NOW I'VE LOST IT

NOW I'VE LOST IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7t7BZ2TvvtY
youtube.com/watch?v=RSdo4idlRGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, where did you have it last?

In Tokyo, 7 years ago.

Have you tried the Lost Property office?

JUST HOWLING IN THE SHADOWS

How was it possible to fuck up a sequel so badly? what was Bones thinking?

Yin is only good for beating and raping.

I liked Suou.

I liked sword lesbian

Bones always does that with season 2s and endings

are they allergic to money?

I though S2 was great. I think too many people just wanted S1 - part 2. The change in packing/storytelling was too much for people to get over.

>I think too many people just wanted S1 - part 2
Because that's what S2s are about. A series that keeps reinventing itself is doomed to fail.
It cannot maintain the original audience who came for a particular promise, and it cannot attract a new audience because the original series does not look interesting to them.

The ending shat all over Suou.

Isn't the 10 year anniversary coming up? Season 3 fucking when?

WHY WAS SEASON 2 SO SHIT

WHY

WHYYYYYYYYYYY

What's this about season 2
there's no such thing silly anons

Well, yeah. Her entire life was just a mini test run to see if Shion and blonde lady's plan would work.

But that storytelling method wouldn't have worked after S1. They were on the run, no longer working for an organization, no longer having a reason to get involved with random people for neat little two-episode chase-the-McGuffin-and-move-on stories.

not enough loli abuse and domestic violence

>But that storytelling method wouldn't have worked after S1.
Not everything needs an S2.

I don't think S2 is a bad anime. But it is a bad second season.

Should I just watch S1 and leave it at that?

If you enjoy S1 as much as I did you'll probably give in and watch S2 for more Hei. At least watch the four episodes of the OVA.

I KNOW I CAN KILL

>But that storytelling method wouldn't have worked after S1.
We could just get cute stuff like the beginning of OVAs.

I KNOW I CAN not finish this overrated anime

I know you can kill yourself

You will never get to the truth.

I really hope we get a season 3 someday. It's been 7 years since Gemini ended
It was a fun ride until the finale

Season 1 was just acceptable but was really tiring with its all-over-the-place plot.And of course season 2 doesn't exist, so
Half the show doesn't exist, and the other half ain't that good.
4/10

What was wrong with the ending, other than dead Yin?

Suou's story started getting shaky when the truth about her was revealed. The scene with her asking Hei to call her by name was great, but then everything that followed was utterly retarded.

>dead Yin
Fuck. Good thing I trusted anons and didn't watch it.

Everything of note happened off screen, so any emotional weight that were supposed to have fell flat. Also

>flying car
>weird syndicate costume at the end
>Golgo 13

You mean the truth just beyond the Gate?

Yeah, that one.

She's not actually dead, but she's barely in the season.

Well yeah, all the wheeling and dealing happened off screen so that the reveal would have some sort of impact. If you had known the plan at the beginning of the story then there wouldn't be a point in watching. S1 had much the same mystery about it and people loved that.

>It was a fun ride until the finale

Nah, it was fucking disappointing from the beginning. Lots of scenes could be great if they made them the other way, instead it was a total fucking disappointment from start to the end.

I can compare it with KLK, they share the same awful directing. While DTB season 1 and TTGL had it just right.

>TTGL had it just right

Hey guys

I know we don't agree on things too often, but can we at least agree that Suou is the best DTB girl?

>not Yin
Get a load of this faggot.

>tasteless klkfag with shit taste

Not surprising

It had a really good English trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=7t7BZ2TvvtY

Suou won't steal your soul though.

Has anyone here read the manga? There are two of them I think

And she will never steal my love for Yin.

It's been years, but yes. Cute murderous soccer girl was cute. I think she murdered the coach, I don't remember

There's a non-canon fujo bait one and an official one that's between S1 and the OVAs. The official one was really good. Featured a girl kicking a dude in the nuts so hard that he exploded into a blood fountain. Also had a pretty cruel execution scene for a returning S1 character.

>Mate, having the "reveals" just happen through info dump after the fact is poor storytelling

>A fight is about to happen
>doesn't get shown
>something important is about to happen
>doesn't get shown
>"But we'll tell you after the fact!"

The only fight they didn't show was pervert vs lesbian jedi. What "important" scene didn't get shown? I'm not recalling.

I loved how they explained Hei's life in the military and how he did to survive despite not being a cotractor. It was all thanks to Ember.

