Hello. I am a traveler of different timelines...

Hello. I am a traveler of different timelines. I come from the timeline where America enslaved the Jews instead of niggers. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

wallhere.com/en/wallpaper/168956
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO, FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN TIME

It is a shame what happens to your once great country in my timeline. Everyone saw it coming tho.

What does a typical day look like in your timeline?

Ok, Fuck it I will bite, what happened to my "once great country" in your time, my Yankee doodle friend

tomorrows lotto #'s?

From what year did you come From, how did you time travel and can you post some pics Form your timeline?

I wake up to my pale skinned red haired wife cooking breakfast for me and my 6 beautiful white children. We read passages from "How we won" a book Hitler wrote after winning WW2 and banishing europes Jews to Australia. We take our children to their school and my wife drops me off at work before returning to our house to tidy up and tend to our vegetable garden

After Hitler won and put the Jews that survived in Australia, many made their way to your country where they effectively did what they are trying to do America in your timeline. You country is now 20% tea drinkers 50% Sharia and 30% North African.

I'm sorry. I'm not familiar with this Lotto. No Jews in charge, no lotto.

KEK. Okay tell us more about your timeline and post some memes from your time

Are there state-funded cat girls for me to cum in within your timeline?

It is really great here. The whole flying car thing is non existent. We tried for a bit but the traffic was unmanageable in the air and the deaths from flying cars was getting out of hand. Our population is not out of control like in your timeline so we try to stop our civilians from dying. Planned Parent hood still exists but it serves as more of a match making service that pairs are most able body whites up with one another.

So the UK ends up the same no matter what. Sad

By saying no Jews no lotto you in fact know what the lotto it. Kill yourself larping faggot.

Anime is one of the few things that are illegal on a national scale. After a man named Styx led a great suacide for his religious group he tried to start where they spliced human and animal DNA togather.

>enslaving Jews for physical labor
I know the Egyptians did it but it still doesn't sound believable.

Yes very sad. Hitler had occupied England for a bit after the war but it became to much of a headache so he left it to fall.

good grief nigroo

You should see the monument we had them create for us. We used to have many but the number grew too large so there was a great extermination that claimed 75% of the Jewish slaves. This is projected to happen again in 75 years once their numbers get up again.

>hotel open
>corporate skyscraper
immersion killing tbqh
Your timeline has shit taste

This is just one of our great city's. All of them are vastly different because of the emphasis on states right. Each state is very different in many ways except they are all white. Each state has its on fascinations with different designs. New Jersey is one of my favorites. Unlike the disgusting NJ of your timeline, ours is a beautiful exhibit of Colonial era buildings and cobble stone roads. It reminds us of our great past.

>This is just one of our great city's
What nigger
wallhere.com/en/wallpaper/168956

Are the kikes from your timeline athletic like the niggers from ours?

How long have you been off your medication?

Umm so wait a minute
*adjusts skullcap*
I believe you were errr.. saying
*polishes glasses*
We were moneylenders?
*rubs hands together*

Would my Discover card still give me lots of miles for every purchase?

Athletic? No. They are good workers I will give them that but we do not let them participate in any aspects of our society. We find the 3/5 law that your timeline passed very funny. We would never even think of letting a Jew slave count as 1/10 of a person

>still larping
lurk moar you shit cunt.

Yes it is sad. Many of the Wnglish who wanted no part of the Jewish/Muslim/Nigger take over fled to America where they found refuge, but they are all taxed heavily for tea on account of them being on the wrong side of WW2

This meme can be found on most USPS mailboxes around the country.

Discover has been shit down for sometime. They were found guilty of being to kind to their Jewish slaves. All slaves from Discover were sent to American Airlines.

Shit... I fly American Airlines a lot.

They have their Jews under control and they do a great job over there. American Airlines is hailed as one of the best controllers of Jewish slaves even tho their slaves have some of the highest mortality rates.

Why does it always rain so much in the future?

Fuck off we’re full

Does Sup Forums exist in this nin existent timeline?

Yes Sup Forums is something we have but it is not used too much as there is no reason to hide our white and Anglo pride in our timeline

Lol why Australia?

Also a ginger? Really?

There was a great drought a few decades ago. We confiscated Bill Gates weather machines from him before he was enslaved and now we are undergoing a 5 year rain.

Lol Styx leads and anime furry cult ahaha dude come on.

Styx isn't anyone is any "timeline".

His YouTube persona in about 100 states is the best he achieves.

Yes fair skin and red hair is one of the most coveted looks in our timeline. And Australia was chosen because of its isolation and it being far from anyone else. USA and Germany payroll the waters around it to ensure that no Jews get off the island.

I am aware he is not a big persona in your timeline. You all would be smart to keep it that way.

See

We post images of our timeline in yours to inspire. People from yours post in ours and we get a good laugh from it

Alright man give it up.

Your wallpaper pic that claimed was one of your cities was the giveaway from the beginning. I have it in a folder called city scapes.

Real time travelers wouldn't be so faggy.

I mean the projection of your red head fantasy gives it away as well.

Most real "time travelers" have got other shit to do. And shitposting is either done against procedure and they get chewed out or they are essentially on the run. Any real traveler posting is done low key and intended to use the influence of this place to divert things. Different paths for study usually.

Depends on the traveler. There are many different forms and "timelines" so maybe you are legit and just shitposting for fun but you aren't piquing any real interest.

Go back to Australia, Jew.