CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-web.html?m=1

So the soundgarden and linkin park guys really were killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TZThOsCv2Mw
archive.is/DJGe7
youtu.be/VUb450Alpps
variety.com/2017/film/news/harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment-lawsuit-six-women-1202632040/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And one bump to grow

THESE WOUNDS THEY WEEEEL NOT HEEEEEAAAAALLLLL

Bump again. I’ve followed cdan a lot more because shit is proving true daily. This is big.

Scott Weiland, Layne Staley, and Kurt Cobain were all killed for the same reason. They knew too much and grunge was redpilling too many people.

Cobain death happened when I was 15. Nirvana was my life. I have never believed the suicide story with him either but I figured it was just Courtney love making sure he couldn’t divorce her.

>They knew too much and grunge was redpilling too many people.
>Grunge
>Redpill

Stop

Bump

What the FUCK.

Screenshots?

nobody expects the pug

site isnt responding

post a working link/mirror or screenshots you fagget

knew too much
youtu.be/TZThOsCv2Mw

Please archive story, that site is so slow since whole Internet knows about it now.

cdan has been slow all day. strange because its on blogger which has ample resources. something is amiss.

Why was Tom Delonge spared? do they know he's too twitchy/autistic to be taken seriously so hes no worry?

>same thing

Archive link.

It's been under DDOS attack since the "Boys Club" post yesterday dug up links to the Clinton Foundation and Alwaleed from a supposed pedo ring being run by Spacey, Singer, Guistra, and others.
This is probably a coincidence.

ask Mr crazy daynight man if Podesta is really Chester's father

Order of the Pug

google the site, related news say it apparently busted weinstein and others, truly a coincidence

They were investigating pizzagate and celebrities aren't allowed to do that

what did it say?

Grunge was a massive bluepill.
Weiland and Staley died because they were junkies. No one forced Layne to stay in his apartment doing absolutely nothing but shooting up every single day for years before he died. I could believe Cobain was killed, but not because he was redpilling anyone. Cobain was feeding generation X all of the narcissistic, nihilistic, "life is shit so don't ever try to do anything" dribble that the elites wanted him to. If he was killed, it was his by cunt wife.

Can you post the cache?

Cobain was a closeted tranny. Trust me. He even did the thing where he married a dominant overbearing woman so he wouldn't have to be the man.

>do they know he's too twitchy/autistic to be taken seriously so hes no worry?
Yes. The moment someone starts talking about aliens, the media can spin that he's simply crazy and nothing else he says can possibly have any merit.

True. He was the quintessential effeminate liberal.

Hope this works

>closeted tranny
nah he was just a liberal

Funny thing is, a lot of the commenters there thought pizzagate was debunked tinfoil hat stuff. Now they're learning.

They're also mostly left-leaning, being Hollywood fans. They really fucking hate that almost all the accused have been liberal Jews, and they keep hoping Trump or Mel Gibson or someone will be next. They all know Trump was on Epstein's jet once, so they cling to stuff like that.

His work already told us this. "Seeeeeell the kiiiids for shooooes." Men don't think this way.

Ever wonder why one widow looks like she is grieving every day, all day, and the other looks like she is getting ready to party all the time? Well, lets go back in time a bit to the first widow. We all know she is a black widow who only cares about herself and her survival. Right up there with that is how much she loves money and fame. So, when a couple of people came to her and offered her a great deal of money to make some of her past crimes and foibles go away, she was all ears. When they offered her a chance at her own reality show down the road, she really listened. When they told her that her A- list (PJ) celebrity husband was going to divorce her and enforce that prenup, she was 100% on board.

They provided her with drugs that were much stronger versions of the ones her husband used to take. Her job was to get him hooked again. They told her exactly what to do, and how to do it every step of the way. When that first wire transfer hit a relative’s bank, she was the most enthusiastic helper ever. She might not have been there to commit the actual crime, but she was part of the conspiracy to kill him and she has had no problems with the money and fame she has received after his death. She is so greedy and so concerned with herself that she never even asked more than a few questions about why anyone would want her husband dead.

