David Geffen outed as Cornell, Bennington's killer

crazydaysandnights.net/

CDAN was attacked before Enty could finish the post but what he typed is still on there. David Geffen has killed before. This is truly a happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/NOVEMBER.html
archive.is/DJGe7
archive.is/Zmgkz
twitter.com/entylawyer
archive.is/IAffs#selection-689.0-693.163
archive.is/eZ6Xu
crazydaysandnights.net/search?q=blind items revealed&max-results=8
host.madison.com/gallery/news/nation/government-and-politics/ap-explains-what-s-the-deal-with-uranium-one/article_34cdeef0-4dc7-52ff-aee4-eea6b2b124a8.html
cohengardnerlaw.com/jeff-b-cohen-esq
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3112595/I-didn-t-acting-Acting-gave-Goonies-star-Jeff-Cohen-reflects-life-truffle-shuffling-Chunk-role-ahead-film-s-30th-anniversary.html
nymag.com/nymetro/news/media/features/2329/
politico.com/story/2017/01/jeb-bushs-consolation-prize-233097
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothingburger.

Crazy Days and Nights has been outing the Hollywood molestors and abusers and paved the way for the MeToo mvmt. It's work was recently featured on Drudge and the Daily Beast. Apparently the blogger Enty used his newfound exposure to drop one of the biggest bombs of all- on the head of the Homo Mafia: David Geffen.

post the specific blind you nigger

Go to the bottom, the long post. The site is a mirror now, it got attacked. the Blogger comments page that the comments got moved to just went down, too, while I was looking at it. This is a genuine motherfucking Happening right now.

It's 14

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/NOVEMBER.html

looks like a lizard

Threadly reminder that Geffen has a custom black van that twinks enter but never leave.

This scum did a number on people over the years. Judy Sill. Read about her life. First musician he signed to Asylum records. Kurt Cobain. Being on DGC label didnt help him overcome his demons now did it?

Fuck you, what's the real one? The one that discusses Cornell and Bennington?

Ever wonder why one widow looks like she is grieving every day, all day, and the other looks like she is getting ready to party all the time? Well, lets go back in time a bit to the first widow. We all know she is a black widow who only cares about herself and her survival. Right up there with that is how much she loves money and fame. So, when a couple of people came to her and offered her a great deal of money to make some of her past crimes and foibles go away, she was all ears. When they offered her a chance at her own reality show down the road, she really listened. When they told her that her A- list (PJ) celebrity husband was going to divorce her and enforce that prenup, she was 100% on board.

They provided her with drugs that were much stronger versions of the ones her husband used to take. Her job was to get him hooked again. They told her exactly what to do, and how to do it every step of the way. When that first wire transfer hit a relative’s bank, she was the most enthusiastic helper ever. She might not have been there to commit the actual crime, but she was part of the conspiracy to kill him and she has had no problems with the money and fame she has received after his death. She is so greedy and so concerned with herself that she never even asked more than a few questions about why anyone would want her husband dead.

He is (((one)))

www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-web.html?m=1

Contrast her situation with another widow. A widow who became one not that long after the first. She was married to an A- lister (RJ) herself. She would never have done anything to harm her husband. Nothing. Someone could have offered her millions of dollars and she would say no. Every day she grieves for her dead husband. She grieves for her family. She also grieves for the people that her husband and the other A- lister were trying to help.

Her husband was an inspiration to so many troubled youth and teens. Naturally those people reached out to the A- lister when they struggled. About a year or so before his death he was told by one of the teens that he had been sexually abused. The teen talked about others who had all been abused at the hands of the same group of people. The teen named some names and our A- lister knew who some of the people were. In fact, he knew one of them really well. That one is a permanent A+ lister who has been known in the past to make his problems go away permanently. When our A- lister approached him, the A+ lister advised him to not pursue things any further and to let the matter drop. It was shortly after that conversation that our A- lister talked to his friend PJ and told him what the teens had said and his conversation with the A+ lister. At that point, PJ and RJ went and spoke to the A+ lister. This time, they were warned more strongly and threats were made about their careers which the A+ lister could destroy. PJ and RJ started interviewing the teens and recording the interviews. No one knows how that information got back to the A+ lister. Did PJ or RJ or both send him a video? Howv

Archive of OP
archive.is/DJGe7

DDOS attacks actually started after pic related was published yesterday.

