Helck

New chapter soon.

It´s already out, it seems pretty good.

Well, this isn´t good.

This smug bitch needs to die soon.

I wonder how many soldiers she must have killed at this point.

I wonder why she's wearing the helmet again.

did the author of this forget about the higher ranking demon kings mentioned early in the series? you would think theyd have a stake in this conflict that could wipe out their race

that also applies to the other heavenly kings

At least one of them is fighting at the north and the emperor has to hold back the energy source of the capital. So at the very least they should be able to call another of the four king, because maybe the guardian king job is too important to leave the capital.

End.

Truly best girl.

Thanks for the dump, I would say that he should have done this earlier, but Cless choose the best timing to fuck up Mikaros.

何!?

NANIIII

Done.

Once the war ends Haraolle will leave the army and become Luberos asistant, I am sure.

Yeah, it´s a little weird, since Edil also used to wear one, but not anymore since the first chapters.

Piuy/Piwi (?) is best char.

I am curious, what if Azudora´s technique to turn human back to normal ends freeing him from the will of the world? That way we will have a Mikaros that will spent the rest of his life suffering and repenting for all his chrimes.

I miss rello.

He's super edgy, it's probably gonna take him a couple of millennia.

WHAT?

I want to marry Asuta.

So he was waiting until they saved sharumi, clever.

yeah, it's not the same.

Anne a qt. Lets read.

I love the King. He is just kind of... there.

Fucking knew it. If he could pull some resistance to it beforehand there was no reason he couldnt do it again.

It's easier to draw.

Yeah, Mikaros says that he does everything out of duty, but the bastard clearly enjoys every single evil deed that he does.

Rafaed on the other side doesn´t seem to enjoy being evil, but still takes part.

And it´s kind of funny how neither of them could win against Vamirio or Helck one on one, they are quite weak, kinda like if they were the underdogs.

Weird, I thought that Mikaros would have destroyed Zell´s mind too, I mean, he was a rebel too.

He doesn´t care at all.

King is probably an AI, a relic from the Ancients, that uses electromagnetic waves to control human mind.

But Azudora fought a hero in the past who was revived by another king, so what? They had a bunch of robot named kings in the ancient ruins? Wait, that doesn´t sound weird, at least not as much as I thought.

There is also the fact that the tower is not something that Mikaros created, but the ancients themselves, for another purpose though.

And I almost forgot, in one of the four images there is a bunch of circles, but inside one of them there is a box or something similar, maybe those plataforms were used to teletransport (Dunno how Mikaros changed technology to magic though)

And the orbital elevator could be that weird thing around the moon in this color page, after all Helck world seems to be the earth. I doubt that they will go to space, so maybe it´s not that important.

Haven't kept up with this since rello was kill. How have things been since then?

It just isn't the same.

The tower IS the orbital elevator.

damn, I'm disappointed that I didn't manage to guess who it was right away

well, that's really broken their composure.
Let's hope Cringer doesn't eat Salami, though.

Demon is released. No need to hold back anymore.

The slight tilt of his head, indifferent expression and the way his panel's placed between images of 2 dudes freaking out makes it look like he's taking the piss or something.

He has his own agenda since it was him who brought them to the inner palace.

I dont think he has his own agenda, i believe he showed them that as a set up to explain the awful and twisty truth to them after the fighting fails. He probably knows Helck will win.

I also support the theory of him being an AI. Acts a lot like one.

In the end Asuta is truly a hero, her childhoom dream become true, just look at her fight the dark lord´s right hand.

Because one side of her face is deformed (has a big hole where the eye is) and looks hideous.

I WANT TO PROTECT THIS SMILE.

Does she look that way to make Mikaros remember his trauma with Azu?

I don't think she knows about that, I think she just likes to smile evilly.

Yeah, I know that, but it may be the author intent. Also, I meant the hair, because kid Azu didn´t have a evil smile, he was simply angry scary.

Now that you mentioned, Anne looks a lot like young Azudora, they'd mistaken by siblings if they were the same age.

Human King is cute! Cute!

Two "Oh fuck, god damn it!!" vs One "I should do somethin, but meh..."

If the king is human I truly want to see this moe´s character face.