>US Naval Inst Defense Forum 2017 12/4/17
youtu.be/j619JdNIu-c
>NSA HR McMaster on FoxNewsSun 12/3/17
youtu.be/AFOdXY-um0U

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tdw7kxD8eUc
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
neonnettle.com/news/3321-royal-family-member-exposed-as-part-of-pedophile-ring-investigated-by-police
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Chelsea Handler BTFO!

youtu.be/Tdw7kxD8eUc

LOOK OUT DRUMFIES

Awoo?

Depends on if Democrats want to trade it for DACA.
>No RAISE Act = DACA niggers go back.
>RAISE Act = DACA niggers get to stay for a little while at least
Ball is in the Dem court.

AWOO

>Name a better ally than Israel ill wait...

you cant

Good!

WRONG IMAGE

I really hope something is keeping the Trump Curse image up to date. I want it spammed on the last day of his second term

Also: I wonder if there is a group around to help saving them. RWSS / DYI threads are two weeks from their anniversary. Where are my firelads at?

I can reuse my Moore rally pictures in 2018.

improved version

>Blaming a natural disaster on Trump

>Oregon already does this. Like that state.
The problem is minority majority localities in southern states surrounded by a hard right rural voter base that makes statewide laws against abortions and birth control. We should provide more leeway to localities on this issue if at all possible and aid democrats in their local laws allowing it or hamper republican state efforts to curb it in cities.

Defects!

Awoo?

>this is what a feminist looks like

>rich people homes are burning in flames

CALIFORNIA YES!

Based wildfire

First for a flame that shall never doe, the rekindled glory of the White Race cannot be stopped.sz

Always awoo

>white allies
thats racist

No, DACA for RAISE is DOA. DACA for RAISE and the other ~70 WH demands is what is on the table.

If there's another war in the Middle East, would you enlist or support Trump with meme warfare? They should make an online/memes/social media division.

I gotta say, I never really followed politics very much, but since Trump it is fun to watch!

who else loves Trump right now?

Firelad reporting, my most all of my VPN gates are permablocked for it now.

>mfw the Trump curse is real

The mudslimes have infected this board.

>Nothing like a vinyl-clad Michelle Pfieffer to welcome a young man into the hormonal roller coaster that is puberty, is there?
I wish I had a normal sexual appetite, I think it'll be the death of me

Thank you Trump for turning up ICE and saving Colorado.

california is the new gomorrah

depends on the context of the war

Surprisingly, black birth rates in the South are also close to white ones (except for Florida but even there the difference has been shrinking very strongly since 2008). Would be even lower with abortion laws.

Even better. I'm okay with letting DACA niggers stay for RAISE Act and Trump's Wall.

It's my understanding that RAISE Act would mean a 70-80% white America by 2050.

Good:
Buttmad muslims
Buttmad liberals
Any criticism of Trump can be countered with "You are an anti-semite" or "You are not a real jew"

Bad:
To be honest, it doesn't natter where the embassy is, the place will be equally jewed

Nobody would be like
>Let's take over Israel!
>We can't the embassy is in Jerusalem, only if it was Tel-aviv!
Jews will be jews either way

I'm already a meme war veteran.

Only literal retards like Trump right now.

Soy Milk = Semen

>First President to put the Palestinian flag up in the white house
>First President to call a leader of a Palestinian governorate by his his official title
>State Department condemns Israeli settlement building
>State Department says 'both sides need to make concessions'
>makes it explicitly clear he doesn't support any border arrangement that only one side supports (which is anything the Israeli's come up with for their greater Israel agenda)
>First President to say 'God bless the Palestinians'
M-make Israel G-great Again r-right Trump?

Trump made politics so much fun. Imagine how boring the 2016 election would've been if it had come down to Bush vs Clinton

>>israel runs over teenaged hamas soldiers with tanks
>>and gives no shits

>right now

transmute that energy into productivity: lift, read, learn, work.

bet we don't hear anything negative about Trump from that kike for at least a solid week after this one

AND THE LORD RAINED DOWN BURNING SULFUR ON SODOM AND GOMORRAH

Pic related. Miller does not fuck around

How do we fix Sup Forumseddit?

Who died on ADX?

