Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

>Sawatari: ARE YOU READY TO BATTLE AGAINST THE NEO NEW NUEVO NOVO NEU SUPER HYPER STRONG DUELIST SAWATARI SHINGO?
>Crow internal monologue: Good, he forgot that I broke his Duel Disk because I thought that even together, we wouldn't have beaten BB, but surely we can beat Zarc! Right? R...right?

I can't tell if he's begging the people to watch the show or if he's hoping that the show gets better this year.

RURI

Gon gave him his if you had eyes you would've seen that.

Isao should have been the one to handle Zarc

I hoped a long time ago Sawatari would duel Yuri since he dueled Yuya, Yuto, and Yugo but muh patterns stay getting fucked over. If he can manage to at least to damage maybe I'll happy

Blows in the wind as card, flies back as a Supreme King killer ebony bird.
Don't ask questions, viewers, just BUY BLACKWING$.

At least this time these bozos know about Zarc's Pendulum effects. Why didn't Sora and Edo tell Jack about those again?

Supreme King Servant Dragon Clear Wing

LVL 8 DARK 2500/2000
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If a Synchro Monster is Synchro Summoned to your opponent's field while you control "Supreme King Dragon Zarc", you can Special Summon this card (from your Extra Deck or Graveyard) by Tributing 2 "Supreme King Servant Dragon" monsters. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.) If this card is Special Summoned: You can have as many face-up monsters your opponent controls have their effects negated, and if they do, destroy them. Monsters your opponent controls cannot target face-up Synchro Monsters for attacks, except this one. Once per turn, when an attack is declared involving this card and an opponent's monster: You can target that opponent's monster; negate the attack, and if you do, destroy that target, and if you do that, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK the destroyed monster had on the field. During either player's turn: You can return this card to the Extra Deck; Special Summon 2 "Supreme King Servant Dragon" Pendulum Monsters from your Extra Deck, and if you do, the ATK of all Synchro Monsters your opponent controls become 0.

>doesn't understand ranks
>gonna beat a dragon that has and doesn't have a rank and a level

Just uncard yourself already!

I want to give Zarc a pillow. He must be getting bored up there. I know I am.

Crow did it with the greatest of ease.

I don't think he cares much as long as he gets paid. That just looks like he's saying happy new years, yadda yadda.

>that the show gets better this year
There's not much of the show, since this will be the year of Yugioh 6. Simply being new and having at least little bit of hope of being passable is already being better.

Can you imagine the Supreme King taking nap, lunch, pee breaks?

Bing translate a shit.
It's basically saying "Happy New Year! Looking forward to working on Yugioh again this year!"

Where is he, anyway? A bunch of the other useless characters got shown reacting.

Where's Ray? Is Dennis really double carded? Why did Crow get to come back before any of the before mentioned names?

Why does Jack duel as one of Yuya's synchro best friends when Chojiro had a lot more camaraderie with him and the lancers?

>tfw no spin-off with Shun, Yuto and Ruri

Holy shit. I'll definitely miss Shun the most. I'd be so fucking happy if Shun would be a returning character in YGO 6.

It's an Eradicator Epidemic Virus target now. Disgusting

No pls stop, you make me so sad.

>wanting legacies to plague the next series too
kys, even if I think Shun is the only character worth half a damn

Fuck this legacy shit, just give them their own show and do them justice.

Wouldn't be surprised if Arc-V becomes something like the 'shall-not-be-named' black sheep to Konami and NAS, depending on how prudish they're feeling about bad rep

Oh yeah, I forgot you were flashbacked to this episode; twice in fact. All you have left to your name is carding Tsukikage now that Crow's back and his time being a card was ineffective. Of course we know Tsuki will be back by the end regardless, so yeah.

This, and make sure Kaito is nonexistent in said spin-off. All he'll do is try to make himself the main character.

It really sucks that the Arc-V cast members are getting such shitty final duels to hype up the main villain because he was absent from the show. Such a terrible end game.

I doubt we'll have returning characters again anytime before YGO 10 or another big anniversary.

Guys please, stop making me want things already. I'd be so in for Shun, Yuto and Ruri shenanigans.

You're never getting it.

t. Katsumi Ono

That's what happens when a show constantly plays dodgeball with its plot until like the last 1/6th of the show

How many episodes left?

Hooefully Crow shills more blackwings in the next series to.

So are they ever gonna release these?

Collector's pack. :^)

At least 10 more. Next episode is more of the same that happened in the past 3 is extra-high-grade bullshit from Crow to ruin anything that could've been good with just Sawatari alone, and the episode after that may or not have anything interesting happen outside of Reiji actually doing something.

Next is last

How good did the new movie with the original cast do (did it even release yet?). I could see them just trashing everything with this new literally whos and creating a new series being a sequel to the original one with the original cast, Like Dragon Ball did.

>Dmsuper fags still don't learn after getting BTFO not even a month ago

Kill yourself.
Shun isnt worth anything outside of his RURI memes.

>with extra-high-grade
fixed

You know what? Even if that was true the rest of the cast don't even have memes going for them.

>jacks posture

>Dmsuper fags
who

>It's 2017, months after the release of DSoD
>A Month since the YGO6 Annoucement.
>There are people that STILL haven't heard the news about CARD GAMES ON AIRBOARDS.
>There are people that STILL think DM Super could happen, let alone in this next season.
user, I...

Ah yeah, I forgot about those. When Zexal ended they used that to release some of their leftover Zexal stuff.
Looking back, Arc-V has a LOT of cards from main characters still left unprinted, they got material for several years.