Contrast her situation with another widow. A widow who became one not that long after the first. She was married to an A- lister (RJ) herself. She would never have done anything to harm her husband. Nothing. Someone could have offered her millions of dollars and she would say no. Every day she grieves for her dead husband. She grieves for her family. She also grieves for the people that her husband and the other A- lister were trying to help.

Her husband was an inspiration to so many troubled youth and teens. Naturally those people reached out to the A- lister when they struggled. About a year or so before his death he was told by one of the teens that he had been sexually abused. The teen talked about others who had all been abused at the hands of the same group of people. The teen named some names and our A- lister knew who some of the people were. In fact, he knew one of them really well. That one is a permanent A+ lister who has been known in the past to make his problems go away permanently. When our A- lister approached him, the A+ lister advised him to not pursue things any further and to let the matter drop. It was shortly after that conversation that our A- lister talked to his friend PJ and told him what the teens had said and his conversation with the A+ lister. At that point, PJ and RJ went and spoke to the A+ lister. This time, they were warned more strongly and threats were made about their careers which the A+ lister could destroy.

PJ and RJ started interviewing the teens and recording the interviews. No one knows how that information got back to the A+ lister. Did PJ or RJ or both send him a video? Howv

Incoming screencaps

Sorry phone posting

I expect this and BC to be expunged soon.

Screen cap what you can when you can

Cobain was killed because his crazy wife wanted to get his money before he divorced her. His music was ok but far from red or blue pill. Just entertainment that connected with isolated teens.

I hope Frances is doing fine.

bump, thanks

wtf looks like a younger more alive version of John Podesta

Wasn't Cornell's wife a Jewess?

She's got her Diddy's eyes

Grunge is bluepill. Cobain was a literal beta cuck.

>you will never be so smug just because your mommy killed your beta daddy

Holy fuck, Chesters widdow had some claims the days after which quickly disappeared. Fucking adds up with this post.
I thought the claims they were killed were just pizzagate crazies trying to tie absolutely everything into pizzagate.

I think a Greek Jew, from a predatory family too. There’s an earlier blind this year about her, and how she isolated Cornell from a band mates and friends and lastly family.
She’s a real cunt apparently

lmao wtf nigger
they were helping kids who were abused
they knew too much about pizzag8

>pic
From the guy people say is Robert Downey Jr. Who the fuck knows

Where did this information come from? Is there anything to corroborate it? Why do people think it's about Cornell and Bennington?

Those three were just narcissistic junkies (probably) That being said I love them all the same

keek

thats because youre newfag filth and should kys

the lyrics are "sell the kids for food" retard

holy fuck i forgot about that. when he died everyone else noticed and freaked out. Maybe he is one of podestas rape sons

Yeah, you get people wanting to tie every single death to a conspiracy, unless the person is 90 years old and died in bed. But in this case, both guys were working with child abuse recovery groups, and there were rumors right from the start that they'd been talking to kids about their experiences.
So right away, it sounded like they were either pizzagate-r types, or pervs trying to get the kids' trust. And everyone agreed they weren't the pervy type, so...

He says he's not RDJr (I guess he would, though). And the technical part of that comment is mostly gibberish. But there definitely has been a DDOS attack. This hasn't been the usual crappy Blogger service.

Sheiit, it all makes so much more sense now.

What's with this "absolutely everyone famous is a tranny" shit these days? The videos on youtube are absolutely fucking insane. Like nothing needed to claim someone is a tranny. Just like you just did.
Nah I'm not gonna trust you faggot. kys.