>dark
seems bright from here!

fuck off sg

The shilling and "BETRAYED!" posting would be unbearable for a couple days

Original was the best, it got progressively worse

>Would be even lower with abortion laws.
That is the ideal as you know because they are a fucking menace on all levels. Black localities would allow themselves to be let around by the nose from dem higher ups in the south with their feminist policies, we should just allow them to kill themselves out instead of relying on drugs.

10/10

That, and a collage of pic related and similar.

Antifa Rally

BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

>Trump does thing
>State Department has to issue travel warnings to all of fucking Europe because the local diversity is chimping out
Who really looks worse here?

which one ISN'T a tranny?

that was abbas's carrot. If his boys start a fight over this rather than talking about it, that is a sign he rejects the carrot and will get the stick. Right in the ass, I would hope.

I’m going to abort you

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

IT WAS ALWAYS BURNING SINCE THE WORLDS BEEN TURNING

This has been really hilarious.

That's a lie. You can always see how the news media gets really excited when there's a happening. Shep Smith can't even hide his smile when there's some ongoing situation.

>Homes of pedophiles burning
God only has one setting when it comes to sodomites.

>It's another rerun of the Trump doing everything I want, but I still hate him, because fuck drumpf episode

But we cant let him get the codes

>gay and pedo
They get a special place in hell.

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>Jihadists Demand Action Over U.S. Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital, ISIS Warns Of Attacks on American and Israeli Embassies - SITE

So ISIS warns FOR THE FIRST TIME that they will strike Israel. Hmm, almost like a certain kike with a name starting with ((S)).. told his little group to respond. :^

Add IDs to stop samefags or at least to bother them a little.

city hilldawgs rural and suburban drumpf

I bet this picture is photoshopped heavily!

Hey Hungary how do we go from 37.6% European to you???

Big deal. If it means a whiter America in my lifetime then fuck yes.

semper paratus

I agree, but as long as MB, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Hamas, etc run directly at the Merkava with rocks and get blasted, I really don't care.

Import more gypsies until you are 25% European

>the media isn't constantly on Sup Forums
Jomania's post stands.

If the US has lost its power and influence on the world stage because of Trump, like everyone says, then why is everyone so upset about moving our embassy to Jerusalem?

This is the only out, sexual degeneracy represents various elements of societal decay depending on the flavour, in that respect many of my sins and fetishes represent the insecurities within me and my negative traits. indulging in them would only further and deepend my problems as an individual. only through will and dedication to self-imporvement could I ever get over it I think. idk if thats possible rn.
the problem with palestine post Trump is the reverse of the israeli problem, the government is willing to make peace with the jews but their people are barbarians and unwilling. Israel's people are willing to make peace with the Palestinians but their government and establishment is not.

>The shilling and "BETRAYED!" posting would be unbearable for a couple days
Meh, I would say, depending on the terms of the deal, that it would be at the same level of today's move of Israel capital city.

I oppose the great majority of deals proposed for that particular segment of illegals tho, the only two I accept would be

1) they're given temporary work permits with no political rights or path to citizenship, renewable every 2 years if no encounters with the justice system and not eligible for any welfare or fiscal benefit
2) that Romney proposal that they have to step outside the country, stay there in the back of the line for legal admission getting a defacto "amnesty" for their time in the US (which usually means 10 years of ban from entering america and no chance of a visa after that)

Most other deals would be ruinous

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the keys to Jerusalem

Wut???

its actually GOOD if we melt down about it for a few days because the left will get to see us squirm and assume they have a victory

Reminder that being an individualist is the proper way to live your life

Burn in hell california

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
GOD BLESS THE NATION OF ISRAEL
GOD BLESS THE JEWISH PEOPLE
and, most importantly
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
#MAGA
#PRAISE KEK

>laptop CPU and disk at 100% after fresh format
HALP

yep, trying not to fap like a madman will just make you fap like a madman some more. busy yourself with other things, especially tiring things, and you'll feel better.

>>Name a better ally than Israel ill wait...

GREATEST ALLY

It sure is

Royal Family Member Exposed As Part of Pedophile Ring Investigated By Police

neonnettle.com/news/3321-royal-family-member-exposed-as-part-of-pedophile-ring-investigated-by-police

KYS plebbit

She'll be right