You wake up in a gypsy ghetto... What do you do?

You wake up in a gypsy ghetto... What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dux8oq0Vx5A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luník_IX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dick a few holes for foundation
set up posts
build a floor.
tent it for the first night and keep warm with fire
insulate in the morning and finish the walls
pick up and sort trash all over grass
burn it all
cultivate plants by transplanting branches from wild plants
enlist the help of others who have surely noticed what I'm doing by this point.
set up the white ethno state

Immediately get out of the bathtub full of ice and find the filthy fuck that took my kidneys.

Acknowledge that I didn't ask jesus for forgiveness in my final moments fast enough, and try to sleep off hell.

Go to sleep forever

Run away.

youtu.be/dux8oq0Vx5A

>die of multiple aggressive forms of cancer because the soil is radioactive

I communicate my location to a B - 52 bomber unit , than I run away

Go home and continue sleeping.

I'd get the fuck out of Scampia and back to northern Italy if I'd manage to survive Napoli.

>get robbed, raped, and murdered by gypsies

BAH GAWD A SUPERKICK INTO THE FIRE.

I love how colorful it is.

Kickbox my way out.

this
>murder

>dick a few holes

Call in an airstrike
shit, beat me to it

sick spin kicks obviously

this POCs are so artistic
their culture is JUST

>dick a few holes for foundation
>set up posts
>build a floor.
>tent it for the first night and keep warm with fire
>wake up at 4am to the sight of 3 burly gypsy men entering my tent
>they start preparing a big fire pit
>get tied to a long stick
>fire is ready
>get slow roasted until medium well
>get eaten as a late night snack by gypsys

As someone who lived near the Gypo ghetto, there is literally only good solution for this, and that is this: Gypsies are worst scum of this planet, they need to be eradicated.

>they need to be eradicated
or just sent back, I don't even care that my tax dollars funded pic related

Reminder that Romania tried to build a "1997 escape from new york" type of gipsy state and silently gas them but the (((EUROPEAN UNION))) btfo'd them.

>tfw now Romania is part of the (((EU))) and now gipsies are citizens of the union and can travel without limits inside Europe...

glad I wasn't the only one

Eat some catfood and huff glue, try to fall back asleep

My city is filled with Slovakian gypsies. Our mayor invited them a few years ago and they're behaving so badly that even the social workers and SJW's are starting to hate them

I'd trade some candies in return for the two boys to allow my penis access to their open buttholes until ejaculation is achieved. Then depending on my mood I'd either go to sleep somewhere or torture and murder them

holy fuck even our blacks have more pride than that

Czech state was silently sterilizing their women up until late 90s. Then some proto-leftist whore found out and made a huge mess about it on the international tribunal. It sucks we are not doing it anymore.

They are worse than niggers, because they also posses some measure of a treacherous intellect and urge to cowardly injure you.

i would join the military and get the fuck out

Kill myself.

I stick all those bottles together and build an arc

Go to the gypsy fortune teller to find out where I can find the magic item to defeat the lord of the domain.

Start an arson to help the world getting rid of them. Nothing is worse than Gypsies.

Japan is Japan

haha the gypsies would kill you if you did that

leave

Is this a form of hell limited to Europe? I've never heard of this phenomenon.

That image is what all of western europe is going to look like in 5 years.

>The people known only for TRAVELLING from place to place stealing, conning, and murdering can now do so freely.
How do you guys survive this?

See if there are direct flights from Romania back to Eesti

I'LL FIND ESMERALDA! EVEN IF I HAVE TO BURN DOWN ALL OF PARIS!

jesus christ. why don't they pick up their trash? why don't the parents get together have their kids pick up all garbage?

how will you dig the holes

You wouldn't dick this hole?

Heroin, lots and lots of heroin till I overdose in a commieblock staircase.

Am i a gypsy?
I would just leave, because i don't want to be there.

They smell badly, are loud and obnoxious, full of STDs and have intellectual abilities of the sub-average dog.

>how will you dig the holes
>nigger meme flag
It's called work

Grab my bicycle and ride home.

you'd be lucky if you still had it

Get a laptop and start coding my ass out of the shithole

how the fuck are you supposed to buy a shovel if you're in a poor gypsy town with nothing?
steal one?
or are you going to dig with your hands, like a caveman

>laptop
>bicycle
Kek, you really don't know gyppos.

With his dick you fucking mongoloid.

You make an improvised shovel you stupid nigger

What the fuck dude?! I've never seen a gypsy living in a building that's taller than pic related.

like with a stick and like a rock? how exactly would you do that, leaf?

You buy it. You buy the fucking shovel you mongoloid.

but you're waking up in a gypsy village with no money. why steal money when you could just steal a shovel

Jesus Christ you niggers are fucking retarded. You just find a scrap or sheet metal and go from there, either I just got nigger trolled or you are truly a useless cunt

These pics are from Slovakia if anyone is curious
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luník_IX
I think yes, but it's actually good for country because 90% of gypsies live in separated places like this where they basically just wait for gibs and meanwhile try to steal anything made out of metal
This isn't even remotely close to what "prettier" gyppo girls looks like, I mean this would be literally 11/10
>communism
we gave them apartment for free but they decided they aren't even going to pay for electricity and water and turned their hoods into jungle instead

but how would you heat the metal or whatever to make it shovel like? would i have to steal fire, too?

Gyppos got plenty of money from gov. handouts. They are ultimate gibsmedats of the Europe.

So...a breddy natty Tuesday?