Germany NO!

Other urls found in this thread:

oe24.at/welt/90-Prozent-der-Fluechtlinge-sind-Wirtschafts-Migranten/226626538
youtube.com/watch?v=1RufycZ35iE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They should send all of the African economic refugees back too.

non-Syrian refugee doctors, lawyers, and artists are part and parcel of living in a German city now

ficke ficke

Please, I can only get so erect.

Will this be Merkel's redemption arc?

They should be sending them to auschwitz.

Syrias war is over

nope.
we stay

Germany doesn't own Poland anymore

>trying
It's nothing, move on everyone

If Germany saves itself from Globalism, it'll run Europe with an iron fist as the rest of Europe falls.

4th reich

Hang on Sup Forums lets wait for the other shoe to drop..

I'm sure they'd let them borrow it, if they asked nicely.

>Inb4 terrorist attack in Germany

this picture is making me feel physically ill

>Look at this heart breaking image and say "fuck having borders and laws and shit"

Stop saying they're "refugees". They're not. Up to 90% are economic migrants. Greek PM says 90% are economic migrants: oe24.at/welt/90-Prozent-der-Fluechtlinge-sind-Wirtschafts-Migranten/226626538

Many are not from Syria. They're from all over the ME and Africa.

And most do not have identification papers.

So STOP SAYING THEY'RE "REFUGEES" WHEN THEY ARE CLEARLY MIGRANTS WANTING OUT OF THEIR SHITHOLE COUNTRIES AND IN IN EUROPE.

I like how the picture is showing children but you damn well know it's not children. Like .0001% of the refugees are children.

>SHOCK

this has been know for decades

only if she re-militarizes and retakes god given PREUẞEN from the eternal p*le

Please Germany, keep this train moving. I'm rooting for you.

Fucken

Oh noes, not the "Goldstücke"!

Finally ?

i have taken all i can take and i can take no more,
merkel,
i am calling you out for a duel, to the death.

you fat traitorous cunt,
how dare you make the streets of berlin unsafe for german girls,
did they pay you angela, ?
mutti merkel
for what died he sons and daughters of germany,
for what angela,

30 pieces of silver

Looks like hitler it's back!
First he helped us to become an oil potence and now this!
Thanks, fhürer!

Best of luck, they're going nowhere

Literally some of the only valid refugees Germany has (had?). Now they can go back to their destroyed country and get bombed from the sky by Israel. Seriously, Germany is fully a puppet state at this point.

The (((media))) man told you to be SHOCKED!
It's very SHOCKING ok

In exchange for gibs they kind of bought out everything. But Polish death camps will stay Polish!

RAUS

Yank is right.

>30 pieces of silver

She did it for 30 inches of mud, m8

Who's going to deport them when German cucked pilots won't even fly legally required deported migrants back to their country.

Hundreds of thousands already disappeared and cut all contact with the authorities. Good luck finding all of them.

Ship all the shit skins,muslims and noggers back

Germany pls! look at all these sad refugees! :(((((

>Syrias war isint over

Why do the media keep pushing this meme. ISIS are completely fucked and Assad takes back more territory by the day.

Oh that's right. All those "Refugees" in Europe supported ISIS and wanted a Sharia state. The only fled when Russian planes started dropping bombs on their houses.

I always wondered how these rapefugees get their gibs then.

they are swapping over to
"yes the war is over BUT Assad is still in power and he was the no.1 reason in the first place why people fled"

>Germany is preparing
>a growing number of German policymakers are TRYING to revoke asylum

FAKE NEWS

not to mention that their children aren't going anywhere and they don't even say how many will be deported

I still remember all the propaganda in 2015 "They are refugees, but they are still never going home"

And the smugness of the lefties saying it. About 50 terrorist attacks later they aren't so smug are they. Now they are begging them to go home with 3000$ bribes before they kill more.

spot on

Let in a million, deport a thousand (if even that many), let in the next million.

good start. getting the niggers out will be harder, since there's no sign of their countries of origin getting their shit together anytime soon.
I'd rather have syrians than nogs to be honest

YES! Send one family home and give yourself a pat on the back, you solved the crisis.

