Game makes every aspect of Nazi controlled America seem like a utopia for the average citizen

>Game makes every aspect of Nazi controlled America seem like a utopia for the average citizen.
>All the in game letters and postcards suggest that the germans all have wonderful nuclear families that they love dearly.
>Science has advanced to the point that both venus and the moon have colonies on them.
>The Nazis and american civilians are shown to be on friendly terms, even in romantic relationships.

Remind me again why this is such a horrible world to live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m79UO4HOQmc
youtube.com/watch?v=IwyHhI-8hJY
youtube.com/watch?v=ARSy-AhOHGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also Trump Brother owns Bethesda.

The Man in the High Castle tv show is much the same, Nazi occupied America looks comfy as fuck. Healthy, happy families. Nice clean neighborhoods.

Le unhappy 5% black population

> authoritarian right: feel free to kill millions people you do't like
> authoritarian left: feel free to kill millions of people you don't like, just make sure the motive aren't race based
both are shitty government tyrannies, not sure why you glorify a state run society just because muh white people utopia

Just a reminder that plenty of degeneracy existed in 1940s and 1950s america. Just because you believe the perfect world you saw on Leave it to Beaver doesn't mean reality was ever like that. In 70 years people will watch Friends and Big Bang Theory and think everyone had massive comfy loft apartments and high paying jobs.

Ignoring the how it got that way, it was pretty ideal.

Literally player trough just 30 mins ago

>Literally the first minutes in the main enemy is your father, a white heterosexual Jew hating racist ("Dem negroes") that is abusive to his jew wife while screaming about "you Jews") and you , a kid in love with a nigres. As a true Jew are destined to kill you bad literal goy father, who is vocally pro white ("life for better for the white man") in the end

The game is a caricature of itself

Torrents this filth and skipped trough all cutscenes
Gameplay was moderately fun tho

Only a Swede or Jew could make this abdimination propaganda and sure enough story writer was a Sven

I pray this piece of shit country will go up in flames

You forgot how Hitler is a sperg who pisses in a bucket and vomits himself

How is the Nazi utopia anymore less imaginary than the communist one? Neither has existed in actual reality, only as a dream. Both give complete control over to the state and hope it can shape society into paradise. Wait, is total government control only bad when leftists wield it?

that's what most old people do honestly

my grandmother kept shitting in her bed until she died

sorry granny

nice flag

That was the only thing that was legitimately funny tho and could me a comedy skit

Naziaboo get butthurt about this but is just comedy , I'm talking about legitimately mind poisoning propaganda like caricaturing pro white , "racist" and "anti-semitic" people as pure evil

White authoritarianism is needed to fix America.

What happened to the other 8%?

Nukes are the only things needed to fix america

Yes it did.

So do we now admit that muslims are smarter than christians? They castrated all their slaves and oh look, no unruly welfare monkeys to worry about hundreds of years later.

Guess you have not played the game?

lol that's awesome

Because it happened
Hitler wanted
>Economic recovery to the point they could fund a world war
>German Pride
>Nationalism

And he did
Would you live in Commie Russia or Nazi Germany
Common you know the answer

Typical kike tactic. Yet you kikes praise the 60s revolutions in the next breath.

Probably for California, segregation and banishment for the rest to get a hold on things.

I am ok with total government control if it supports what I want.

It's the Jewish version of Hell, a place where whites are happy, live fulfilling lives, and aren't fighting amongst themselves.

Sounds exactly like the glory days of communism, which never lasts. You neglected to mention the state controlled industry, along with everything else. How are you any different that a state-worshiping leftist?

Wish someone would mod this piece of shit so that the player can fight for the nazis
I might even pirate it then

>plenty of degeneracy existed in 1940s and 1950s america.
and the usual suspects were responsible

the guy that wrote that was a neonazi

>plenty of degeneracy existed in 1940s and 1950s america

>54
This isn't even bait
Nazi Germany was one of the most industrialized nation that believed in FREE ENTERPRIZE which FORD praise. They private industry of Nazi Germany gave us:
>Autobahn
>Rocket engineering
>Modern Small Arm (all of them)

Oh wow total state control looks the exact fucking same every time it's implemented. Give it 20 or 30 years to decay and see your utopia looks. You can find tons of old people who still love the unity the state provided in Russia.

The glory days of communism didn't exist anywhere outside of the centers of big cities like Moscow. The average worker under communism lived in hovels and was constantly on the brink of starvation. The average worker in NS Germany had a better life than the workers of any other country.

