What do you know of the Law of Attraction?

What do you know of the Law of Attraction?

How do you explain the occult/memetic synchronicity found on these boards?

What do you believe is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P0x6QLmf1cs
kek.jp/en/index.html
thejidf.org/?m=1
youtu.be/Q_qHIdb9qkg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Memes, at their best, are predictive programming. No different than ads or the latest music trend. Some ideas are coherent and can gather mass and heft.
Coherency is key to all attraction from gravitational to empathetic and to telepathic.
Coherency is what remains after the extraneous insulatory materials are removed..refined, and eliminated.
Then like will not only recognize and accept like, but will join with it in some particular fashion.

Interesting thread. Bump.

What you believe to be true, for you, is true. I suggest Prometheus Rising and Stalking the Wild Pendulum for anyone interested in reading material.

Chaos can not be defined, the answer is the problem.

The law of attraction is pretty based, I discovered it when I was extremely depressed and it's changed me.

It makes sense that the synchronicities from the meme war would tie-in to the law of attraction.

the trouble is in the mind, for the body is only the house for the mind to dwell in, and we put a value on it according to its worth. Therefore if your mind has been deceived by some invisible enemy into a belief, you have put it into the form of a disease, with or without your knowledge. By my theory or truth I come in contact with your enemy, and restore you to your health and happiness. This I do partly mentally and partly by talking till I correct the wrong impressions and establish the Truth, and the Truth is the cure.

Our thoughts shape our reality. Just like our collective consciousness bred a new egregore names Kek. Our whole reality is based on light and vibrations. Consciousness is an extension of that and you can manipulate reality through your thoughts.

Thoth was the ancient Egyptian representation of thought.

Remember guys...KNOWLEDGE is knowing where the ledge is, so you don't fall off.

In the New Thought philosophy, the law of attraction is the belief that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life.The belief is based on the idea that people and their thoughts are both made from "pure energy", and that through the process of "like energy attracting like energy" a person can improve their own health, wealth and personal relationships.

Advocates of this mind-power paradigm generally combine cognitive reframing techniques with affirmations and creative visualization to replace limiting or self-destructive ("negative") thoughts with more empowered, adaptive ("positive") thoughts. A key component of the philosophy is that in order to effectively change one's negative thinking patterns, one must also "feel" (through creative visualization) that the desired changes have already occurred. This combination of positive thought and positive emotion is believed to allow one to "attract" positive experiences and opportunities by achieving resonance with the proposed energetic "Law."

The law of attraction has no scientific basisand has been dubbed a pseudoscience. A number of researchers have criticized the misuse of scientific concepts by its proponents.

Read Liber Null, Condensed Chaos, and the Book of Results.

Chaos Magick is real, learn to use sigils

If you understand the basic principles of memes, you will find that its no different from the secret knowledge that different cicilizations have studied for millenia. Law of attraction/vibes/energy/magick/memes/marketing are all different words for what are fundamentally the same concepts. Its the same metaphysical lasso that ties the non existant value of money to us: trust.

If you believe it to be true, your perception of reality will reflect that feeling because you've accepted as such. Its the same power of a meme. Enough people believed in pepe as a meme, and that got it so far as to become a political icon in an election. It all works the same way, and (((they))) know about this and have used this power to their advantage for centuries. This is why they're afraid of Sup Forums and the reason its gained so much attention lately

>The debil replying to his own post

Interesting way to put it.

>The law of attraction has no scientific basisand has been dubbed a pseudoscience. A number of researchers have criticized the misuse of scientific concepts by its proponents.

if it is true that we create physical reality, then this is entirely irrelevant

It's time to start drawing some magickal/metaphysical boundaries and understanding of the interaction between a meme and an egregore.

"This is the ideal male body" and various "Jew" memes are just that- memes.

Pepe, while a meme, is also an egregore- or a being that has some form of limited (or expanded by way of attachment to larger consciousnesses, like Kek) intelligence and autonomy.

Santa would be an example of an egregore. Where the idea of Santa and the occult manifestation on the astral or celestial plane of "Santa" mix and blend, who can say- but Santa definitely exists due to the thoughts and vibration of millions.

Pepe is no different, and indeed more powerful in some ways because it is "new", or more accurately, agile and forming due to the recent manifestation from the darks of the pool where he had been for a while.

Frogs can't stay in the deep, nor the water, forever.

Spirits can be opportunistic, and Pepe very likely is an egregore from our perspective but maybe a greater being that is utilizing the egregore to manifest.

This very thread is further (personal) proof of the Law of Attraction. Just earlier today I was thinking about coming on Sup Forums specifically to talk about the LOA and how it relates to meme magic, as well as how to consciously use it.