That website has been constant source of hollywood leaks over the last few years. This is just another entry in the blog. Its been gaining a lot of attention lately due to the whole metoo thing and the hollywood sexual abuse scandals

archive.is/DJGe7 mirror link

do you think the LA fires might be intentionally started to destroy evidence? rape dungeons etc

>grunge
>redpill

In my eyes, indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come (won't you come)
Stuttering, cold and damp
Steal the warm wind tired friend
Times are gone for honest men
And sometimes far too long for snakes
In my shoes, a walking sleep
And my youth I pray to keep
Heaven sent hell away
No one sings like you anymore
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you…

No way to prove but not entirely impossible

What kind of leaks have they been responsible for, for example? I've never heard of them until today but my interest is piqued. Who is the A+ list celebrity?

Actually, I think I vaguely remember Charlie Sheen threads when they leaked someone has been HIV+ for decades. So I guess they are legit?

I don't mean the apostle Laura Lee, omg Kurt was born female shit. I mean, Kurt was a guy with gender dysphoria. It's why he was gung ho about feminism, hated jocks, married a dominant woman, talked about how he wanted to be bi, liked being frail, and wore dresses a lot. It made him a crazy, death obsessed, drug addict.

t. tranny who was closeted once

My thoughts exactly.

I can't believe someone who performs dark songs about death and suicide would commit suicide, it must be a conspiratorial murder.

TMZ surprisingly has an article on the site trashing Chester’s mental health-what timing!

My theory since I heard the fires have gotten so close to LA.

>t. tranny who was closeted once
Curious. Why do you come here when almost everyone here is not down with Trannies?

It sounds crazy, so probably, yes

I don't like Jews, non-whites, and marxists.

I knew a guy who was almost exactly like Kurt. Not a tranny, just an angry dude with a bunch of issues. Although I haven't read about Kurts childhood it wouldn't surprise me he had a scumbag for a father or some male in his family. Maybe sexual abuse, maybe just physical and mental abuse. Thus the hate for stereotypical male figures.

Tell me about the imagery behind the Linkin' Park symbol. I'm hunting archives for the one post that pointed out airport runways similarities.

Did norgearchivebot dieded again?

>they

This is correct.
People assume it’s one man, no it’s a. Organised group, a network, which Bannon I’m convinced is tied to.
This group I believe is sick to death of LA organised crime established pedos dictating it’s filthy terms to the American people whilst it preys on their children

Hollywood has become maybe the most evil entity to exist in human history every person working to expose it’s truly destructive nature is a hero to humanity

Yup. I 100% believe that dirty bitch killed him.

tfw you DO have crippling depression.

Feels bad man

Fuck these evil motherfuckers and their murderous ways. RIP
youtu.be/VUb450Alpps

It's back up now. Everyone is saying the A+ is David Geffen.

I don't think she's smart enough to get away with that.

Hey who do you think benefited from Andy Wood's death

WEW
They died because they were degenerate betas who took a human life: their own.
The only redpill is that they are burning in Hell with other suicides.

I feel for you user. Keep it together for just a while longer.

Nirvana was on Geffen's label, btw.

I don't know any of the details of that.

I keep seeing clickbait about Vicky in my Google feed and it makes me sick

So what happened to these tapes they're talking about?

Could be. Things in Pedowood aren't getting any better.

>Harvey Weinstein, Weinstein Co. Face Class-Action Racketeering Lawsuit Over Sexual Harassment
>“Harvey Weinstein is a predator. Bob (Weinstein) knew it. The board knew it. The lawyers knew it. The private investigators knew it. Hollywood knew it. We knew it. Now the world knows it,” the plaintiffs said in a joint statement.
>variety.com/2017/film/news/harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment-lawsuit-six-women-1202632040/

I don't know if I have the right to be outing anybody at this point. I've already ran my mouth off to much in the past and regretted it. But put two and two together

They were part of the Hollywood pedo ring.

/Thread

There are no suicudes in entertainment
The 60’s created the memorial back catalogue business model.
Which today has evolved into
>we will rob you, rape you, implicate you, drug you, rip away your identity and make you an avatar of our business until your sales slow then we kill you.

How is that even more degenerate than drug abuse? It’s diabolical!