It was perfect, as long as you were in on the ideas of the goverment.
Don't forget that everyone else who didn't agree either left the country or was rotting inside a prison camp.

And? Are you saying that he was lying? If so, do you have any evidence of that?

>It was perfect, as long as you were in on the ideas of the goverment.

You could apply that to pretty much anywhere at any time couldn't you?

you have the upper right and lower right swapped

Ikr
America and the world copied:
>All german small arms designs after ww2
>kidnapped all nazi rocket scientists

Ironic cause Nazis invented Rocket Science

But...it was actually a nice life compared to how it is now?
It's not just made up, my grandparents actually believe that america has gone to shit since then, and that's why they moved back to new zealand despite immigrating to the U.S. It got so fucking bad that they'd rather be around stupid maori scum than any american place

There are also plenty of people still really pissed about loosing half their family to gulags/starvation/getting forciably conscripted into the red army, or a combination of the above.

Its not a utopia because im not saying that wasn;t real NS.
I was and It did exactly what it was supposed to

kek

>A nazi praising hilter
What a shock!

i'm just saying that this guy had a motivation to make nazi germany sound good

it's called adding context

yes those 55 year old rocket scientists were definitely a direct product of the 10 year nazi regime -- I'm sure they were just harvesting potatoes before that. You're right, total state control turns potato farmers into rocket geniuses, I concede.

Umm sorry Mr. Zenimax shill, this game is old news now. Go back to spamming Todd Howard on Sup Forums I hear those retards love that "board culture".

and Americans took their smartest scientists. They even got on the moon thanks to a Nazi scientists who was pardoned by the US. Not counting all the other achievements in other fields done by other Nazi scientists.
The Soviet Union did the same. They took a lot of Nazi scientists as well and a lot of their scientific achievements are thanks to them too.

>You're right, total state control turns potato farmers into rocket geniuses, I concede.

The soviets thought it did

it was kept out of the public eye and looked down upon, because it was degeneracy. It wasn't put on a pedestal and worshiped by pop culture in anywhere near the same level. Sure you had the rough and tumble rebel without a cause, commie spies, and of course there was the hipsters and Beats of the Haight-Ashbury, but they were very much the periphery of society.

Most people who read Jack Kerouac's "On the Road" saw the freedom of living on the road as a noble thing, but they also understood that Kerouac was a fucking asshole to literally everyone he interacted with and that he was not an ideal to aspire to.

>You're right, total state control turns potato farmers into rocket geniuses, I concede.
No, that was the authoritarian Kaiser Reich.

Boomer posting

youtube.com/watch?v=m79UO4HOQmc

No he doesnt.

>both give complete control over to the state
No. Learn what NatSoc is before you sperg out about tyranny.

Press ф to pay respects

B-but! Muh gays and handicaps!
A-and muh gas chambers!

>we could have nuclear powered interplanetary battleships if it weren't for that faggot Kennedy
A civilian space program was a mistake. Eisenhower should have let the Air Force handle everything from the start. We'd have beaten the Russians in to space if it weren't for the fact we kept hamstringing ourselves.

The point is to use today's science and medicine but retain the moral code and social structures of the past. That's why they call it conservatism. There will always be criminals.

Meanwhile in Germany, nobody has ever been pissed about Hitler.

Liberal journalists thought that it was legitimate though.

Oh it just gives a little control? a medium amount of control? Is that like when we all played just the tip with our naive girlfriend?

Because... mean Nazis... and no diversity... and stuff...............

Would we still have gotten the SR71? That's all I care about.

don't compare that shit of a game with a half-based series like The Man in the High Castle.

>a white heterosexual Jew hating racist ("Dem negroes") that is abusive to his jew wife
literally wtf. why would this guy marry a kikess if he hates them. this game really must be for brainlets.

Aren't video games to modern for Nazis?

The SR-71 was an Air Force project prior to it being retired and then given to NASA. So it would probably still exist, assuming that funding for it isn't moved to a different space based weapons system like one of the X space planes like the Dyna-Soar or the X-24B.

It happens, H.P. Lovecraft hated Jews with a passion, but he married one. He would regularly rant about how much he hated them around his Jewish wife.

