Is Southern Ireland a British puppet state?

Is Southern Ireland a British puppet state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lEwWmiW248c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it's an EU puppet state,just like the uk

noe fite me kunt

We'll help you take it, if you give us back Gibraltar and give us the falklands. Deal, mi amigo britanico?

Cmon let's not restart The Troubles here matey

It can be arranged, but why would Spain want the Falklands?

to fuck with Argentinians honestly. Also if you want, we can help you take Israel again and you can make Jerusalem the capital too

>give us back Gibraltar and give us the falklands
Never, under any circumstance.

>It can be arranged
No it can't, get the fuck out of my country Abdul.

the only trouble is you filthy orangemen in my green isle pic related is your average orange menuin or yellow i cant fuckin tell

The true anglo has already spoken, Pajeet. Ireland and Israel, for Gibraltar and the Falklands.

You do not get them because they are British. It is as simple as that.
If you do not understand property rights then perhaps you're more of a nigger than you think?

"property rights"

why betray me fellow catlick brother?

Typical of a brit not to understand compromise and exchange. We will help you take Juden land, if you give us a little island off the coast of Argentina. And we'll help you take Ireland, if you give us the itty bitty little rock near our shore. It isn't british. And remember, the netherlands were ours. You took it away from us. Typical Anglo, we're the poor little brown palestinians, and your the evil juden

Don't worry my fellow potato nigger, if they don't take the offer, I'll help you get Northern Ireland if you give me the Republic of Ireland. Deal?

I blame our good conscience for not having taken more of Africa and never having touched asia other than the Philippines

The Empire will be restored in time. If we are to even begin to restore the Empire however, we must first unite the Isles again. Spain can have Falklands, the Argentine s cannot be trusted. Gibraltar is just a mere rock with Anglo Spainards living there.

Well then. We have reached an agreement. Also we're taking America, through further inspection I've realised that America belongs to us. But we'll help you take China, but Macau is ours. Our empires will be revived once more and we will be victorious, and eventually we'll both go to war and we'll win.

>the empire will be restored in time

This isn't 1723 Harry

ALL FUCKING BRITS MUST FUCKING HANG

Worry not brother,we need to start by invading the filthy Moroccans,then,we will invade western shara and take back Rio de Oro,next will be Cuba and Puerto rico.

sure

Naturally, we'll create our own Caliphate in North Africa, but after Puerto Rico we have to invade the disgusting frenchies. They are not to be trusted, they must heel and suck our phallus

Goddamn... you potato niggers... yeah sure. You can have Northern Ireland, we'll have the Republic of Ireland.

fuckin hell lads

ireland is all rightful icelandic clay

I'm sorry but why is there a strip of land in our country that is green? What is a portugal? I think you mean Galicia, Castile and lion and extremadura. And no, they hate Brits too.

sin é an chaoi a mhac

(that's the way boy)

You're not a country, go back to being Norway's bitch please, all you're good at is sucking norwegian dick

fuck you terry henry

england isnt even protestant anymore

fuck off ahmedhole

fuck off spic and stop projecting
just because you like to be facefucked by the EU it doesn't mean that others like their face to be violated

Daily reminder that both Ireland and the UK are ***AMERICAN*** puppet states and must never, ever forget that.

First Irish president: AMERICAN
Founding Father of modern Britain Winston Churchill: AMERICAN

Desist your pitiful rabble rousing now and no harm will come to your worthless land tracts, take this as your final warning.

FREEDOM AINT FREE

?que dice la peseta loca?

This. You stick this up your ass and pray to god you're not a faggot who's going to get ass fucked by a 7 inch dicked Spaniard with an urge for some Icelandic ass.

Iceland is literally the whitest and most respected country on this board. There only problem is muh female leaders but it doesn't sound like they've fucked it all up yet

>Spaniard talking about taking or invading anything
>in b4 a wild Catalonian appears

I remember some Brits getting drunk as fuck and starting picking on random customers and screaming "we gone colonize this gypsy hellhole we wuz empire" and shit like that.It was all fun and games untill some brit dumbcunt bumbped and then slaped a memeber in the local criminal clans.
That lad got dragged outside and the mobsters wanted to "ear him"(cut his ears off).That lad started crying like a little bitch fortunatly for him the club owner was friend with the mobsters and convinced them that maiming him would bring trouble with the police.
Of course those brits left their brand watches and wallets to the mobsters as compensation for the slap but that lad got to keep his ears.
Its nice to have some banter from time to time but you should be carefull with who.

I'm sorry but your joke of a president just bowed to fucking Jews and recognised Jerusalem as their capital. You people disgust the fuck out of me, the americans of today are not the americans of Isolationist USA

well said

It was before it adopted the Euro.

Now it's a European province.

WTF! Why am I getting jumped by 3 niggers from Jewmurica? Black on moor rape is no fucking joke. Gtfo off before I call verizon. You shouldn't be on here burgers.

Nor are the british the british of the Empire or the irish the irish of the revolution. Vassals within vassals m8.

No point denying the truth though. Its all jews jewing jews all the way down.

>Moore is mad that Muslims will die
Like poetry

Greater Gibraltar why is your flag funny?

