What was the point of this scene?

What was the point of this scene?

Sales

masturbating

To make you get that stupid limbo conga drum song stuck in your head every single time.

Apologizing for Free.

Pure fanservice obviously.

To get gullible people like me to start watching their show only to later realize that everything but the artstyle and character designs is horrible

It's a metaphor for how low the quality of the show was.

Trying to show crotch, but unable to do so.

To show how Ishihara can't make heroines who aren't mentally retarded.

Tits.

And I really liked her black/yellow combo.

You know the expression "raising the bar"? I think the message being conveyed here is quite obvious.

>scene
That's a screenshot, make a webm and ask again.

To prevent people from asking for more degenerative fanservice from the best and purest anime studio thet Kyoani is, once and forever.

Nice plot, Kyoani

Fun and silliness. It was one of the few scenes in the show that succeeded.

More filler until we get to actual best girl Koito.

kyoani can into trash fanservice too

Entertaining my penis.

How is this even fan service it's just dumb

trying to make this pretty bland anime stand out...

>He watched under the scope reviews

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

This looks so retarded.

to finally let me take off my rose-coloured glasses and realise KyoAni isn't untouchable

I don't get why some think this scene was bad. It had better animation that 99% of fanservice scenes out there. Is it the butthurt Free fujoshits?

To tell you the show is going to be bad.

Good animation can't fix a turd.