From Iron Man

Sorry but this is the only way I can communicate to you now:
ENTY: If you get this, I'm on a plane getting the FUCK outta Hell-A. Too much smoke for me. FYI: I have some guys working for me who also work at Blogger. They're on it. They're into the backbone of the site, and going around your top-tier credentialing to override and switch the flow of those DDOS attacks to a mirror. No damn clue what that means. I'm no expert, just repeating what they told me. I paid them out of pocket for it so they said it should be back running clean again soon. Within the hour at least. Figured you wanted this solved asap. Sorry to do it without asking. And yes, just so everyone knows - the attacks were trackbacked to the same root. Wanna guess where it points back to? Don't need a blind item to solve that one buddy. Be well and stay firepoof. Literally!
In the Air -
Himmmm

Was just about to post this. I stumbled across this blog a few years ago. The folks there are every bit as autistic about solving blind items as Sup Forums was about finding Shia's flag. It's been rumored for yrs that Himmmm is Robert Downey Jr.

bump for interest

bump

Another recent post.
Pt1

>A storied bon vivant, (((Geffen))) owns one of the world's largest yachts, "Rising Sun", whose guests often include Leonardo DiCaprio, Disney's Bob Iger and Oprah Winfrey.

Pt2

Pt3

Bill Clinton and Sam Kinison

>Himmmm
???

It was fascinating to read the comments on CDAN for the Clinton/Kinison blind. At least half of them were desperately trying to make it fit G.W. Bush rather than Clinton because they can't fathom that a Democrat could ever do anything wrong.

lets just call them DINOs, maybe that will pacify their infantile asses

Another recent pedowood post.
archive.is/Zmgkz

Who's Enty? How do they get all this info?

twitter.com/entylawyer

Enty, the anonymous, self-described entertainment lawyer who runs the site, has been a direct source for gossip that evades the normal channels of celebrity news and feeds directly into the Internet’s never-ending appetite for the juice. He claims to be well-connected and dishes with abandon. But his primacy in the field is largely due to the one feature of his publishing ethos that completely distinguishes him from his rivals: He names names. Loyal readers know that when a major event in Hollywood happens—or sometimes even before—Enty will start revealing any blind items he previously posted about it.

archive.is/IAffs#selection-689.0-693.163

archive.is/eZ6Xu

Or maybe shills/sliders go to other boards too....For years they had one nutjob who must have gone on meth benders and spammed comments all day for days on end and then would vanish for a few days. A couple of samefags who argued with themselves but once you get the feel of the people who comment you can see the shills standing out.

I have no idea who these people are

Enty is Chunk. You're welcome.

that's Sam Kinison. Those motherfuckers...

Could he be the guy from TMZ? Harvey Levin is a lawyer and definitely in entertainment. TMZ could be a cover for his real work. And he met with Trump some time ago, drawing the ire of the left.

It's Chunk. Don't worry about it.

I read that one, too. Some insane claims in there. Simply tremendous if true. How reliable is this source? Any way to differentiate genuine intel from schizophrenic ramblings? Sounds like some serious shit goes down on that website.

What the heck is a blind item, anyway?

What is with pol's amazing fascination with outing insiders? Day in and day out we all cry about this or that being a larp but the moment we think we have what we think is a real insider, half of us want to out him and point him out to everyone. It's far too many fucking people to be shills.

A blind item is where you name something that happened but don't explicitly name the participants. CDAN and Enty have been very reliable and also go back and reveal their blinds. Most blind item sites don't. If you look around CDAN you might even find a story about JEB! getting blackmailed for fucking two male college students.

The same atavistic desire for knowledge and interest as drives everything else, of course.

I guess I lack that desire then, makes fuckall sense to me to out an anonymous insider with good and reliable information.

That would be prudent, wouldn’t it? Sup Forums often isn’t.

crazydaysandnights.net/search?q=blind items revealed&max-results=8

Is it down for everyone else too?