The most general thing to do to weaponize the LOA politically is feel happy about going on Sup Forums, and think having a great time every time you visit. Visualize great things happening on it with emotional validity (feeling good while visualizing) and you'll literally change the world.

this is true, and the law of attraction takes it a step further:

you can physically manifest the things that you think about, taking it from the intangible to the tangible

>my magic creation box

The New Thought concept of the law of attraction is rooted in ideas that come from various philosophical and religious traditions. In particular it has been inspired by Hermeticism, New England transcendentalism, specific verses from the Bible, andHinduism,

Correct. Its also important that people understand that magick or whatever you want to call it can be dangerous if used improperly, and has repercussions in real life, whether positive or negative. It all depends on the intent that it is used. Pepe is form of mischief, result of years of meming on Sup Forums formed him to what it is today. But chaos doesnt take sides, it simply is. And a god of mischief and chaos can be quite dangerous, we've already seen "peak pepe" so to speak, and then the "pepe market" crashed because there was a huge release as soon as trump won. This is why it crashed, because like christmas, santa no longer occupies a space in our heads until next december.

>getting a physical box

Nigger just make a folder on your pc, name it something like 'my reality' and fill it with pictures of shekels and naked women.

Dysgenics. Wow, it turns out when you have bad breeding for centuries, stupid people turn out in insane numbers to spout the same retarded opinion. Who could have ever guessed?

Oh yeah, every single eugenicist ever. That's right.

>you can physically manifest the things that you think about
Right. None of you fuckers think about a 100 ft tall marshmallow man. I'm serious

>yfw you realise you're just a brain controlling a body

I remember on one of the XFM shows where Karl asks if he controls his brain or if his brain controls him and everyone laughs at him. But is he right? If you think about it logically, you never put yourself knowingly into harms way unless you're a retard and that's a problem with the brain (just like a malfunctioning computer). People don't kill themselves unless they also have something wrong with their brain because death is the polar opposite of living and living is important, but because that's basically all we're designed to do (and pass on our genes, just like any other living organism). If you're attacked you instinctively protect your head because that's where the brain is housed. No matter how a person dies they aren't truly dead until the brain dies. You could hypothetically live without a heart and be hooked up to a machine that pumps blood through your body, but without the brain you're nothing.
My point is, are we all just on autopilot and our brain takes back over in times when our brain is about to face serious injury (such as death)? The same way on a driving lesson, if you're going to drive into an immediate danger the instructor will intervene with the dual controls. Do we just think we're free because the meme part of our brains lets us think we're free, in the same way goys think they're free because they got to vote on who rules over them.

>What do you know of the Law of Attraction?
I know it's worthless self help babble.

This is what most people fail to understand. You're not making dragons real just because you believe real hard in them. Its more about basic principles:
>ideas lead to thoughts
>thoughts lead to actions
>actions will have reactions

This is how it works. Theres no real magical mumbo jumbo, its just the physical action of materializing a thought trough action

I was going to, but I liked the tactileness of the physical box

Mind controls not the brain. Consciousness seems to exist without the physical body. Look up NDEs and Out of Body Experiences.

dumb frogposter

Thread theme
youtu.be/P0x6QLmf1cs

That's a really big simplification. What does intelligence have to do with ideas? There are geniuses that hold all different kinds of opinions. There doesn't seem to be a correlation between genius level IQ and political ideas either.

you can physically manifest whatever you want, the issue is that you have to deal with your own beliefs first.

If you don't believe that you can do a thing, then you're not going to do it

>a belief is just a thought you've practiced a lot

>By my theory or truth I come in contact with your enemy, and restore you to your health and happiness.
Huh?

No it really isn't. Meme magic is bullshit. It's just a bunch of spastic retards yelling the same thing on the internet that they'd been propagandized to for years to spout by the rich.

>Meme magic is bullshit.

why do you want it to be bs?

everything is far more fun if you think and know you create reality

>Meme magic is bullshit.

It's the direct application of observer effect, fedoralord.

This sort of stuff, although not scientifically verifiable, can be personally verified. It costs nothing to experiment with, and you gain the world if it works, so try it out.

One thing you could do is concentrate fully on the idea of grapes (or something else that is emotionally neutral for you,) for sixty seconds straight. If the LOA works, throughout today and for a few days afterwards you'll find strange and relatively unlikely coincidences having to do with what you focused on. A thread on Sup Forums with talk about hating blacks and how they all like grape drink will appear, maybe, or you'll see an unusual amount of grape related advertisements on.

You might even see relatively unlikely grape-stuff later on today just by reading this comment. Practically everyone here has had strange coincidences like these in their life, it just so happens that you can control them if you know how.