She was truly best girl ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=RSdo4idlRGI

Season 1 was fantastic, especially the first episodes.

>10 years ago

THE TRUTH EXISTS BEYOND THE GATES

Hei is my anime role model

>10 year anniversary coming up
We'll get something, r-right?

Yes, definitely

The deal made between Yin and Shion or Yin and Hei, can't remember. But there was some agreement that pretty much resolved the story to create the new Earth, and gets mentioned after it happens.

S2 wasn't that bad. The scene where Hei reappears on the truck and kills that foreign-looking contractor tops pretty much any moment from S1. Everything past that point was good.

>foreign
Was there even a single japanese contractor in the entire series? I can't really think of one.

I thought season 2 was fine as well, it's just that it wasn't the exact same thing as season 1, so people who expected that hate it.

Plenty. Fire girl, water mom, lesbian chick, golem guy, just off the top of my head. They never stated Hei or his sister's nationality, but they could be Japanese as well. I know he used both Chinese and Korean pseudonyms as a civilian and his team all had Chinese codenames, but that doesn't really mean he's not Japanese.

Nah, most probably his parents were expat originally from China/Kong Kong.
Hei grew up in South America.

Stererotype of him always in the kitchen, chopping cabbage fits more for a Chink.

If that happens, between this and Code Geass, Sup Forums will explode.

I wasn't expecting hobo Hei to be a secondary character in the Mahou Suou show.

He calls his sister Bai at times when it wouldn't be necessary if it weren't her real name.

WE WUZ HEI

Fuck off.

you're mostly right, but Hei was implied to be Chinese iirc.

Yin for love, Suou for abuse

Suou for headpats.

DtB was borderline mediocre, I dont know why you people liked it so much. other than for the collarbones meme

slaps*

Stoic action dude with cute loli is one hell of a premise.

Just why were there so many black people in this show.

2 or 3? Because it wanted to convey that it was an international affair.

>darker than black
>why so many black people
hurr

>Darker than Black
So you mean like... Vantablack?

Can't even fathom the darkness

>I think too many people just wanted a proper continuation of the story. The transition from good to total garbage was too much for people to get over.

ao no exorcist got a sequel after 6 or so years, so maybe it's finally time for this? and what do ppl who say there was nothing wrong with the ending mean...from what i remember some crazy god awoke and started killing everyone, how is that an ending at all? didn't even make any sense.

All girls are for abuse

Not to speak of that bullshit 2nd Earth in another dimension stuff.

Wasn't that about the "a very bad thing will happen if Izanami and Izanagi meet" prophecy?

This thread has made me want to rewatch season 1 now.

pls release s3 plsssssssss

>you will never rape Yin in front of Hei

It's more likely that Hei will rape you infront of Yin.

That's hot, Hei was such an ikemen.

>will never happen to you
Now i've lost it.

If you didn't look after it then it probably didn't mean that much to you in the first place.

Sometimes the things you hold dearest are the easiest of divestable things.

FUCK YOU.

I'm still pissed the OVA only served as a vehicle to get rid of her between Season 1 and Season 2. What an abortion of justice. What the fuck even was all that dumb shit about? Gimme my Yin back you sons of bitches. Decanonize the OVA and S2. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dumb frogposter.

>I though S2 was great. I think too many people just wanted S1 - part 2. The change in packing/storytelling was too much for people to get over.

You're not all wrong - a lot of people bitch when a story evolves a bit - but S2 really let me down with the ending. Literally fucking nothing was explained, so it was a bunch of stupid fucking build-up leading to pretty much nothing. Extreme let-down.

And he *still* didn't get Yin back like what the fuck was even the point ARGARHGGHFF

The cutest slav was pretty good, yes. She kept me watching S2 even though it didn't have November 11 in it.

>frogposter.
>didn't even post a frog

here's an "anime" image for you user

The REEE shit is just as cancerous and it's the same people who do it newfag.

The reee stuff is literally frogposting.
It's emulating frog sounds.
Lurk more.

>November 11
RIP best boy

Is Contractor-shooping user still around? His edits were the best.

>It's emulating frog sounds.

Uh, frogs don't actually go ree. And nobody fucking posts ree unironically. That's the entire point of the meme, it's *literally* autistic screeching. Appending it to a post is admitting your strong opinion on something is just autism, and you're only posting it to vent a bit.

>doesn't catch the touhou/anime joke
>calls me a newfag

sit down son

sit down