Let them stay, human rights and all

Not before you saddle every single sandnigger with debt. It‘s the only way to keep the eurozone afloat. Enjoy the coming bubble burst.

Hunt them down like your grandpa did

WHAT THE FUCK GERMANY THIS ISN'T NICE! STOP BEING SUCH A MEAN CHRISTIAN COUNTRY!
WHAT
THE
FUCK?!

Getting the niggers out? Merkel by now has realized that letting in muslims was a retarded idea. She will try bringing in a million negroes next. The EU is already establishing legal channels for them to move into Europe.

>She will try bringing in a million negroes next.

THE AMERICAN HORDE IS COMING.

I wish, but even Krauts wouldn't want them.

>economic refugees come into germany pretending to be syrian refugees
>germans send all refugees back to syria
>economic refugees get bombed

ive got to known a few refugees which were all nice and kind (orthodox christian syrians) but even they admit that they came for the gibs as there was no war in their particular region.
also they warned me of muslim arabs and said that germans are naive and stupid

it's worse, the corrupt EU/NGOs/governments are paying to place ads and have human trafficking network agents (salespeople) going around putting the word out that "you can get housing, medicare, welfare, the germans want you to come, etc.", they're sending text messages, emails, merkel's taking out TV ads

some "crisis" if you're spending millions per year on advertising, but consider that each "migrant" is paying $3K to $7K USD for the journey - i'm sure their ad spend is well worth the investment

youtube.com/watch?v=1RufycZ35iE

>hurr Assad is the reason

I still don‘t get how they can just get away with such a blatant lie. It was the west that supported the rebels and provided them with weapons and money to start the war and to topple yet another totalitarian government that wouldn‘t give in. It was only natural that Assad would defend his country from these shitters.

Now the rebels split in many different radical and less radical groups who all fight Assad but also each other because that‘s what muslims and Islam do and always will do. Fighting and killing each other is one of their basic mentality traits. It‘s been like this for thousands of years because that‘s simply what Islam does. The chain reaction the west caused is the main reason why people are fleeing but sure let‘s call out Assad for trying to purge his country from hundreds of thousands of people who keep fucking everything up.

Lybia was the same. Let‘s bring freedom and democracy to a country full of violent animals who would bring nothing but destruction and violence over the country if the main alpha who‘s holding the reins is gone.

your media has been since 2015 saying that you have to deal with refugees and you're a bad person if you don't, and at some point people end up believing it, and if people protest they shut them off (like closing coments on Der Spiegel)

Sorry, but I have to let off steam

Everyone seems to bash European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you know she is one of the best, if not the best policy maker in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and Europe. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home

And what about the terrorists? First, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful

hey, thats a pretty nice timeline you got there, user

>mfw this is exactly what the average german thinks, but unironically

Pasta or not.
You little soy boy cuck will fit just fine in this country, preferably Quebec.

fuck merkel,
dirty two faced traitor destructionast cunt

>tired talking points
fuck off shill

>the eternal leafpost

>

Germany may as well just invade syria and stop the war, it would probably cost less and end with less germans dead at this point.

>Implying most of the migrants are actually from Syria and will willingly return to their third world shithole

All the retards that cheer from seeing this picture, did you even read the source?
Theres a reason OP didnt post it.

Based on the source the interior ministry will have a vote that decides if theyre going to be more strict when it comes to sending refugees whose asylum has ran out.

In other words - MAYBE they are going to send back more of the refugees without a permission to stay which is irrelevant since we have tons of niggers and arabs who came with fake passes and have been granted asylum-status.
And unless something serious is happening their status wont be revoked.
This is only done so the government can say
>see we are doing something!!!
without actually going after the problem.

What's the mood like krautbro?
Have people had enough yet? Do they even care?

Good job
This bitch is just doing it because she has a new election

I bet she stalls and changes her mind if she wins

One needs faith in order to survive the day.