These ideas are discussed in Philosophy. Meme magic is the dumbed down version of the discussion. Idealism is the school of thought that says that reality is purely constructed via mental processes. That is reality is fundamentally mental and therefore immaterial.

>A million angry spastics scream cronyist propaganda online
>Crony capitalist system gains more power
OMG how'd this happen?!!

The fact that you idiots think this was magic is the proof of my argument.

and yet legends and myths hold more power in minds than they should. A man one day believes in a dragon so he works his entire life building a grand sculpture that breathes fire. Another man sees this and writes stories. A thousand years after both men are dead and the sculpture has long been lost to decay, the story survives, and there are men that believe such a dragon really existed. Memes are the gap between the unreal and real, that which we wish the world to be and the world as it really is. We live in the age of gods.

>advertisements on.
on TV

>memetic synchronicity
its called coincidences you stupid idiot
there is zero pattern between trips or pents and ANYTHING
you just choose to put meaning behind numbers because you're an absolute idiot

how do you men law

It's not even coincidence. It's just a movement.

>you're an absolute idiot

no u

You are misinterpreting consensus reality; beware of paradox. This anime board is playing with dangerous forces and the portals are opening soon.

it is not a random roll of the die if you are thinking about something, and then that something manifests into your reality

So basically the LOA is just confirmation bias.

yes it completely is
its a well known psychological phenomenon of the human mind to draw connections and make up coincidences where there is none
like the idiots who unironically believe in the mandela effect

You place importance on these things and so you recognize them more when they appear. Whether you can actually control whether or not these events occur is unverifiable. You can however use a few minutes of concentration a day to recognize opportunities where only others see failure and ruin. In recognizing opportunities and acting upon them you can make tons of money or help your community or whatever you want to set your mind to.

There is no spoon

What do you mean why? You phrased the question to seem like he wants something to not be what it already is. It's like asking someone why they want mountains to be brown or the sky to be blue you fake ghandi wanna be fuck head

>In the beginning was the Word, & the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darknesse, and the darknesse comprehended it not.
It's(you)

Yes. But once you believe it to be true, it becomes your perceived reality, aka it becoles real. You can frame it as anything you like, as stated previously. Civilizations have different names for these phoenomena, and different words and concepts that are simply translated to different systems of belief. What a rational modern man calls coincidence, an ancient tribe might have called divine occurrence or a sign of the gods. What we call memes, other people have called doctrines, religion, culture etc.

>its a well known psychological phenomenon of the human mind to draw connections and make up coincidences where there is none

there's a subtle difference between "this thing I was thinking about just happened/took place" and "what are the esoteric meanings behind the geometry of the golden gate bridge??"

Synchronicity describes a specific type of event.

If I am thinking about person X, and then 5 minutes later person X knocks on my door, that is synchronicity.

Synchronicity happens enough to be outside of the realm of "random chance."

The law of attraction is simply describing the rules for a system.

>scientists don’t believe in the law of attraction
>attract no evidence of it
Hmmm....

>confirmation bias

I can only talk about my own experiences, and in my experience the coincidences are far too unlikely to simply be me just looking for them.

For example I tried manifesting the number 33 on license plates when going for a walk. I literally walked past three cars in a row with 33's (and almost 3/4 of every car I past had doubles in their plates for a walk lasting over an hour.) I've tried this without manifesting and the doubles are quite rare when not doing so. This could just be a coincidence as well, but you keep getting even more unlikely confirmation over and over and you eventually stop doubting it. I mentioned earlier that this thread itself is personal evidence as well because I was literally thinking about making a very similar thread earlier today.

>What do you mean why? You phrased the question to seem like he wants something to not be what it already is. It's like asking someone why they want mountains to be brown or the sky to be blue you fake ghandi wanna be fuck head

There is a difference between "this is what is" and "this is how I want it to be"

If you hold to the belief that everything is "only what is," then that is all you are ever going to see.

Whether that user realizes it or not, if he doesn't want meme magic to be real, and holds that belief, then that will be his reality.

that's actually pretty spot on

the concept of synchronicity is nothing but the human minds' need to attach meaning to chance
if you think about someone and then they knock on your door it has nothing to do with the fact that you thought about them
it has to do with the fact that you know them well enough to think about them often and that they know you well enough to visit often
the chances of them knocking on your door within close chronological distance to when you were thinking about them is not unlikely at all
what you call syncronicity is easily explained by apophenia or confirmation bias

it also explains away almost all of humans' supposed perception of the paranormal

