Stop watching anime

stop watching anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfxlgHBaxEU
youtube.com/watch?v=c7fJGAK7EbQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can i watch your anime?

sometimes I dream about the time I used to watch like 12+ shows a season. Now it's just the exact same:normalfag pandering edgy anime or moeshit or failed romance trash.
where did the good anime go?

It's not the anime that's changed, it's you.

But I already did, haven't seen any in like 5months and I've watched ~500 before that.

You apologize to all those people whose feelings you hurt, first.
youtube.com/watch?v=BfxlgHBaxEU

It's surprising he isn't gay
So many old guys who keep their hair and facial hair like that are super gay

Isn't it exactly the point of that animation to be really unsettling and disgusting? Seems like it accomplished that goal.

I almost felt like shopping Todd Howard's face onto this and posting "...and start playing Fallout 4!"

Ok, I mostly read manga and LN-s, anyway.
I want to choose my pacing.

based

Do it faggot

It reminds me of the first automobiles.
It will never catch on. It's unreliable, and it's an insult to all hard working people who tend to horses.

Stop watching anime, and start playing Fallout 4!

How absolutely retarded.

Boo hoo my vegetable friend can't walk right so if you animate zombies crawling like limbless shits it's offensive to life itself!!!

Why didn't this old fuck off himself yet?

Five years ago I used to watch almost every anime that aired during the season. Now I usually only watch a couple of shows. I really liked Kimi no na wa though.

You're a fucking idiot. Think about self-awareness unless you want to be a cretin forever.

He's like an SJW in old grumpy anime director form.

No. Anime is for children.

what did he mean by that?

Nah, it's the anime. Completely agree with the other guy. It's too tropey and obvious.

There has never ever been a time where there were 12 good anime in a season. You changed, not anime. Or a combination of both, but mostly you.

>muh feels

Not an argument. Then again, what else did they expect from this wrinkled old fuck? Everyone knows this guy only tolerates stuff that looks like his work.

I dont know much about this kind of stuff but hasn't the Euphoria engine accomplished something like this already

youtube.com/watch?v=c7fJGAK7EbQ

What other good animated shows are airing this season other than Little Witch Academia?

>You will never torture weebs together with Miyazaki in his private "Hostel" like torture club

Ai Mai Mii

It's quite pathetic to steal a good joke from someone else, but it's even more pathetic to take a bad joke from someone else.

Stop copying shitty memes from other boards OP.

Do you think Miyazaki would like JoJo?

All his works are beautiful, but I detest his message.
This video the good example why. He apparently strongly believes that something "natural" is much more valuable that something made by humans.

Not bad.

it's totally anime that's changed.

For less than 2 minutes work, I'm proud of it.

I dunno how you managed to draw that conclusion from the video. It's an AI meant to draw as humans do. It's (on an abstract level) replacing human creativity, something which only confirms his doubts. Not sure how you could think a guy who dedicated himself to making things doesn't like what's man-made.

I already have. Would never trust anything out if Japan again after I was told Wind Rises was a masterpiece when in reality it was a meandering shitfest where literally nothing happened after the first 10 minutes.

I'm practically a normie now and I haven't serious kept up with the "scene" for a number of years. Perhaps the last show that I watched was the recent season of Working!

You guys are sending me nice stuff to watch and read from time to time though

[spoilers]I haven't bothered with Little Witch Acadamia yet. I don't know. I kinda don't care.[/spoiler]

Pic related is a legit fun read though.

Maybe I didn't express myself correctly. I will try it again.
His whole mentality revolves around the idea that nature is a sacred temple.
You mustn't mess with it with your dirty hands, or bad things would happen.
And I consider nature as a beautiful workshop to be studied, mastered and shaped to conform to my(and, by extension, humanity's) needs.
So, of course, he would find something like that detestable. Not because the demonstration sucks(it knida is) but because it's a perversion of nature.

Hey bro xD
Thanks for the live blog update!!! Followed

What a fucking asshole. People worked on that shit to perfect it and now some old cocksucker goes on to ramble about some fucking cripple? Fuck you and your cripple, old fuck. Disabled people aren't worth keeping alive, at least those guys can do 3d modeling and AI, the disable cripple can't even fucking high five.

>all the nice people and places in animay make everything in your life seem shitty and ugly in comparison

and i don't even live in russia!

I think you're misinterpreting him. He clearly says something like "human beings are losing faith in themselves" in that video. He values the work of the animator, and he feels they've been slighted in the anime industry. That's a fact, you can look this up he's been saying it since the 70s. His complaints in the video are an extension of this, not due to some perceived environmentalist agenda.

Anime died with cel animation

I don't like tumblr.