What is this

This stuff is so trashy. I love it.

see

host.madison.com/gallery/news/nation/government-and-politics/ap-explains-what-s-the-deal-with-uranium-one/article_34cdeef0-4dc7-52ff-aee4-eea6b2b124a8.html

looks like frank giustra is also directly related to the clinton foundation and the uranium 1 deal.

dumb frogposter

Yeah, I was on yesterday looking at the "Boys club" item.

he's already outed. all of Hwood knows who he is. right now he needs exposure because his life is in danger.

Based insiders dropping huge bombs
Please stay safe

these IDs though

habbnenin

cohengardnerlaw.com/jeff-b-cohen-esq

Is this him?

No

wtf is that garbage website, kill yourself

call Geffen and get him to do it

yes, I have his book. The mail just did a story on him and his read identity. Not as Enty but as Chunk turned Entertainment attorney. That was for exposure. Everyone knows who the fuck he his, the scientologists have been harassing him for months.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3112595/I-didn-t-acting-Acting-gave-Goonies-star-Jeff-Cohen-reflects-life-truffle-shuffling-Chunk-role-ahead-film-s-30th-anniversary.html

I haven't been able to connect to this site all day

>look everybody I've found the shill

the site's getting fucked. Geffen has likely unleashed the jackals. Enty on the run. Scientologists trying to Geffen to the punch. Geffen has killed before. This:
nymag.com/nymetro/news/media/features/2329/

this author dropped dead out of the blue. check out the last line of this article (written before his death): "At the end of the day," says one of King's colleagues, "Who cares what David Geffen thinks of him? He's a reporter at the Wall Street Journal. What's the worst thing that could happen to Tom? He won't get a contract at DreamWorks?"

related here...

Pretty sure it was Rubio. Rubio was the establishment’s pick when Trump took the lead in primaries mid way through the campaign. Jeb never took off. His campaign was stillborn. There were rumors that Rubio was in fact gay and there was a picture floating around of him at some party with other men...suggestively like a gay party. He’s also quite manicured and well put together. Definitely has gay vibes.

One of the posters on the site named "hmmmm" who has a considerable amount of credibility there is confirming it's Geffen. (They think this "hmmmm" person is Robert Downey Jr. The person who it is knows enty, and is an actor or is deep in Hollywood, supposedly.)

Always knew Robert Downey Jr. was one of the based motherfuckers.

Has to be a VERY high up and powerful lawyer, the names he or she names are the most powerful people in town.

we are allowed ONE celebrity, and i’m happy it’s him

Yeah. Sad Tom Hanks got outted yesterday... muh chocolates.

I honestly thought he may have been one of the good ones.

So far the only other ones I can think of would be... Woody Harrelson?

A lot of the items are sent to the Enty person, who rewrites them in his/her style of writing, hiding names and from what I gather, he's throw in bad data once in a while, to protect from lawsuits? I guess?

The scary thing is a lot of his blinds turn out true. I found that blog a year ago - he's getting a LOT juicer shit these days, as more people find it, they've been wallowing in "that actor sleeps around" type shit, but the last couple of months, there's some serious shit being posted. If even a tenth of the shit they post there is true, Hollywood is more fucked up than anyone thought.

I'll be very happy if it does turn out to be him. And, the list of "good guys" that he's posted is pretty interesting, too.

Hanks? Where? That Hmmmm poster said Hanks was one of the good guys.

where is this said list?

You all need to find the blind about the whore house in New Orleans. Nexus of politicians, actors, sex, and blackmail.
I’d argue that any site issues are because of that post, not Geffin.

here:

It's been posted a couple of times, you have to dig through the comments to find it. If you log in, ask in the comments, it's been reposted by the posters there a couple of times.

Hmmmm is the most interesting person there. If they're not full of shit...yikes...

> →
Nah. I'm not gonna buy the repressed memory shit, not that easily. Let's see how it plays out. The only rumors on CDAN is that Hanks has been having an affair with an actress for years, but his name has never come up in the pedo stuff, and Hmmmm declared him one of the good guys.

Let's see how this plays out for him, Cotton.

I am however, intrigued by the "Trump is going after pedos" thing. A LOT of people have been wondering why this all came out, out of the blue, and why. Trump has never been attached to it. That's some deep fucking stuff if true. And if it's true...holy shit. He's taking down the left one abuser at a time.