Check'd

Something is going on

throw enough darts youre bound to hit a dart board at some point

Skeptical Inquirer magazine criticized the lack of falsifiability and testability of these claims.Critics have asserted that the evidence provided is usually anecdotal and that, because of the self-selecting nature of the positive reports, as well as the subjective nature of any results, these reports are susceptible to confirmation bias and selection bias. PhysicistAli Alousi, for instance, criticized it as unmeasurable and questioned the likelihood that thoughts can affect anything outside the head.

so basically they have no idea how to measure it and brushed it off

>objective

‘It’s very good jam,’ said the Queen.
‘Well, I don’t want any TO-DAY, at any rate.’
‘You couldn’t have it if you DID want it,’ the Queen said. ‘The rule is, jam to-morrow and jam yesterday–but never jam to-day.’
‘It MUST come sometimes to “jam to-day,”‘ Alice objected.
‘No, it can’t,’ said the Queen. ‘It’s jam every OTHER day: to-day isn’t any OTHER day, you know.’
‘I don’t understand you,’ said Alice. ‘It’s dreadfully confusing!’
‘That’s the effect of living backwards,’ the Queen said kindly: ‘it always makes one a little giddy at first–‘
‘Living backwards!’ Alice repeated in great astonishment. ‘I never heard of such a thing!’
‘–but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s memory works both ways.’
‘I’m sure MINE only works one way,’ Alice remarked. ‘I can’t remember things before they happen.’
‘It’s a poor sort of memory that only works backwards,’ the Queen remarked.

pic related is a good example
all the similarities between lincoln and jfk are staggering
so much so that the initial reaction is to assume some sort of paranormal connection or some hidden meaning
the reality is that these similarities only exist because a human mind spent so much time looking for similarities between them

there is absolutely nothing paranormal or mystical between jfk and lincoln and yet all these similarities exist
that is because the human mind creates meaning where there is none

There’s a reason why the real paid shills hate legitimate kek worship.

>the reality is that these similarities only exist because a human mind spent so much time looking for similarities between them and compiled them for us to see*

>kek is doing big things
kek.jp/en/index.html

the reason is because there are no real paid shills and that a vast amount of people hate legitimate stupidity

>+5 shekels

>unironically believes j*df is real

thejidf.org/?m=1

You need to 'unironically' end your life. Right away

the point is jidf is just a website and there's little to no actual jidf people
a url is not proof of a movement brainletts

It is one of the "cheat codes" that the space hackers tried to breed out of socialization.

the real mind fuck starts when you realize you should only post on threads that are divisible by 3.

it is the only way nicola tesla would have browsed Sup Forums when you really think about it.

make all facets of your life divisible by 3 to be half the mathematician tesla was.

that's kind of what I was getting at, that picture *is* a good example--that there is a difference between the law of attraction, and the way people try to find esoteric meaning from historical events.

The LOA is such that you have to subjectively experience it to understand it. The scientists are correct in that it is currently unfalsifiable, but it would be akin to one person having a sensory organ that other people are lacking

>do you sense that?
>sense what?
>that

it would be impossible for the people lacking the extra sensory organ to be able to make any objective measurements of whatever it is that the organ is used for.

If all of a sudden *everyone* has the same sensory organ, then people can come to an agreed upon consensus of the things the sensory organ senses.

The same reasoning holds true for the sort of synchronicities that the law of attraction creates. It is subjective to the individual, but the more of us doing it, the more we have info to objectively measure against.

youtu.be/Q_qHIdb9qkg

>+10 shekels

none of that is verifiable
there has been many studies trying to prove or disprove ESP or similar abilities and none of them have come up with any hard evidence except claims of mysterious shadow organizations that use ESP to their advantage wtih no actual evidence

i go with the more likely explanation is that it can all be explained by psychology

I don't really see that much evidence for the law of attraction. Are there actually any studies on it?

>claim it isn't real
>get proven wrong
>claim you agreed it was real all along, just not real enough

Unironically posting a fake photo of Maria Orsic.

Hello.

its literally an ancient website that hasn't changed in years because no one cares about it
you could count the number of legitimate J*DF on one hand

>none of that is verifiable

it is verifiable, which was my point, you have to do it yourself instead of expecting others to verify it for you.

>claim it isn't real
>get proven wrong
>claim you agreed it was real all along, just not real enough
>get called out on it
>call it old

The Law of Attraction is real. We can change our reality with thought. But its not just thinking. It is about having a firm belief from within that it is already happening.

Then why did you post here, retard?

Here's a real one.

> rich people years ago planned to propagandize a bunch spastic retards in an esoteric image board to worship a green frog associated with an egyptian chaos god

>verify it by yourself
except that's not how science works
a scientific claim can't be considered valid unless the results can be reproduced at least 2 other times by independent unrelated parties