Meh tier:
Akiba's Trip The Animation ↓
Fuuka
Piace - Watashi no Italian

Shit tier:

Abominable tier:
Chaos;Child

Dropped:
Urara Meirochou - its was decent at first, but became boring. As all Manga Time Kirara shit. ↓↓↓

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4Wv_J_wG0E
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Rate This Season so far /
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AOTY:
Hand Shakers

not-AOTY;
Everything else

this baka desu senpai

Amen. Cant wait for new episode.

Get some medicine, you look ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4Wv_J_wG0E

>Top
Detective Conan
Minami Kamakura
Urara

>Middle
One Room
Maid Dragon
Seiren
Little Witch Academia

>Bottom
Everything else

>Minami Kamakura
Is as bland as it gets, but l like the Oujo and the not introduced yet blond titty monster.

>One Room
Older sister when? Will it have threesome episode?

Thank you for your continous patronage and contribution to not letting ancient art of shitposting die.

Too early to be making this kind of threads since most doesn't even have 3 episodes.

Did "so far" in title elude you? Its not too early and during whole season as new episodes air peoples opinion of the shows likely to change as well.

AOTY: Scum's Wish

Shit tier: Everything else

Dios Mio tier: Masamune kun

>desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Rate This Season so far /
Thanks OP for letting me updated about your tastes everyday.

>AOTY: Scum's Wish
Having read the manga, hardly. You might as well just wait for webm of the explicit scenes. The only ark i am looking forward to is when Hana is raped by lesbian and Mugi rapes loli.

God tier:
Super Lovers season 2

I don't give a fuck tier:
Everything else

Hi tumblr

Super Lovers is shit. I would understand if they made second season of Love Stage, but SL is just not worth it.

Anyone who actually forced yourself go watch that abomination named hand Shaker can tell me a summary of that garbage? I didn't managed to pass 3 minutes

top tier taste

Once upon a time, a King named Nimrod though he`s so cool he can beat the God, started to unite people around him and build Babylonian Tower challenging Skies and Ziggurats worshipin gold sumerian Gods.

The Christian God didnt like it, destroyed the Babylon Tower, and severed human connections by making them speak different tongues.

Fast forward to current time: archeologists find something connected to Nimrod, and it turns out he surived as an entity until now and now looks again to Challenge God.

The power to overcome God`s might, is power of human connection - as shown by Adam and Even, who survived despite going against God and being expelled from Paradize, due to connection of their love.

Thus Nimrod looks to find what human connection is the stronger, and makes pair of humans connected by different circumstances - love, need, motherly care, dependancy etc. battle each other, with their connection strength manifested in their combat strength. Handshake is symbol of that connection - though it can manifest differently visually.

Connection cant be severed, because then the "dolls" who grant power will die. The battles take place in Dimension called Ziggurat, aka the babylonian temple.

MC wants to "fix" things in the world and is connected to his doll by wish to protect, since he see his dead sister in her.

So everyone's secretly liking handshakers?
i'm literally shaking right now.

>bland
Cute girls, bikes, and delicious cake. You call it bland, I call it heaven.

It should be calles cockshakers because I can't stop shaking my cock while watching it, if you know what I mean

Watching it ironically yeah, biggest pile of garbage since Glasslip.

>Secretly
Its AOTY.

Bet on your favorite team:
Team Gear - MC
Team Card - Student Council Head girl tarot Card user
Team Shadow - loli bussiness woman
Team Sword - idol
Team Chain - seen them in ep1

>Talking shit about a literal 8/10 anime

Team Gear

i'd watch it if the filter don't shake my eyes like in every few scenes.

>god is evil again
They really love that trope huh?

Team Shadow

Team Accel Worl... i mean Sword

best trope desu

Team Edge

The people who made that stinking pile of shit should be indicted for crimes against humanity.

>hating best anime in years

New episode cant come soon enougth

Don't make me puke you fucking faggot.

>fat paired with cute grill
He better be badass.

This.

Team Autism

Team Suffering

Team Nothing Personal

Team Sup Forums

Team Sup Forums

>tfw no cute girl to soak in bath with
just kill me now.

>using double light saber
>not being badass

is that munakata/narukami of our time?

I'm still going to watch episode 2 though just in case the CGI and QC are so sloppy that they show things they shouldn't do in the bath scene.

So can they never, like really never stop holding hands? What happens when they sleep? Do they have to have their hands taped together? And what about going to the toilet?

Watching tier
>KonoSuba 2
>Demi Chan
>Little Witch Academia
>Gabriel Dropout
>Akiba's Trip
>Masamune-Kun

For MC pair it is seem the case indeed. For others already not - there just has to be some form of connection. For Team Chain, Chains obviously.

so how they both undress when they can't let go then

Next episode shows exactly that - them bathing together, doing daily chores etc.

>this one guy forcing his pointless garbage thread literally 24/7 so he can rate meme shakers highly

sad!

Looking good so far tier:

Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Gabriel DropOut
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
KonoSuba 2
Little Witch Academia

Fine apart from the Japanese obsession with power levels tier:

Urara Meirochou Isn't the top tier urara just bound to be Chiya's mother?

