as the US.

el simio...

>l'abominio is projecting again
how sad

I mean that the ones that usually start talking like that are americans. Not even brits start threads about them being white.

>Ridgewood

lmao the most peurto rican blended section of this borough. Maspeth progrom in our lifetime friend, your days are numbered.