>Crow was literally asspulled

Anyone can just pop in this show right now if they want.

Edo literally said at the end that the uncarded people are reviving because the worlds are fusing.

So yes, literally anyone can pop up right now.

BUY BLACKWINGS, GOYIM!

And yet, only Crow will show up for the final battle.

>uncarded people are reviving
>yfw staff forgets about asuka
ritualcucks b t f o

Any new info about the upcoming new series yet?

Asuka might come back right? Her card is with Yuri.

..Wait

V-Jump leak when?

gg no re

What's that twitter that confirms that cards will be printed? I really want this card to be real.

Man I'm so ready for Crow to overshadow Sawatari next week. Because the Jack favoritism just wasn't enough. Thanks Ono for reminding me nothing else matters besides 5Ds.

Who know ? They made a lot of anime-related special pack recently.

I want my Giant Rex.

>I want my Giant Rex.
Where's that from?

At the end of this episode? How the hell did he figure that out? All I remember is him vaguely mentioning that there was a method to revive uncarded people but that's all he knew.

Purely the top yuu deck goes as following:
Yugo
Yuto
Yuya
Yuri

Am I wrong?

Giant Rex as well as other cards used by Ryuzaki and Kenzan could be released in this year's CP to synergize with all the new dino cards.

character deck or most optimised irl deck?

Only cards they used.

Still mad, why the fucking Crow?
It would be way better if it was Dennis and Sawatari to say about the EGAO.
Fuck, this show would be great if it had anyone giving a fuck about it.

Because the zarc duels seems to go like 1 arc-v character and 1 legacy character.

Yuri (Super Poly and anime Starve Venom)
Yuto (fog blade)
Yugo (Synchro Dragon's)
Yuya (100 card deck full of performapal shit)

So, what is the card of the week ?

I want to see the last dino card.

Actually I think PKs are better, since they float so much, and now with lost vanbrace, Yuto has access to that rank 2. Steve and Super poly are good, but once you get past him things get easy. Phantom knights never die.
Yugo's advantage is not even just the synchro dragon, but a larger amount of extra deck monsters to summon in general. Even though Yuya uses 9 extra deck monsters, most of them are hard to summon, while Yugo can just shit all of his synchros in 2 or 3 turns.
Also, I'm not saying they need to use ALL of the cards they were shown using, but just the good ones that make a 40 card deck.

And then Reiji goes solo, because every pattern being broken at the last moment is the one pattern Arc-V is consistent with.

>He doesn't use Magical Hats for Shadow Veils
It's like you hate being able to cockblock somebody for 7 attacks in a single turn.

>using tag force strategies

Fuck you and your entame Yusho.

Sakaki Yusho no musuko?

Edo's voice always makes me giggle a bit, for some reason.

Damn, I finally finished it. I started doing a ygopro character deck tournament in the begging of the year, and finally finished it.

The 2 means that the player won 2 in a roll, counting with the first game of the match, while 1 means a match victory with a loss.

It was very boring at some points, since most character decks rely much on stalling, but it's done.
It was a fun past time.

What do you guys think?

Best dragon is pleased

So were you using anime only decks with cards only used by those character be it manga or anime or were you using their archetypes with proper support from the OCG/TCG? Because that's the only way I could see Yugo's deck defeating Serena's moonlights.

>Yugo making it that far
is that just Crystal Wing doing work?

Is this a meme
Speedroids are good

I was using decks based on the cards they used in the anime, but the OCG/TCG version of them. No manga cards.
I tried not to use cards that weren't shown in the anime, but some characters didn't have that many cards, or basic synergy, so I added outside cards to make their decks work, like V, who has like 3 main deck cards -- I gave him Mecha Phantom Beasts. Some DM characters like Rebbeca and Ishizu, I gave them the basic staples of the time (Graceful charity, pot of greed, monster reborn), or the Barians, who I mostly gave xyz support.

Jack, Asuka, Crow, Edo and Kaito used their respective decks from their original series, and no Arc-V cards or support.

1st turn:
Summon Crystal and Clear, set Chasing wings and Dragon's bind.

That was usually the case.

No wonder none of them made it past the second round. But man, you must of tried to fit all of Yuma's shit in for him to lose to Gauche, He probably only managed to barely bring out Utopia

These are the decks I made for them. Gauche's deck is pretty strong, and it's very tough to beat with brute force.

Holy shit Zarc is broken as fuck.

Do literally any of you play the game?

I play online with friends and sometimes I go into rooms made by 3rd worlders and play things like PSY Frames, Paleozoics to make them angry.

He broke the whole anime.

Same. "NO PENDULUM, SYNCHRO, XYZ". Duo ZArc OTK every time.

>Reira: Father is trying to split the four worlds again!

Leo why?

When ctrl Z doesn't work

he realized he left the stove on in the fusion dimension

Akaba family scheming:
>Reiji: Everything is going well, until- OH SHIT, better hide
>Himika: Brainwashing, brainwashing, brainwashing Leo: Oh god I'm retarded hurr arrrf darrrf
>Reira: That glowing naked girl is pretty hot, I'll listen to her

because we gotta have that bittersweet ending where the dimensions are split again.

VJump when?

Yuto confirmed for best boy

God, Leo just can't stop being retarded can he?

If Leo was smart Yuri would be long dead. Better: If Leo was smart he wouldn' t have created indistructible, card game generated, solid monster with the power to destroy the world.

What the fuck was wrong with Sawatari.
He was like a male Kotori.

At some point in the next few days, probably tuesday at the earliest.