India - Shit on the street and have your baby eaten by stray dogs

India - Shit on the street and have your baby eaten by stray dogs.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5151789/Stray-dog-filmed-newborn-baby-mouth-India.html?ito=social-facebook

wheres the video

But are the dogs OK?

Dogs eat shit all the time, how is this news?

show the video

>Pakistan got here first
hahaha

They didn't kill the dogs did they?

Blessed are ye coming Christ King of Kings. Hurry thy children and servants are waiting or blessed Lord son of the living God.

No worrys
reincarnation

This.

Self defence

Are you sure that happened in India? That looks like a drowned brazilian.

i feel sorry for that bird, its proberly going to get all sort of infections and parasites eating that corpse

this isnt the video but this is what it probably looked like

>dingo ate my baby
Australia did it first

And the cycle of nature continues

kek

Can someone explain to me how places like that come to be? So much trash, so much bad buildings, people with absolute no sense of purpose or empathy, none cares. Shitting in streets, babys on streets. Just how and why

Imagine everything good that happened to you did not happen. You were born in the dirt and you're mom raised you just long enough to sell you for food to a taxi driver who beat and raped you daily.

How many fucks would you give about anything with that rough start?

capitalism

superpower

Looks like cgi to me

They are conditioned into it. For generations they all shat right outside their huts. Nothing weird about it. No reason to clean up.

It's game theory. They have no unity so even if they all put in a little effort it would be clean they don't bother. If one person cleaned up the others would just laze about. No inherent work value in the genetics or culture.