Post unpopular opinions here

Post unpopular opinions here

One Piece stopped being good after Alabasta.

I don't like fanservice.
It takes away from the experience in a lot of cases

You didnt like Skypeia?

After Whisky Peaks*

I think Trigun is exceptional.

I don't like Madoka Magica and Love Live,
they're all retarded moe girls

Outlaw Star is mediocre. The only reason why anyone says it's good around here is because nostalgia goggles or they are new to anime.

Everyone should have husbandos AND waifus. 2D is just that superior.

Re zero was above average and one of the few shows I enjoyed for memes which goes to show how much of a shit show 2016 was.

The only good post-Nichijou shows KyoAni has made are Amagi and Maidragon.

I love my wife Asuna

boku no hero academia is a slightly worse version of naruto

Anime is good.

Diebuster is objectively better than Gunbuster.

I think Neon Genesis Evangelion has something to do with Christianity although Anno stated that it's just so it looks cool but actually Anno just trying to spread Christianity through Mecha Anime

I think that Neon Genesis Evangelion is overrated.

Steins;Gate is average at best. It had poorly done time travel plot, one dimensional characters and subpar visuals. I like the OP song, though.

Homura did nothing wrong.

I think "'overrated" is a word retards with no brains use.

Im posting from a phone and I don't feel bad.

Everything Getter Robo to come out after the 80s is shit, except Shin Getter Robo. TTGL is better than Armageddon.
K-On anime is mediocre K-On manga is unreadable trash
Gunbuster pure shit.

Cocks are gross.

I second this opinion. Everyone calls anything decent overrated these days.

Pop Team Epic isn't funny

Monster really is overrated shit

CGI can be good.

Pre-digital tv anime had better use of color than digital film anime.

Is it unpopular for people to prefer Kira to Dio?

JoJo was never good.

>digital film
???

In Japan maybe. Otherwise no, Kira is the most popular villain in the entire series, with only Funny Valentine coming up close. Dio is more iconic, but Kira is the favorite.

Gundam Wing had the best mechs in the franchise.

If that's an unpopular opinion around here this place really has gone to shit.

After it stars*

I actually love Keit-ai.

i wish there was more actual yuri anime and not just yuri bait

why can't you just admit to yourself that you're gay rather than living it vicariously through cartoon characters

I unironically enjoy Schoolgirl Strikers

Not user.
I personally like Enel as villain but it was a complete waste of time.

because gay male relationships i don't like, only gay girls

Everyone secretly loves Gundam IBO but talks shit about it because they want to fit in

deep down you know its the platonic fact that one gender is attracted to its own that turns you on, rather than necessarily the female form

It's okay to use Sup Forums, Reddit, Facebook, or MAL, go outside, fap to 3D, and have friends or even a gf, as long as you don't talk about that shit on Sup Forums

My head canon for Dragonball has the show ending after the Freiza saga.

Ufotable makes shitty CGI Animation

thanks doc, you've figured me out

time to go to the gay bar

One Punch Man is utter trash

>>>/ANN/

Most of us only understand a fraction of the jokes anyways

Satoshi Kon has only made mediocre shit except for maybe Tokyo Godfathers.

Kirito > Guts

Is this considered unpopular?

i want a sport anime that isn't just yaoi bait, and where everyone plays realistically and aren;t super powered

watch real sports then

or better yet take up one IRL and get some exercise

That's not that uncommon.

I'll meet you there.

>i want a sport anime that isn't just yaoi bait, and where everyone plays realistically and aren;t super powered
Some autistic shitposter has posted a thread about an anime just like that every day at 8 AM for quite awhile

Yuri on Ice was objectively better than Flip Flappers.

i do watch real sports

and play them

but that rugby one was disappointing.

I've never seen someone stop, chat with someone, then turn around and run down an opponent before

I second this. Still prefer 2D, but CGI has merit

I did that all the time when I played rugby but then again I was a beast

when I was in a rook I'd just curl up into the fetal position and stay there. I would win the game doing that

>rook
yeah mate, must've been a GOAT rugby player

I played for tigers m8

The first four JoJo openings are proof CGI anime can be good if done right.

I have hated very nearly everything Kyoani has ever produced and I don't understand the appeal for any of their past like 5 series.

Kyoani?

*after the second it was created

Kyoani.

except Keit-ai right?

Kyoani,huh?

Yup, Kyoani.

NHK feels like someone interviewed a true neet to write it but said neet lied a lot

I don't read berserk for the action scenes but for the world building/characters since I find them incredibly boring, just like the majority of action scenes in film/manga/anime.

I don't give a shit about "world building" or "character development".

I literally dont get this retarded torrent > streaming meme. I have a laptop with limited space taken up by my programming files and games installed leaving me barely less than 20gb of free space. Why would I bother tormenting a show Im probably not going to like when I can just find a decent stream with subs online within a google search and be done with it?

I like Naruto, Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, Re:Zero. I think they are fun and decent anime. I think people hate them because they see the level of popularity the shows got and think the shows don't deserve it. So people hate them to counter balance that.

the anime was pretty bad imo and has an awful ending, never read the manga. but i don't think most of Sup Forums thinks that the anime is bad.

That's just when streams sucked and you had to let it buffer for a bit before it would play. Anything that was quality had to be done by torrenting.

It can truthfully apply to quite a few anime though, it's just that too many retards on the internet use it to describe something they don't like that others do.

because the quality of the video is worse. also no filters of the video from your player like debanding filters. just download it, watch it and delete it.

Spirited Away is shitty story.
Howl's moving castle tried to do too much story in little time.
I don't like neither.

Code Geass had a stupid ending.

What if I don't give a shit and am happy as long as I can clearly see and hear what's happening? It's anime. It won't look any more mindblowing when it's fucking 4k.

Yes and it applies to Yuri on ice. Proof is crunchyroll awards. It just cant be as good as it was popular, it even won shit it absolutely had no right to like best animation. I can admit "overrated" is overused but it has its purpose.

i didn't even mentioned resolution. most of the streams use the torrent files but to stream it they lower the quality of it. (not talking about official streams)

why watch something looking worse for no reason?

the image quality is worse, there's no reason not to download it. stop trying to defend a stupid position. you want to stream go ahead, people have reasons to tell you what you doing is stupid.

The most emotional and impactful part of Eva were Kaji and Misato.
Asuka is interesting as a person. If she didn't have a plugsuit and had normal black hair she would still be interesting.
Kozo is a better doctor and a better manager than Gendo.

>why watch something looking worse for no reason

>no reason

I dont have space fucktard and Im not gonna buy another hard drive just to watch chink girls unless I actually need it.

i dont hate any series

i either like it, am neutral to it, or just dont care

but user, asuka best girl

you don't have space for less of 1 gb file?
you do know that the episode occupies space while you are streaming it right?

Nagisa is best girl.

>Getter robo armageddon
>shit
I kick your ass

Sora is the worst YnS girl

Stone Ocean is the best part

Dragonball > Dragonball Z

that's a popular opinion on Sup Forums though

that is not unpopular.

But the stream quality is completely sufficient for me , I don't want to wait for the download to finish, just watch it and go to the next episode. Fuck, I'm not even watching in fullscreen because I want to keep a side eye on other things.

>I literally dont get this retarded torrent > streaming meme.
And I just explained you this. It's not a meme. It has reasons for it. You want to stream go ahead. If people call you out, accept it and move on.

Kyoani desu ne
Sòka Sòka.

Blade of the Immortal > Vagabond