95%+ are not from Syrian war

Those that dont approve have already forgotten whats going on and think the problem solves itself if they dont pay attention to it.
The media doesnt even report whats happening exactly anymore.
certain parts with enough refugees turn into sweden 2.0, no-go areas etc.
Oh and something else relevant to OP, they want to kick out refugees, but thats not so easy my friend.
First they need to find the guy who can have multiple identities, there was a case of a guy who got accepted under 8 different names.
So if their asylum gets revoked and they didnt take their fingerprints they simply apply in another city with a fresh name or worst case they go to a country without fingerprints like Sweden.
Ok lets say the caught the guy and are determined to send him back and lets say our guy is moroccan refugee.
Morocco wont just take the guy before they can prove prove that he is from Morocco, dont ask me how they do that if he ditched his papers.
Then the amount of refugees they can send back is limited, its either due to plane capacity or that some countries only take so and so many cases per week, its around 100 refugees a week that COULD be sent back.If they are identified and their flight is booked they can just pretend to be sick and delay it.
If they start stirring shit on the plane the pilot can refuse to take certain passengers or can refuse to fly at all.
So all the work can get thrown out of the window if one of them decides to chimp out on the way.
Remember the number 100? guess how many enter the country on average per week, thats more than 100.
And people dont even know that.
Many that got disappointed by Merkel and her party (who are centre-right btw lol) that decide to vote for someone else wont choose the AfD who would maybe change something because people on facebook said theyre nazis.
Instead they go to one of the 3 Ultra left parties, SPD, The Left, or the greens and these parties make sweden look like north korea, they advertise with cuckposters

Why don't you just shut the welfare valves off and starve them out of the country?

I mean, why in God's name would they stay if they no longer receive free gibs?

>train
use your glorious railways, krautbros!

Deutschland? Nein

Grosse Deutsch Reich? Ja

Germany is fucking retarded. fuck goymany.

The kaisar will return to Germany and the German people will have their freedom and their prosperity

Why not send them to the ovens?

After the Muslims take over Western Europe, they'll end up sending white refugees to Africa.

>open gates to syrian refugees
>bunch of north africans, niggers, afghans, and pakis flood in
>"oh well I guess we can't prove they're not syrian, so they need asylum too"
>war ends
>syrians get sent back
>all the previously-self-identified "syrians" now claim that they are from their true nations
>"oh, it would be immoral to send them to syria when that's not really where they're from! Guess we have to let them stay"

Watch this happen

how many times did those women get pounded by the bbc? they probably laugh at pathetic Hans and his pig colored vienna sausage penis

Marcos you cock sucking pussy bitch.

A nigger is a nigger is a nigger and niggers can fuck right off to wherever said niggers nig from.

Logically. Syria needs to be rebuilt.
If all Germans would have migrated after the war Germany would still be ruins.
Also, migrants rebult Germany after the war, so they will be able to rebuilt Syria as well.
Its their home after all.

Germany needs to be wiped out anyways

they are destroying Europe

Most modern Germans are not willing to put up with it, the people of Germany will try again for a riech a Kaiser lead riech just as history has shown before

>migrants rebult Germany after the war

based migrants take that racists

This. And STOP referring to African and Asian people as minorities too, they all outnumber us and have far higher birth rates. We're being deceived on a grand scale.

Go to bed Justin, it's past your bedtime.

dont whory the seed has been planted on your wives already.

the legal age of drinking beer in germany is 16, why are these clearly underage 12 year old refugees drinking beer?!

Too good to be true desu

fucking nazis.

>mfw everyone who came from Morokko, Egypt, Pakistan etc. threw away passports and get sent
to Syria just to be found out to be frauds and publicly shamed or worse

>be them
>have shill team
>A GERMANY NO happens
>send eternal anglo posters to black pill
>obviously this will divide to goyim along antiquated lines of rivalry
>uh.. boss? it looks like theyre still circle jerking
>nobody seems to think were important
>holy shit they're consolidating over the polish shit
do you feel in charge?

Nice numerals but I'm serious, you'd be stupid to believe anything the german government says, Mwerkel probably just fishing for votes from the AfD bad goyim and '''''refugees''''' want to stay in germoney very badly