Moments when characters went too far

Moments when characters went too far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RADum9kT31E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=RADum9kT31E

>Oh, shit, we don't actually have any justification for the next arc or him falling for best girl.
>Say no more.

He was right though

this broke me.

I was referring to that episode in general. He spent the whole time embarrassing the shit out of Emilia for no good reason. That scene was just the straw that broke the camel's back.
And he was still an unbelievable cunt during it.

I honestly didn't know you were supposed to take the cap off. I figured they're both plastic.

i leave mine on too

You're terrible people

i'm pretty gangsta

But everyone in Japan does this even though you're not supposed to. Every pet-bottle collection day the streets are filled with bags of bottles, unwashed, labels on, caps left in place.
Disgusting lawless vermin.

Just to spite you I'm going to recycle the bottle I currently have with the cap on nice and tight.

I don't even recycle plastic bottles, does that make me more evil than Satanya?

How? There's a hole for the caps right next to the hole for the bottles.

I had to walk this one off.

Maybe in whatever swanky swank neighbourhood you live in you have some kind of bins. Here we just have nets to toss our garbage bags under at the collection points, and if you're in one of the nicer bits you can actually read what's written on the bags provided for bottles and cans.

You have to open the bottle to drink from it, and when you're finished there's nothing left to spill so there's no reason to cap it again.
How could you recycle the cap, are you an animal?

It's almost as if you cunts don't know what bacteria is.

Holy shit too far.

Sonya was such a bitch...

no

Oh, look at Richie Rich here, just looking down on poor elevens from high atop his fancy sorting bins. I'll bet you can even read the labels, too.

I recycle papers with staples on it

Actually the problem isn't bacteria, it's the fact plastic recycling is harder than what it looks, only specific types of plastic are used, and the cap isn't ones of them.

I'm pretty sure that the whole bottle gets thrown away because of that.

Jokes on you, I put the cap inside the bottle.

>implying it wasn't the best titledrop
We've spent the whole season thinking 9 referred to the amount of main characters and then Gamo-tan pulls this shit.
Truly amazing.