Cataluña shall be destroyed

I like romanians but why are you all such cunts when you migrate here? That isn't cool romani bro.

hombre, tu puedes muy bien ingles

>town mobster rapist
fuckin hell i gotta go visit your country some time soon how much is it for a wife anyway?

The brits of the empire are all currently in India and Australia getting either pooed or noodled. Their empire in all honesty isn't that impressive other than for it's size.

moore?

Gibraltar isn't yours brit... I thought we agreed that we would get gibraltar and the falklands and america and macau, and we help you get ireland, israel and china.

>Their empire in all honesty isn't that impressive other than for it's size
What other measure of empire is there? lol.

man, you can very good english? Merci beaucoup mon ami

Siesta-niggers and other assorted Meds,

The original le 56% meme

I see you too are a man of culture

umm if they had team spirit?

hahahaha you little burger, I was the one who started the mutt meme, my most momentous achievement actually. We're not the original 56% meme amigo, not close.

They just "conquered" unhabited territories or deserts run by niggers with sticks as weapons

I visited three spanish cities last summer and there were mestizos all over serving coffee and doing menial labor. Do you have some sort of work visa program with south america manuel?

take it easy

I mean we weren't any better but atleast we don't use that as a way to say we're superior, mostly considering we were the richest empire and were the global superpower for 200-300 years, a feat americans or anglos have yet to accomplish.

That's rich coming from Spain. The Americas were decimated by disease before either of our ancestors got to work, and your genocide achievement percentage is dismally low compared to Anglos and french. Besides a few islands in the atlantic, what else did you have?

I know mestizos are south americans but don't know what type. Sorry you came to Spain, we're a shitty excuse of a country right now. And I personally don't know why the think they can get a visa and come here but it is what it is. They really are very advanced, they don't just jump borders but swim from one continent to the next, truly a master race, they're welcome

Morocco, netherlands and northern Italy? We pretty much stopped after America, we weren't as power hungry as the anglos, we weren't that insecure about our 3 inch penis.

Every island you now own were people are starving,we shall take them back,+Phillipines

>netherland and northern italy

Accomplishments pre-napoleon do NOT count, please observe the rules of Empire!!

Micronesia too, I think that was either Spanish or Portuguese, same thing. Also Macau, it's better than Las Vegas

Napoleon was a disgusting leader, to use him as an interval of time is below me. I'm offended.

you're just mad because he genocided you, the bottom line is if your dependenacy eventually had an empire of its own in the age of empires it does not count as a posession. Everybody's posessions are added up at the end of the early 20th century and the tallies are compared to determine optimal empire performance.

By that metric, Congortugal has you beat.

speaking of the dutch did you see the video paddy posted up yesterday, on uuutube, named "dutch thunder", check it it out pablo

Didn't the Irish fucked up the Brexit early agreement or was it the Unionists? Can someone give me quick rundown?

It's an EU puppet state. They'd be on par with Ukraine and Belarus if it wasn't for EU gibs.

I'm sorry but portugal is not a thing, so therefore doesn't even need to be capitalised. They are merely a rogue state, much like south korea is to north korea. In time they'll realise that the only way for Iberian cohesion is to be absorbed into the Iberian diaspora

Hows the catalonian rebellion going m8, is it all over or is there just a media blackout?

I shall, potato nigger. True heirs of the Isles.

it's old news, burger. Their balls have not only been castrated, but crushed after. They won't be talking for a good few centuries. They're like the french or turks. When it's going to shit, they'll either surrender or jump ship. When it's going great they'll stfu and pretend like they're the most nationalist out of us all. Truly a degenerate bunch, however they're still Iberian, also no... Catalonians are not their own ethnic group and most catalonians speak Castilian as their first language, most regions in Spain have their own region's language.

What has been done about their declaration of independance, are all the signers locked up or what? Barcelona was one of the places I visited and it was very nice, the people I met were good too I pity their situation :(

This seems optimistic

The loud minority failed in their attempt of independence and yes, they have been locked up and the leader is currently in Belgium, a country famous for it's division, kissing their ass and pronouncing himself a regionalist and independentist, and yes. Barcelona is a fine city, full of Wiemar spaniards.

Oh good, you see it too.

where do you get your facts?
do you make them up youself?
the irish are looking for a referendum on ire-exit,
paddy wants out of the "european union"

fuck merkel , fuck the eu, long live ireland

>the irish are looking for a referendum on ire-exit,
proofs?

the Unionists with UK geoflag here were blaming your Indian PM for the border and brexit fallout this week here,

good night lads and god speed
youtu.be/lEwWmiW248c (luke kelly)

i am weary of the railway,
poor paddy works on the railway

>paella coon

you didnt need to touch africa because africa already 'touched' you

>Is Southern Ireland a British puppet state?

It is an extension of the United Kingdom. Not really a puppet, more like a lodger. They live without the responsibilities of a real country, we do all that stuff for them. In exchange they shield us from the Atlantic weather.

Anglo...

It was consensual most of the time

don't listen to them cunts they are only winding you up,

how;s life in portugal?

There is a severe drought in Iberian Peninsula despite few raining days. It still hasn't at least in my area since 1st December. Govt was build new dams. Climate change and shiet.