From crazydaysnights archive:
>agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/NOVEMBER.html

#242. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/21 **#14**
Answers first:

Mastermind and father killed:
>Saudi Prince Mansour bin Muqrin SON of Muqrin bin Abdulaziz
Republican backed political candidate/consolation prize:
>Rick Perry (14th United States Secretary of Energy)
>or
>Marco Rubio (re-election to Senate after he said he wouldn’t seek re-election)
Super PAC donation:
>David Vitter (St. Charles House of Horrors)
A+ list actor:
>Ben Affleck or Johnny Depp
Disgraced A+ list producer:
>Harvey Weinstein
A list actor/A list girlfriends raped by producer:
>Brad Pitt/Gwyneth Paltrow/Angelina Jolie
Movie filmed in New Orleans:
>"Bad Moms"
Actress with A list husband:
>Mila Kunis (Ashton Kutcher)
Actress with A+ list husband in the closet:
>Jada Pinkett Smith (Will Smith)

>crazydaysandnights.net/search?q=blind items revealed&max-results=8

What happened with Tom Hanks?

From crazydaysnights archive:
>agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/NOVEMBER.html

#242. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/21 **#14**
>St. Charles House Of Horrors: It is still there. It is still owned by the same people who have owned the house for hundreds of years. There is a sprawling house on St. Charles Street in New Orleans that has been used by politicians and celebrities as a secret pleasure den for almost 100 years.

>Over the years the owners have remodeled several times. The most recent of these remodels took place within the past decade. Unbeknownst to the various guests of the establishment, each room has been wired for video and sound.

>One of the reasons this A+ list mostly movie actor has been drinking himself to death is the video he has seen of himself having sex with a 13 year old girl multiple times over a three week period. There was a political candidate who had all the backing and money in the world last year on the Republican side. He was then shown a video of himself with two college guys engaged in several hours of sex. After that, the candidate just kind of gave up. He went through the motions, but that was about it. He was given a consolation prize to make sure he is there if they need him.

It's JEB! and the Rothschilds, not Rubio and that Saudi. You're welcome.

>In the past week, all of this is threatening to come out of the shadows. Apparently one of the masterminds behind it, got into an argument with his father. The father, one of the wealthiest men in the world was killed this week in a freak accident. The thing is though, there was nothing accidental about it.

>You know who was a very frequent guest to the house on St. Charles? This disgraced A+ list movie producer. Do you know who helped set him up? This A+ list mostly movie actor who lives down there and heard two separate stories from two A list actress girlfriends who had both been raped by the producer. That producer led to buzz and more buzz and more noise. It also provided cover for people who were forced out. Want your wife to find out about the sex games you like playing with college girls? Then, now might be a good time to retire.

>The house on St. Charles is money central in the South. Super PAC's, movie financing. It is all entwined. $10M to one Super PAC came from two donations. A movie was filmed in New Orleans last year. Two of the actresses in the movie were, at separate times, provided some information about visits their respective A list husbands had made to the house. The next thing you know, two separate checks had been written. $3M from one A lister and $7M from an A+ lister. Oh, and that A+ lister? He had to couch up another $5M this year. Apparently he is OK with being caught with a guy even though he is in the closet. He does draw the line at him with tween boys though. His actress wife thought it was just guys he liked and not boys. Since she found that out last year, they have spent a total of about 10 days together.

>What is the purpose of all of this? I don't know. I do know though it is causing chaos. It will be interesting to see what kind of order comes out of this.

Remember that cessna ramming that helicopter over buckinghamshire? Freak accident.
Not Saudis. Jake is dead
You're welcome

so what consolation prize was Jeb given in your scenario?

Holy shit his Wikipedia page is locked, unlike all the other Hollywood celebrities. This guy has to be it. Look up any other non-guity one. Wikipedia locks all the pedo pages

politico.com/story/2017/01/jeb-bushs-consolation-prize-233097
You're welcome

A monogrammed guacbowl?

Tom Hanks' wiki page is locked too.

Is it possible that all the locked celebrity pages are pedos?

I don't get paid to be here.

They probably get a nice d'nation for every page they lock.

still doesn't fit, thanks for the effort though. Jeb is not on call/standby like the blind claims.

Nothing to see here!

You can claim it doesn't fit all you'd like, it doesn't change the facts.
You're welcome