Ugh, why are control freaks the same no matter what side of the political spectrum they're on. You both want to use the government to force people to behave in a way you see as correct. How about you both fuck off and I do whatever the fuck I want, and you do what you want.. go live in a christian community somewhere, the leftie-fags can go live in modern day babylon aka san francisco, and everyone stops telling me what the fuck to do down the barrel of a government gun.

Bioshock was right, the only way i'll ever get away from you tyrannical faggots, left and right, is building a city in the middle of the god damn ocean and hiding it under the sea.

>H.P. Lovecraft hated Jews with a passion, but he married one

but why?

You're supposed to be horrified by somewhere not being a dystopian shithole ruled by Jews and celebrating niggers, Muslims and faggots.
The people making this shit cannot comprehend that whites actually like the idea of an orderly, homogeneous white society free from degeneracy and diversity.

Isn't all of this somewhat similar to this show?

Maybe he was in to race play? Like a white supremacist with a nig gf

>Germans were happy living under a government whose primary concern was the welfare of Germans.

Shocking!

>lived during the third reich
>neo

The best part about that show isn't how great the Greater Reich looks. it's how shitty the west coast liberals live under imperial Japanese rule.

Hoppean principle of physical removal.

Because all the kikes are gone goy. Theres no one to force you to let fags march down the street or give all your money to niggers Oy Vey.

Sause he fell in love with her.

Shit happens all the time. It doesn't make much sense, but it happens all the same. I'm half Spic because my dad, who is perhaps one of the most racist people I've ever met, ended up falling in love with a Mexican girl. My old man still rants about Mexicans despite the fact he's been happily married to one for 37 years. There's a separation between the Mexicans, Jews, or Blacks that you don't know who are ruining society and the people you love. When Lovecraft's wife reminded him that she was Jewish, he'd say that she had been one of the good few and that she'd left all of that behind her. For my dad, my mom is one of the good few because she got an education, became a dentist, learned to speak English fluently, and is very conservative. Those aren't the reasons my Dad loves her, but they are a few of the reasons he justifies her being different from other Mexicans. People fall in love, and sometimes it doesn't make a lot of sense.

No sovereign nation.
Mandatory German course at school
Poor working conditions.

Checked.

A qt asian waifu is tempting me right now, she hates muslims as much as I do, hates the government nearly as much. I refuse to throw away my bloodline though, too many generations of people struggled too hard for hundreds of years for me to throw it away on love and hapa babies.

Italy bro's version has no Swastikas?

Kek. Japan is way more authoritarian, corrupt, poor, and backwards than the Greater Reich, but the Reich only LOOKS nice until you have to send your son to live in South America to avoid him being euthanized! The Nazis were evil!

>No sovereign nation
Oy vey, at least you're "sovereign," right goyim? Remember to pay your taxes! Those trillions for Israel don't just appear out of nowhere!

>Mandatory German course at school
Better mandatory german than mandatory spanish. German is at least similar enough to english that its considerably easier to learn.

>Poor working conditions
How does this differ from real modern day North America?

I'm not playing your game no matter how hard you try and shill it.

It has them, I just googled the title and took the first image!

Even our policemen have Nazi and Reich flags in their police barracks lol

You were spared a lot of brainwashing, right?

>and they thought its over

Well, many people still cry about muh fascists (without knowing anything about them of course) but here we openly talk about these kind of things without fear.

Hell, I do it too with my friends on saturday night after drinking, dropping redpills and making jokes about jews. Literally nobody says nothing.

Many of our police forces members are nazi larpers and shiet, but of course they have to keep it secret.

Berlusconi, the madman himself keep shouting about communists everywhere in Italy, in particular referring to our judges, but only now I realized how much that guy was redpilled...I saw the light. Still a criminal piece of shit, but at least he was honest in his views.

Very different than here indeed then.

Berlu called Angela Kasmierczak an unfuckable lard-ass, too. Seems to be okay in my book. Better a legal mafia boss running the country than Merkel.

Auch ich habe ausländische Freunde!

I really miss Berlusconi for the bants.

youtube.com/watch?v=IwyHhI-8hJY

youtube.com/watch?v=ARSy-AhOHGc

LE RADICAL CENTRISM

He was a great entertainer. Not Marcus Aurelius tier, but certainly better than what we have now. Or Sweden. Or Netherlands.

the absolute madman

Annuda settlment needs your haelp! Hear I'll mark it on yaur map.

How can a single word in this quote be disagreed with? Why should people who oppose these views be given any value in society?