OK tier:

Masamune-kun no Revenge
Nyanko Days
Seiren

Watching just for the fanservice tier:

Akiba's Trip
Schoolgirl Strikers

Trying to watch it despite the god-awful ugly character designs tier:

Youjo Senki

What the fucking fuck (but still OK) tier:

Ai Mai Mii: Surgical Friends
Rewrite: Moon and Terra

Watching even though I feel soiled by it tier:

Kuzu no Honkai
One Room

Truck-kun tier:

Fuuka

God tier:
KonoSuba
LWA

Good tier:
Demi-chan
Maid Dragon

Still haven't watched tier:
ACCA
Seiren
Masamune
Gabriel DropOut
Hand Shakers
One Room

Most likely won't check out tier:
The rest

Anything I'm missing?

>the average rating on MAL is a 7

Youjo Senki
One Room
Masamune-kun
Idol Jihen is MAPPA with big budget so might actually be decent, its Idol`s BAHAMUT

>Detective Conan
What the fuck is going on in Detective Conan these days? I was skimming through the latest chapters, and there's like five new characters already.

>these days
define "these", its 22 years and you could have lost track in any of those

Most recent stuff is trying to figure out who is Rum, the vice boss of black organzation. its a elementary teacher

Its nearing the big showdown and conclusion. Also it can take a year or three for that.

I'm caught up through Sera and Bourbon, but now there's a new elementary school teacher? And I saw a few new suspects, too.

No, it's Kogoro.

>Idol Jihen ep 2
>idols are Greenpeace Activists
dropped, erased, formated. Wish the trucks drew over

No one watched Parasite sequel for some reason. Huh?

>Will watch
ACCA 13-ku Kansatsu-ka
Ai Mai Mii
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Gabriel DropOut
KonoSuba
Seiren

>Probably drop
Akiba's Trip
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
One Room
Youjo Senki

>Dropped like hot potato
ChäoS;Child
Fuuka
Hand Shakers
Idol Jihen
Kuzu no Honkai
Little Witch Academia
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu
Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel
Urara Meirochou

Waifu of the season.

Why drop One Room? Too explicit for you?

It hurt my soul.

Her disgust with you cant be measured by conventional means and is weaponized as energy

Sadly the only good things about the show are her and Umetsu`s ED

>ctrl+f
>nobody is watching yowapeda

Why would anyone? The show is the worst bycicle show made so far. At least the Bike-on! this seaon has nice production values, Yowamushi on other hand looks like ass, so all bike fags dropped it. Its only popular with fujoshi.

We're all straight people here. Try tumblr.

>dropping Fuuka
i bet you drive a japanese truck too faggot

Only 1 minute per week, but its minute of purrrr bliss.

>song theme

Hopefully Nekopara anime will have some of it too.

Its a song. It has lyrics. Except the song itself was not released itself nor had the vocals in anime. It`ll be sold later.

However ironically, they already added it to Jap Karaoke machines rotation so you can sing along.

She looks like a hamster or something in this shot.

They are cats, they dont have to read about it. It comes natural with spring. Just wait for Nekopara and see.

When did Diomedea became superb studio? I still remember them being one of the worst in industry by far and then suddenly they made a jump to producing up to 4 high quality shows per season, got Kancolle adaptation of all studios, and continue producing good looking works like Mayoiga, Girlish Number, Fuuka this season.

The merits of works aside, their visual and production values are top notch atm, rivaling JC Staff and A-1.

For example Diomedea makes better looking show this season with Fuuka, than Silverlink with Masamune-kun or JC Staff with Urara. Arguably better looking than Gokumi`s Seiren, though Seiren is a better show.

>When did Diomedea became superb studio?
During Kodomo no Jikan

Forced animation with Instagram meme filters

That was actually the time where they were among the worst - with Nomad and Manglobe.

Ika Musume was their first popular show, but it was rather poorly crafted as well. The real change happened with Kancolle, since then they are doing rather good.

It just shows how Shaft shows would look if were made by proper studio with talented staff and decent budget i.e. not powerpoint.

Just dropped LWA, what a steaming pile of shit.

>The real change happened with Kancolle
The CGI in Kancolle was awful. You're just saying they were the worst during KnJ because of the subject material, when actually they kept it very close to the manga in terms of design and story whilst pushing boundaries that no other mainstream studio has attempted since.

People read the manga. Most anons too autistic to watch anything with male characters. See other replies.

Eh i loved tha KnJ manga, also admit didnt even watch the anime aside the OAV. No, the complaint comes from them being rather poor resources studio, resulting in shows having cheap look and little animation.

Example being Nogizaka Haruhi no Himitsu. Astarotte no Omocha which manga i liked too, was quite cheaply made as well and lets not talk about Campione!

For me personally, i only noticed studio again with Mondaijitachi which i loved - but it was apparent it lags far behind established big studios. That changed however. As far the reason goes, it seems they managed to secure some good source of funding and now just outsorce a lot of work - thus being able to work on big and sometimes multiple projects at once even. So kinda like A-1. That said Mayoiga, Girlish Number and Fuuka all look recognizable Diomedea, so at least seems same stuff working unlike poor outsorce.

Now drop Maid Dragon too please, /u/